NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#MuslimApologies

3 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

#MuslimApologies Empty Re: #MuslimApologies

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:59 pm

As a white American male from the Southwest who was brought up in the Christian tradition, I would like to sincerely apologize for the actions of Timothy McVeigh, another white American Southwestern male brought up Christian. Please believe me when I say that I don't support blowing up federal buildings and killing 168 people.

^^^ fucking ridiculous, what if people actually expected me to say that? But they won't, because I'm a "normal" person, not one of those people with a weird skin color or religion ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Cass Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:26 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:As a white American male from the Southwest who was brought up in the Christian tradition, I would like to sincerely apologize for the actions of Timothy McVeigh, another white American Southwestern male brought up Christian. Please believe me when I say that I don't support blowing up federal buildings and killing 168 people.

^^^ fucking ridiculous, what if people actually expected me to say that? But they won't, because I'm a "normal" person, not one of those people with a weird skin color or religion ...

+ to infinity and beyond
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum