NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I think this says it all really :-)

+4
Cass
Andy
Ben Reilly
eddie
8 posters

Go down

I think this says it all really :-) Empty I think this says it all really :-)

Post by eddie Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:06 pm

I think this says it all really :-) Image27
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

I think this says it all really :-) Empty Re: I think this says it all really :-)

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:29 pm

Someone will make an altered version without the last two paragraphs -- mark my words.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

I think this says it all really :-) Empty Re: I think this says it all really :-)

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:32 pm

Ah, here we go:

I think this says it all really :-) It+s+true+now_b7a675_5288815
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:32 pm

The far right extremists just love crap like that. They thrive on it.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:00 pm

I did something similar with the whole peppa pig myth......as one of my friends commented - don't know what's more Scary, that people just make stuff up to further their "cause" or that other people believe its true and keep on spreading the shit.

Just because its on the Internet or news or in the paper DOESNT MAKE IT TRUE!!!!! Sadly people are either too lazy or dumb to do their own research.
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Original Quill Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:47 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:Also if he's a sergeant, where's his stripes? There probably isn't even a Sgt John Bold.

HA HA!

First thought I had when I looked.  Rolling Eyes

Fookin' Tories and Republicans have nothing else but their lies.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:08 pm

It's a great pic and I have taken a lot of pleasure posting it up cheers
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:31 am

Good post Eddie :::grouch::
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:10 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Someone will make an altered version without the last two paragraphs -- mark my words.

Unfortunately "someone" always seems to have too much time on their hands to spend on hate Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:11 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:Someone will make an altered version without the last two paragraphs -- mark my words.

Unfortunately "someone" always seems to have too much time on their hands to spend on hate Sad

True! Though I wonder if all this stuff they do really makes a difference ... do these things actually change anyone's mind?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:18 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

True! Though I wonder if all this stuff they do really makes a difference ... do these things actually change anyone's mind?

Good point Ben, you'd hope that people would see past this kind of propaganda Suspect

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Original Quill Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:50 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

No, it's all talking points.  What changes peoples' minds is far more complex and elaborate.

As far as alterations, Ben as a journalist you should be a past master at recognizing it, either way.  I learned how to couch things so you cannot be 'partially' quoted, while working on political campaigns.  Nothing worse than writing a press release, and seeing it twisted to mean the exact opposite by 'out-of-context' quoting in the newspaper.  You write:

"Congressman Hall connects with babies..."

I think this says it all really :-) Kissing

...and it becomes,

"Congressman Hall connects with babes..."

I think this says it all really :-) Funny-politicians-21

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum