NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Russian TV Anchor Comes Out on Air, Gets Fired

3 posters

Go down

Russian TV Anchor Comes Out on Air, Gets Fired Empty Russian TV Anchor Comes Out on Air, Gets Fired

Post by Lurker Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:43 pm

Russian television anchor Anton Kraskovsky has been fired from his job after coming out on the air.
"I'm gay, and I'm just the same person as you, my dear audience, as President Putin, as Prime Minister Medvedev and the deputies of our Duma," he said, according to an interview with Snob.ru. He was reportedly fired from KontrTV, a government-backed cable network that he helped launch, and the footage of his announcement was quickly deleted from KontrTV's website and YouTube.
Kraskovsky also spoke to CNN from Lisbon and said he knew he would lose his job for coming out.
"Somebody should do it," he said. "I decided it's time to be open for me. That's it."
He told Snob.ru that he felt like a hypocrite after covering the so-called gay propaganda law on a show.
"The meaning of this whole story we are discussing now is that throughout my whole life, I've been struggling with myself," Kraskovsky said. "And this — as you call it — coming out is just another battle with myself, with my own hypocrisy, my own lies, and my own cowardice."
He said after making the announcement at the end of the show, Angry Guyzzz, the audience and the crew applauded. He said he then went into his dressing rom[SIC] and cried for 20 minutes before being fired a few hours later.

http://www.advocate.com/politics/media/2013/08/14/russian-tv-presenter-comes-out-air-gets-fired
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Russian TV Anchor Comes Out on Air, Gets Fired Empty Re: Russian TV Anchor Comes Out on Air, Gets Fired

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:12 am

Hopefully he'll be the first of many and Russia will have to re-think their barbaric laws.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Russian TV Anchor Comes Out on Air, Gets Fired Empty Re: Russian TV Anchor Comes Out on Air, Gets Fired

Post by Adrian Messenger Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:45 pm

With any luck lots of ravishing lesbians will come out on TV and turn the programs into a lovin-lickfest. cheers bounce cyclops 
Adrian Messenger
Adrian Messenger
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down