NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yaya Toure Shot Hits Child Fan Square In The Face At QPR

3 posters

NewsFix :: Sport :: Sport

Go down

Yaya Toure Shot Hits Child Fan Square In The Face At QPR Empty Yaya Toure Shot Hits Child Fan Square In The Face At QPR

Post by Guest Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:19 am

A shot by Manchester City midfielder Yaya Toure hit a child fan square in the face during the game at Loftus Road on Saturday evening. The moment was posted to Vine and quickly shared around the social networks.
Hopefully the young fan is ok, despite the power knocking her back into her seat.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/11/08/yaya-toure-shot-hits-child-fan-square-in-the-face-at-qpr_n_6126432.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

Back to top Go down

Yaya Toure Shot Hits Child Fan Square In The Face At QPR Empty Re: Yaya Toure Shot Hits Child Fan Square In The Face At QPR

Post by Guest Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:21 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZHkIaN7kaI

Ouch.

Back to top Go down

Yaya Toure Shot Hits Child Fan Square In The Face At QPR Empty Re: Yaya Toure Shot Hits Child Fan Square In The Face At QPR

Post by Eilzel Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:37 am

Ooooooh unlucky, that's gonna hurt lol
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:01 pm

Im such a bad person. That really made me laugh. The two little hands straight up in the air lol!
Im going to hell

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:09 pm

The kid was goin' for the ball.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:19 pm

ouch. if I had a dollar for evetytime ive been smacked by a ball I could buy a new brain.

poor thing hope shes ok
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:23 pm

Sorry had to laugh at you being hit by balls Cass, yes dirty mind I have. That reminded me of my mate telling me that the best part of the female body was their chin.
I had to ask why and he said to rest his balls on.

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:33 pm

Brasidas wrote:Sorry had to laugh at you being hit by balls Cass, yes dirty mind I have. That reminded me of my mate telling me that the best part of the female body was their chin.

lol!

you are so GROSS lol

seriously at least once during each season for the past 18 years ive been clobbered....once so much that my sunglasses cut into my nose.....I even sit behind people and it still happens. we wont even go into hoe much of my lovely bits and pieces have been smashed - including a coronation mug from George V - because a certain someone let 2 certain other soneones play in the house.

Hmph x
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:39 pm

Cass wrote:
Brasidas wrote:Sorry had to laugh at you being hit by balls Cass, yes dirty mind I have. That reminded me of my mate telling me that the best part of the female body was their chin.

lol!

you are so GROSS lol

seriously at least once during each season for the past 18 years ive been clobbered....once so much that my sunglasses cut into my nose.....I even sit behind people and it still happens. we wont even go into hoe much of my lovely bits and pieces have been smashed - including a coronation mug from George V - because a certain someone let 2 certain other soneones play in the house.

Hmph x

You must be trying to put players off with distractions, come on own up, I bet you flash them lol.

x

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:35 am

Brasidas wrote:
Cass wrote:
you are so GROSS lol

Hmph x
You must be trying to put players off with distractions, come on own up, I bet you flash them lol.
x

the ONLY one I would flash is Mr. Keegan.......maybe Alan Shearer back in the day.....
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down