NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why Palestinians Want This Video Removed

2 posters

Go down

Why Palestinians Want This Video Removed Empty Why Palestinians Want This Video Removed

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:33 pm

Back to top Go down

Why Palestinians Want This Video Removed Empty Re: Why Palestinians Want This Video Removed

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:38 pm

What a load of cock.

Back to top Go down

Why Palestinians Want This Video Removed Empty Re: Why Palestinians Want This Video Removed

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:45 pm

Actually it was factual, hence why you posted such a poor reply, the most telling part is how Muslims choose to show their backsides to the holy site and how they deface their own Mosque, showing how little it means to them.
It was an excellent video full of facts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:50 pm

Plus you posted 5 minutes after I posted this, showing there is no way you watched the whole video.

Whoops

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:52 pm

Of course I didn't watch it all, after 2 minutes it was obvious it was a piece of propaganda and I'm not interested in propagands. Whoops.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:54 pm

Sassy wrote:Of course I didn't watch it all, after 2 minutes it was obvious it was a piece of propaganda and I'm not interested in propagands.   Whoops.

Nope it was factual and you cannot make any view without watching the whole video, that is lame to say the least, hence why people have tried to have it removed because it is factual

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:58 pm

Yea right, so you watch the whole Mandela one, believe that was 45 minutes.  

That was twisted facts, propaganda from the beginning, not worth anyone's time.

Night Didgypoo.   Here's a thought, why don't you go out and join the IDF, they take mercenaries, I'm sure you'd love it, beating kids and blowing up women and children.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:02 am

Sassy wrote:Yea right, so you watch the whole Mandela one, believe that was 45 minutes.  

That was twisted facts, propaganda from the beginning, not worth anyone's time.

Night Didgypoo.   Here's a thought, why don't you go out and join the IDF, they take mercenaries, I'm sure you'd love it, beating kids and blowing up women and children.

I never commented on the Mandela video, you did on this ha ha
Why would I join the IDF, what an absurd thing to say when clearly this is all you have to come back with because I make your arguments fall flat.
I am an atheist that just backs Israel having a right to exist free from attack.
I see you use the the same lame guilt card policy, neglecting the fact it is Hamas who is creating the situation and using Palestinians as human shields and cannon fodder that is the problem, but to you this is okay, none of which escapees the facts from this video.

Night Stassi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:09 am

Well, I'm not a Muslim, but you asked me why I didn't go to Gaza, and you are much younger and fitter and you say you are passionate about Israel, so why don't you go. It would be right up your street, you are always going on about fighting Zack, you'd love all that killing unarmed civilians, suit you down to the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:14 am

Sassy wrote:Well, I'm not a Muslim, but you asked me why I didn't go to Gaza, and you are much younger and fitter and you say you are passionate about Israel, so why don't you go.   It would be right up your street, you are always going on about fighting Zack, you'd love all that killing unarmed civilians, suit you down to the ground.

I have no reason to go, as my place is with my family, something you need to understand that families come first.
Fighting and killing are two different things, your hilarious attempts at goading are the worst I have seen yet to making claims now I would enjoy killing people, seriously, your stupidity is on a par with smelly. 
The reality is all I am doing is rubbishing your extremist backing claims about Hamas run Gaza, I do not go on about Israel daily as you do about your love for extremists.
We all know Sexy never went anyway Stassi, you forget I know you real name and there is such things as social media where she posted most days, which is odd eh for someone not able to contact?

Whoops

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:28 am

Nothing but savage nazi Jew propaganda presented by an apologist for war criminals.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:33 am

scrat wrote:Nothing but savage nazi Jew propaganda presented by an apologist for war criminals.

Well considering you are a proven racist by your own admission, believing that being born to this land makes you superior to other humans born on other lands, and as seen also your antisemitism, I find your reply typical of some of the left and funny.
You are unable to refute anything in the video, but just spout garbage.
So are you now calling the Americans and British Nazi's with your logic?
Which again by your logic would make you a Nazi.

Take your time.

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:49 am

Didge wrote:
scrat wrote:Nothing but savage nazi Jew propaganda presented by an apologist for war criminals.

Well considering you are a proven racist by your own admission, believing that being born to this land makes you superior to other humans born on other lands, and as seen also your antisemitism, I find your reply typical of some of the left and funny.

Take your time.
Young Didglet, you've presented nothing but Zionist nazi propaganda, and despite your diatribe of protest the facts of the matter remain.

