NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canadians Punch Man Pretending To Be Islamophobic In Social Experiment Gone Right

5 posters

Go down

Canadians Punch Man Pretending To Be Islamophobic In Social Experiment Gone Right Empty Canadians Punch Man Pretending To Be Islamophobic In Social Experiment Gone Right

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:30 pm

A Canadian social experiment that set out to expose any prejudice against Muslims following last weeks’ attack in Ottawa has instead showcased the country's rejection of Islamophobia in a glorious, and bloody, display of tolerance.

Canadians in Hamilton, Ontario - the hometown of slain soldier Corporal Nathan Cirillo - proved that acceptance packs a punch after a man pretending to be an "Islamophobe" was left with blood pouring from his nose after one furious resident punched him in the face.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/10/29/canadians-punch-islamophobe_n_6066882.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

Back to top Go down

Canadians Punch Man Pretending To Be Islamophobic In Social Experiment Gone Right Empty Re: Canadians Punch Man Pretending To Be Islamophobic In Social Experiment Gone Right

Post by eddie Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:59 pm

Wow.
I'd like to see that experiment done over here.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Canadians Punch Man Pretending To Be Islamophobic In Social Experiment Gone Right Empty Re: Canadians Punch Man Pretending To Be Islamophobic In Social Experiment Gone Right

Post by veya_victaous Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:45 pm

Good on Canada
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:22 pm

its good that this is happening but sadly not getting through to the people its aimed at.
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:40 am

Yep, Canadians are steady-handed, good guys. Only bad rap on 'em was killing baby seals.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by eddie Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:18 pm

Cheers Zack.

I have to say that  I'd be the first person to stand up for Muslims (or any other person) in a situation like that.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:28 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
eddie wrote:Cheers Zack.

I have to say that  I'd be the first person to stand up for Muslims (or any other person) in a situation like that.

And I would be the first to stand up for the rights of women with beards. Smile

You are one cool dude Cool
I will give you tips on my beard-growing abilities when it's Christmas: my gift to you cheers
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down