NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Republicans vote to go on vacation

2 posters

Go down

Republicans vote to go on vacation Empty Republicans vote to go on vacation

Post by Original Quill Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:44 am

Republicans vote to go on vacation Invertebrates

House just announced they're taking off tomorrow, and the whole rest of Sept. And all of Oct. And the first half of Nov. Now *that's* a job.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Republicans vote to go on vacation Empty Re: Republicans vote to go on vacation

Post by Original Quill Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:32 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:Smile

FUNNY how the ultra-conservative 'elitist' elements of the world are always moaning that they're the hardest working groups on the planet ~ supposedly supporting everyone else through those taxes that they claim to pay, while the rest of are bludging [i.e. 'skiving'..] off their efforts ~ just to prove what a selfish and egocentric bunch of fantasists those wastrels truly are...

AT THE same time that they constantly want to reduce holidays, pay rates and penalty rates for the average workers of the world ~ they are forever voting themselves more holidays and time away from work, another pay rise, and better conditions..    Suspect

I agree.  Their retort always is, Don't you worry about how we live our lives...we've earned it!  It seems for them, the only issue is how the poor live their lives.  Well...that and what's going on in the female vagina (abortion and birth control), as well as those sneaky Blacks and Hispanics...always up to no good.  Oh, and war, war, war...they do love their wars, eh?

This "vacation" is an off-shoot of something we've been discussing: ISIL.  I believe I have mentioned that Obama is in the catbird's seat because he will never have to make a decision on Syria/Iraq.  Only Congress has war-making powers, and Congress has yet to make any decision lest it proves the government works.  So what have they done?  Why they've gone on vacation.

It's the chess game between Congress and Obama.  Who looks better: the President who says I cannot act without Congress; or the Congress which says...erm...Bye!

Republicans vote to go on vacation Running+man

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Republicans vote to go on vacation Empty Re: Republicans vote to go on vacation

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down