Nazi Jews are deliberately targeting and murdering civilians.

Nazi Jews are occupying Palestine.

Nazi Jews are building settlements on Palestinian land.

Nazi Jews are clinically calculating the calories required to maintain its concentration camp called Gaza.

Nazi Jews have blockaded a sovereign state, and all it's borders by sea, air and land.

I'm bored with listing the atrocities undertaken by the nazi Jew, it's blood lust and it's quest for Anschluss, Lebensraum, and endlosung,,,,and when an auschwitz survivor compares the current Zionist regime to nazi Germany, surely that signifies something untoward is occurring.

The fact that you crawl on here to defend the genocidal nazi Jew, is a sad reflection on you, as it shows you have no interest in the truth.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:00 am

scrat wrote:
Didge wrote:

Take your time.
Young Didglet, you've presented nothing but Zionist nazi propaganda, and despite your diatribe of protest the facts of the matter remain.
That is not a rebuttal to the points in the video, but a complete copout reply

Every rocket attack by Hamas is a war crime, that is a fact

Incorrect, if this was the case, there would be no such thing as settlements, they would be part of Israel

Then they are not occupying the lands, you cannot have it both ways

Nazi Jews are clinically calculating the calories required to maintain its concentration camp called Gaza.
Complete babble, as seen Hamas build with money funded to them weaponary and tunnels to attack Israel, thus Israel has every right to defend itself from a nation that has for 6 decades lost continually for attacking Israel. Countries elsewhere who have lost have accepted they have done so and lost lands and millions have been displaced, yet you say nothing, or are you now going to start to call for East Prussia to be seceded back to Germany again?

Nazi Jews have blockaded a sovereign state, and all it's borders by sea, air and land.
Israel has tried to stem the terrorist attacks from Gaza, which has been very successful. Israel only did this because Hamas kept committing terrorist attacks on Israeli civiilians, which given this position is acceptable

I'm bored with listing the atrocities undertaken by the nazi Jew, it's blood lust and it's quest for Anschluss, Lebensraum, and  endlosung and when an auschwitz survivor compares the current Zionist regime to nazi Germany, surely that signifies something untoward is occurring.
As seen your argument is absurd as Israel has withdrawn its settlements from Gaza, it has withdrawn from Lebannon etc, proving your claim to Lebensraum is complete balderdash. You fail to call for the lands lost to hundreds of thousands of Jews displaced by Arab nations to be returned, showing complete hypocrisy and fail to call for the 1 million Lebanese people displaced because of the Palestinians to have their lands back, showing rank hypocrisy. One person is one persons vie, many others though see the true picture of how Israel has every right to defend against naked aggression from a group who's intent is to wipe out all Jews. More to the point Israel is made up of 20% Arabs, who also face criminal war attacks

The fact that you crawl on here to defend the genocidal nazi Jew, is a sad reflection on you, as it shows you have no interest in the truth.

The fact I have proven you are a Nazi and a racist by the fact you are antisemitic and 6 million died, plus the fact you now also by your logic think the British with their bombing campaign makes them Nazis, the Americans, too, it shows how far out of touch with reality you really are.
I suggest you form some left wing fascist party, as you tick all the boxes.

So again lets ask the questions you evaded, do you think the Americans and British using your logic are war criminals and Nazi's?
Show me anything in the video which is wrong
?

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:10 am

About the Author: Yori Yanover has been a working journalist since age 17, before he enlisted and worked for Ba'Machane Nachal. Since then he has worked for Israel Shelanu, the US supplement of Yedioth, JCN18.com, USAJewish.com, Lubavitch News Service.

scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:16 am

scrat wrote:Young Didglet, you've presented nothing but Zionist nazi propaganda, and despite your diatribe of protest the facts of the matter remain.

About the Author: Yori Yanover has been a working journalist since age 17, before he enlisted and worked for Ba'Machane Nachal. Since then he has worked for Israel Shelanu, the US supplement of Yedioth, JCN18.com, USAJewish.com, Lubavitch News Service.

That does not refute the facts from the video, if all you can do is bash the author it proves you cannot refute the facts in the video. I also easily rubbished all your lefty poor claims as nothing more than horseshit

Try again

So again lets ask the questions you evaded, do you think the Americans and British using your logic are war criminals and Nazi's?
Show me anything in the video which is wrong?

