NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three living-Barbie Doll Americans gonna exorcise them Harry Potter demons out of London

3 posters

Go down

Three living-Barbie Doll Americans gonna exorcise them Harry Potter demons out of London Empty Three living-Barbie Doll Americans gonna exorcise them Harry Potter demons out of London

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:50 am

There are people who make me hate being from America. People like this:

Three living-Barbie Doll Americans gonna exorcise them Harry Potter demons out of London Article-2415387-1BB1C1F6000005DC-159_634x407

Because they make us look like we can't even keep our retardation within our own borders -- we can't even stop the spread of this shit:

They're stunning American teens with black belts in karate, and spend their weekends battling demons.

No, it's not the plot of Buffy the Vampire Slayer - this wholesome trio are actually professional exorcists, and have come to London with a suitcase full of Bibles and Holy Water, intent on banishing the Capital's dark forces.

Brynne Larson, 18, and sisters Tess and Savannah Scherkenback, aged 18 and 21, are determined to rescue London's youngsters from evil spirits, which they say they are inviting to possess them by reciting the spells in the Harry Potter books.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2415387/Teenage-exorcists-say-Harry-Potter-corrupted-world-head-Britain-armed-Bibles-Holy-Water-tackle-hotbed-occult-activity.html
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Three living-Barbie Doll Americans gonna exorcise them Harry Potter demons out of London Empty Re: Three living-Barbie Doll Americans gonna exorcise them Harry Potter demons out of London

Post by Lurker Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:43 am

Salem witch hunts all over again? The human race just keeps devolving. These three bimbos are a disgrace to humanity.
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Three living-Barbie Doll Americans gonna exorcise them Harry Potter demons out of London Empty Re: Three living-Barbie Doll Americans gonna exorcise them Harry Potter demons out of London

Post by veya_victaous Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:13 am

one in the middle is alright the other 2 are average.

I was actually Surprised when Ben called the Abbott girls Barbies, they are all intelligent well spoken young women, they are attactive no doubt but they wouldn't be considered 'Barbie dolls' by Aussie standards.

Aussie Men are So lucky I love you I love you 
I love you I love you  Our Women Are Hot and Intelligent
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:57 am

That is because I speak out of ignorance 'cuz Murica!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:03 am

Also ... wow, a place where people don't assume that attractiveness is an acceptable personality substitute?

You must tell me more of this "Land of the South."
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:07 am

we have a generally attractive population I think due to combination of Mutliculturalism, we are of more merged European heritage less pastey, plenty of Sun and relatively natural food. Climate probably plays a part as it always good to go outside and kick a ball or something.
Our national 'place' is the beach and a womans national dress is the bikini (Guys = boardshorts) so maintianing fittness is important.

On them being smarter, I don't know, might just be we let them have as much education as they want. but I have a feeling it is also generations of Very Attractive women hooking up with Rich Smart men, have created these Super Sexy Smart women.
We are less focused of tradional gender roles (I think this is partly we are a Young culture and still developing our own traditions) the deferring meek woman is not really considered 'Aussie' as Our chicks are meant to be tough, they shouldn't need to ask us to kill the spider (even if it is one of the most deadly in the world) tradional Aussie Heroines like Ned Kelly's Mother are Raising a bunch of kids and trying to get their Husbands Out of Jail while they are in and out of Jail themselves for crimes like stealing to feed kids and not letting police officers rape them.

Remeber Our Women Glow while our Men Thunder

They say we should let our women into combat just cause the Taliban would not fucking know what hit them. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:45 am

Ah, come on now "Down Under" is cool and all, but you guys have the badassest rock song pretty much ever:

Your comments on Aussie women remind me of this Foster's commercial: http://www.tvspots.tv/video/14176/fosters-keeper
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:01 am

l haven't seen that Laughing Laughing 
yeah that's pretty accurate
apart from the foster part
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down