NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charles Bronson 'threatened with beheading' in prison, his brother says

Go down

Charles Bronson 'threatened with beheading' in prison, his brother says Empty Charles Bronson 'threatened with beheading' in prison, his brother says

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:55 am

Charles Bronson might be one of Britain’s most notoriously violent inmates, but that hasn’t stopped him from being a target behind bars, his brother has said.
The prisoner was apparently threatened with beheading after a disagreement with fellow inmates held in HMP Full Sutton over their Islamic prayer rituals.

Mark Peterson, Bronson's brother, was quoted by Wales Online as saying: "He’s been having some verbals and they threatened to cut his head off.

"I’m not sure how it started but they were up all night praying and kept him awake so there was some verbal."

"There were some threats made by these Muslim extremists," he added, saying that Charles, 61, had asked them to "pipe down".

Unsurprisingly, however, he’s not worried about his brother's safety.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/charles-bronson-threatened-with-beheading-in-prison-his-brother-claims-9717761.html

lol I would like to see any of these extremists try and take him on, as this one mean fucking nutter I have no doubt he would eat them for breakfast.

Back to top Go down

Charles Bronson 'threatened with beheading' in prison, his brother says Empty Re: Charles Bronson 'threatened with beheading' in prison, his brother says

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:15 am

I doubt Bronson is worried. I am sad to see he has been sentenced to two more years. He battered the governor, bet he crapped himself. They had withheld huge amounts of Bronson's mail. Bastards. I wish he would cop on to the fact they do it on purpose

Back to top Go down

Charles Bronson 'threatened with beheading' in prison, his brother says Empty Re: Charles Bronson 'threatened with beheading' in prison, his brother says

Post by eddie Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:13 pm

I watched the film of Bronson.
One tough bastard.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:27 pm

eddie wrote:I watched the film of Bronson.
One tough bastard.

I haven't seen that you know. I have read a lot about Bronson and didn't know whether it stayed true or played to the stereotype?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:49 pm

Nems wrote:
eddie wrote:I watched the film of Bronson.
One tough bastard.

I haven't seen that you know. I have read a lot about Bronson and didn't know whether it stayed true or played to the stereotype?

I'm not too sure nems, my OH could probably answer that better.
It was a pretty good film though and made you aware of the madness within Bronson.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:57 pm

eddie wrote:
Nems wrote:

I'm not too sure nems, my OH could probably answer that better.
It was a pretty good film though and made you aware of the madness within Bronson.

Mmmm a madness never addressed, encouraged even by the CJS Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down