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:26 am

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/15/world/middleeast/israel-braces-for-war-crimes-inquiries-on-gaza.html
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:30 am

scrat wrote:Nazi Jews are deliberately targeting and murdering civilians.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/15/world/middleeast/israel-braces-for-war-crimes-inquiries-on-gaza.html

I have never denied that some of Israels attack would be constituted as war crimes, in fact have stated this many times, but again you have no issue that every rocket attack is war crime by Hamas.

Next.

Again answer the questions old chap.

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:34 am

Nazi Jews are deliberately targeting and murdering health workers.

http://www.amnesty.org/en/for-media/press-releases/mounting-evidence-deliberate-attacks-gaza-health-workers-israeli-army-2014-
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:37 am

scrat wrote:Nazi Jews are deliberately targeting and murdering health workers.

http://www.amnesty.org/en/for-media/press-releases/mounting-evidence-deliberate-attacks-gaza-health-workers-israeli-army-2014-

Already stated Israel has what can be consider as committing war crimes, though again you ignore that every rocket attack by Hamas is a war crime, in fact you are silent on this, which is no surprise and are just avoiding the questions now, as you know I am making you look very foolish

Try again:

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:40 am

In that decade, Breaking the Silence has collected a formidable oral history of Israeli soldiers' highly critical assessments of the world of conflict and occupation. The stories may be specific to Israel and its occupation of the Palestinian territories but they have a wider meaning, providing an invaluable resource that describes not just the nature of Israel's occupation but of how occupying soldiers behave more generally. They describe how abuses come from boredom; from the orders of ambitious officers keen to advance in their careers; or from the institutional demands of occupation itself, which desensitises and dehumanises as it creates a distance from the "other".

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jun/08/israel-soldiers-speak-out-brutality-palestine-occupation
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:47 am

Didge wrote:

Already stated Israel has what can be consider as committing war crimes, though again you ignore that every rocket attack by Hamas is a war crime, in fact you are silent on this, which is no surprise and are just avoiding the questions now, as you know I am making you look very foolish

Try again:

Try again

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:57 am

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/06/world/middleeast/new-israeli-settlement-plans-draw-swift-condemnation.html
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:02 pm

Didge wrote:

Try again:

Still waiting chap

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:12 pm

Endlosung,,,how and why the nazi Jew clinically calculated the calories required, if that's not a nazi trait learnt from the holocaust, I don't know what is.

To sit down and calculate the suffering of human beings, with such coldness and efficiency, is this what has become of Jews?

“The official goal of the policy was to wage ‘economic warfare’ which would paralyze Gaza’s economy and, according to the Defense Ministry, create pressure on the Hamas government,” Gisha said.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/18/world/middleeast/israel-counted-calories-needed-for-gazans-in-blockade.html
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:17 pm

Didge wrote:

Try again:

Still waiting chap

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:31 pm

A ceasefire for Israelis equals a normal life. But that's not the case Palestinians, for whom the seven-year blockade is a daily aggression. For ordinary Palestinian citizens, the blockade means being unable to fish beyond three nautical miles off the shore of Gaza. They cannot travel and trade freely, meaning that 70 per cent of the population is aid dependent, a figure that has surely risen over the last three weeks. Palestinians briefly had an airport, only to see it bombed. They were even promised a port under Oslo, but nothing materialised.

The key Palestinian demand is that they escape becoming what David Cameron in 2010 referred to “a giant open prison in Gaza." As one Palestinian from Gaza said to me: “We are all prisoners, including women and children. Our kids are born in captivity. What would Americans do it they were born in Alcatraz? Would they just sit back and wait to be released?”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/10988692/Unless-Israel-lifts-its-blockade-of-Gaza-no-ceasefire-can-work.html
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:32 pm

Didge wrote:

Try again:

Still waiting Chap, which will continue until you answer, then the debate can process!

In your own time

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:28 pm

He wont answer Didge, i'v asked him dozens of times if he really believes the crap he posts,he has never replied one way or the other.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:43 pm

nicko wrote: He wont answer Didge, i'v asked him dozens of times if he really believes the crap he posts,he has never replied one way or the other.

Agreed Nicko, again I admire Scrat, because he speaks his mind, though sometimes it is way over the edge, but he does as seen avoid difficult questions and facts, mainly as he cannot answer them and that is his failing.
I have to say, the video was very good, do you not think?

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:41 pm

I was tempted to post Der ewige Juden in response, it was antisemitism and yet factual, but it was no excuse for the treatment and murder of Jews.

You cannot use the propaganda of a Zionist nazi regime, presented by a Zionist nazi journalist and posted on here by a Zionist nazi apologist and claim it as the truth.

The truth is that Israel has blockaded Gaza for seven years, in the meantime it continues building it's settlements on Palestinian land.

Sometimes you simply have to put the propaganda aside and concentrate on the reality, painting the Jews as righteous victims doesn't give one the whole picture.

Last edited by scrat on Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:41 pm

Didge wrote:

Try again:

Still waiting Chap, which will continue until you answer, then the debate can process!

In your own time[/quote]

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:46 pm

Didge wrote:
Didge wrote:

Try again:

In your own time
[/quote]Didglet my dear, we're discussing the thread as you presented it, if you now feel so insecure at your initial musings that your deflection must take place then perhaps you should start a separate thread.

I'm content to continue with this one.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:53 pm

scrat wrote:
Didglet my dear, we're discussing the thread as you presented it, if you now feel so insecure at your initial musings that your deflection must take place then perhaps you should start a separate thread.

lol sorry Scrat you have not discussed one point from the video yetl, for fuck sake, get a grip mate.
As to your views they have been battered as seen with you unable to answer accept spamming countless articles of views of others.

So, again, try to answer the questions:

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:59 pm

Didge wrote:
scrat wrote:
Didglet my dear, we're discussing the thread as you presented it, if you now feel so insecure at your initial musings that your deflection must take place then perhaps you should start a separate thread.

lol sorry Scrat you have not discussed one point from the video yetl, for fuck sake, get a grip mate.
As to your views they have been battered as seen with you unable to answer accept spamming countless articles of views of others.

So you cannot refute the fact that the current regime in Israel are nothing more than genocidal maniacs and nazi's, so why the fuck are you defending them?
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:03 pm

scrat wrote:
Didge wrote:

So you cannot refute the fact that the current regime in Israel are nothing more than genocidal maniacs and nazi's, so why the fuck are you defending them?

Yes i refute it, because if they were, one hundred thousand would be dead, not 2 thousand civilians, used as human shields by Hamas, now answer my questions because it will show your points are bollocks.
Churchill approved the bombing campaign of German civilians by Bomber Harris, by your logic, does that make our greatest leader a Nazi and committing genocide?

Take your time

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:15 pm

Didge wrote:
scrat wrote:

Yes i refute it, because if they were, one hundred thousand would be dead, not 2 thousand civilians, used as human shields by Hamas, now answer my questions because it will show your points are bollocks.
Churchill approved the bombing campaign of German civilians by Bomber Harris, by your logic, does that make our greatest leader a Nazi and committing genocide?

Take your time
OMFG, the merry go round has been cranked up, no chap, I'm not in the mood for a ride round and around, it's Saturday night and I'm off down the pub, now the evidence for the fact that the current Zionist regime in Israel is nazi is overwhelming.

Perhaps you can answer that, or maybe you do not want to,,,,,,why is that?
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:15 pm

Why so quite Scrat?
Was it okay that over 600,000 German civilians lost their lives to in the main a bombing campaign that had no regard for civilian life?
By your logic, Churchill, who I admire, is to you a Nazi?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:18 pm

scrat wrote:
Didge wrote:

Take your time
OMFG, the merry go round has been cranked up, no chap, I'm not in the mood for a ride round and around, it's Saturday night and I'm off down the pub, now the evidence for the fact that the current Zionist regime in Israel is nazi is overwhelming.

Sorry chap I just made you look an utter hypocritical muppet, where at every turn I have done so, where even now you cannot answer my original questions.
Using "your" logic Churchill was a Nazi and a war criminal.

Try again

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:55 pm

Didge wrote:
scrat wrote:

Sorry chap I just made you look an utter hypocritical muppet, where at every turn I have done so, where even now you cannot answer my original questions.

Try again
Didglet, my dear,

When I have you bleating about digging holes, running away, racist, hypocritical und so weiter, I know you've taken the bait, hook, line and sinker,,,,, sometimes one just can't be arsed to reel you in.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:58 pm

scrat wrote:
Didge wrote:

Try again
Didglet, my dear,

When I have you bleating about digging holes, running away, racist, hypocritical und so weiter, I know you've taken the bait, hook, line and sinker,,,,, sometimes one just can't be arsed to reel you in.

lol what a copout, you keep telling yourself that scrappy, as seen it is easy for me to show up your poor ridiculous claims.
Anyway still waiting for you to point out any errors in the video, or as seen was your comments utter bull?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down