NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celebrities say the dumbest things...

5 posters

Go down

Celebrities say the dumbest things... Empty Celebrities say the dumbest things...

Post by Original Quill Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:14 pm

Does anyone remember when Schwarzenegger said this? "I think gay marriage is something that should be between a man and a woman."

"Pretty people aren't as accepted as other people. It comes with all these stigmas." You're absolutely right, Mischa Barton.

This basketball player [Paul George] got a stripper pregnant and then "accidentally" sent photos to a gay man.

Mariah Carey might have tons of money, but that doesn't make up for her lack of tact. "Whenever I watch TV and see those poor, starving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry. I mean I'd love to be skinny like that, but not with all those flies and death and stuff."

David Hasselhoff once said, "I've got taste. It's inbred in me." What does that even mean?

David Beckham may be a stud, but he's lacking in the brains department. "I definitely want Brooklyn to be christened, but I don't know into what religion yet."

Kenye West has an odd sense of entitlement on top of his stupid habit of criticizing everything in the world. Simply put, his last album was titled "Yeezus."

After publicly getting caught for plagiarizing. Shia LaBeouf plagiarized his apology for plagiarizing.

Victoria Beckham’s autobiography read "It's straight from the horse's mouth. Not that I'm saying I'm a horse."

Tila Tequila once claimed she knew the "truth" about Paul Walker's death. Then, she went on to praise Hitler. Enough said.

Kim Kardashian is "famous" for a sex tape. For some reason, she thinks she deserves to be in the Hollywood Walk of Fame for her exceptional "talent."

There used to be a time when Ms. Paris Hilton would respond to everything with, "That's hot." Half the time, no one could actually figure out what was so hot.

"Fiction writing is great. You can make up almost anything." –Ivana Trump

"I get to go to lots of overseas places, like Canada." Ummmm. –Britney Spears

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Celebrities say the dumbest things... Empty Re: Celebrities say the dumbest things...

Post by veya_victaous Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:18 pm

Kayne West is a Legend
The Ultimate TROLL

"I don't even listen to rap. My apartment is too nice to listen to rap in."

"I feel like I'm too busy writing history to read it."

"I am God's vessel. But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live." my personal Favourite

But some are actually good

"Would you believe in what you believe in if you were the only one who believed it?"

"I refuse to accept other people's ideas of happiness for me. As if there's a 'one size fits all' standard for happiness."

"I would hear stories about Steve Jobs and feel like he was at 100 percent exactly what he wanted to do, but I'm sure even a Steve Jobs has compromised. Even a Rick Owens has compromised. You know, even a Kanye West has compromised. Sometimes you don't even know when you're being compromised till after the fact, and that's what you regret."
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Celebrities say the dumbest things... Empty Re: Celebrities say the dumbest things...

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:30 pm

I saw one by Winona Ryder the other day, this is pretty insightful:

"I feel my best when I'm happy."
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:17 am

“Society has put up so many boundaries, so many limitations on what’s right and wrong that it’s almost impossible to get a pure thought out. It’s like a little kid, a little boy, looking at colors, and no one told him what colors are good, before somebody tells you you shouldn’t like pink because that’s for girls, or you’d instantly become a gay two-year-old. Why would anyone pick blue over pink? Pink is obviously a better color. Everyone’s born confident, and everything’s taken away from you”

“Having money isn't everything, not having it is.”

“Shoot for the stars, so if you fall you land on a cloud.”

“Everything I'm not makes me everything I am”

hail "Yeezus." Celebrities say the dumbest things... 919144451 Celebrities say the dumbest things... 919144451 Celebrities say the dumbest things... 919144451 Celebrities say the dumbest things... 919144451 Celebrities say the dumbest things... 919144451
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:47 am

Mariah Carey might have tons of money, but that doesn't make up for her lack of tact. "Whenever I watch TV and see those poor, starving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry. I mean I'd love to be skinny like that, but not with all those flies and death and stuff."

That's actually shocked me. What a stupid woman. I mean no that's beyond stupid, who makes a comment like that?? Mad

Kanye West is right about the colour pink though for it is truly a superior colour and kicks Blue's butt Razz

Why are men socially conditioned not to like pink anyway? My father wouldn't let my brother wear pink t- shirts when he was little. I'm not quite sure what he thought would happen Laughing
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Original Quill Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:12 pm

veya wrote:"Would you believe in what you believe in if you were the only one who believed it?"

"Sometimes you don't even know when you're being compromised till after the fact, and that's what you regret."

I particularly like these two.  They show that introspection is a form of empirical investigation and discovery.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:14 pm

@quill
yeah that's why I think he is trolling on purpose, some of the stuff is actually pretty smart and the other is 'most arrogant thing possible'

And honestly for the kind money he is getting I would too Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down