NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

now why did she do this

5 posters

Go down

now why did she do this Empty now why did she do this

Post by Guest Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:59 pm

Labour frontbencher Rushanara Ali immediately resigns after Parliament backs military action by a massive majority of 481 votes.

from here >>>>>http://news.sky.com/story/1342811/mps-vote-yes-to-airstrikes-against-islamic-state

well thats one sympathizer out of the way.........

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

now why did she do this Empty Re: now why did she do this

Post by Guest Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:48 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:Labour frontbencher Rushanara Ali immediately resigns after Parliament backs military action by a massive majority of 481 votes.

from here  >>>>>http://news.sky.com/story/1342811/mps-vote-yes-to-airstrikes-against-islamic-state

well thats one sympathizer out of the way.........

Why don't you have the guts to ask her?

Its not my place to ask....

firstly she isnt MY MP
secondly she is a politician, you dont suppose i would get the truth do you?
thirdly she is was an elected representative of the people who put her there...It is up to her to PROVIDE the explanations.....

clearly either she has a problem with dealing with those terrorists

OR

her constituants do.......

either way I think there is a problem Suspect Suspect Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:56 pm

I have seen her explanation...as I said a politicians answer......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:05 pm

a "convenient" explanation.....

The MP for Bethnal Green and Bow announced she would not take part in the House of Commons vote as she does not believe air strikes would be an effective in "targeting terrorists and not harming innocent civilians".

MPs voted to begin air strikes in Iraq to combat the militant group Isis (also known as Isil and Islamic State) by a majority of 481, with 524 voting yes and 43 voting no.

Ali, who was elected MP for Bethnal Green and Bow in 2010, said she was "unable in conscience to support the motion" and deliberately refrained from it.

In her resignation letter to Labour leader Ed Miliband, she said: "There can be no doubt that the actions of Isil are horrific and barbaric and I share the revulsion that everyone in our country feels towards them.

(But of course like all the rest of the worms that voted against it..(all 48 of em) she has NO suggestions as to what WIIL work....doing nothing is NOT an option)

"However, I am not confident that this military action will be effective in the short term in just targeting the terrorists and not harming innocent civilians. Nor can I pretend to have any confidence that there is a credible long-term strategy to build up the capacity of the Iraqi army or that the potential impact on radicalisation in the UK has been properly thought through.

from http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/labour-mp-rushanara-ali-resigns-over-vote-military-air-strikes-against-isis-iraq-1467423

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:06 pm

://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:13 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/:

I think you need to read that again without prejudice.

i think you need to realise that the laughter is at the fact that we both quoted from the same source within seconds of one another.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:25 pm

why is THAT predjudiced?

Just like your good self she is long on problems etc and very short on solutions.

what part of "doing nothing is not an option" do you have a prblem with...

indeed...what would YOU do about it???

negotiate.....pffft
buy em off...."danegeld" again?
run and hide
give in to em?

or what???

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:36 am

Well I have no other solutions, I hate war and killing people who may be innocent, but I say doing nothing isn't working.....
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:14 am

eddie wrote:Well I have no other solutions, I hate war and killing people who may be innocent, but I say doing nothing isn't working.....

I hate it too, but doing nothing might be the only thing that works, when you have people who pray for war.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:57 pm

Innocent people are already being slaughtered by these murdering terrorists.

Targeted air strikes on military hardware and obvious terrorist fighter movements is totally justified.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:36 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:Well I have no other solutions, I hate war and killing people who may be innocent, but I say doing nothing isn't working.....

I hate it too, but doing nothing might be the only thing that works, when you have people who pray for war.

Very good point. Whenever something is unsatisfactory, someone shouts we must DO SOMETHING! Why? No. 1, it's not our problem. No. 2, doing nothing is an equally valid option. No. 3, 'let time be your ally'...in other words, very often '...isn't working' is simply 'not giving it enough time to work'.

What is idiotic is going out to kill people, with neither a reason as to why, nor and end game to put it all to rest. DO SOMETHING is an expression of panic, not a rational plan. We ought to know the difference.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum