NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buckhurst Hill Conservative apologises for 'liking' Miliband beheading comment

Go down

Buckhurst Hill Conservative apologises for 'liking' Miliband beheading comment Empty Buckhurst Hill Conservative apologises for 'liking' Miliband beheading comment

Post by Irn Bru Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:23 pm

A councillor has apologised after he endorsed violence against public figures that have criticised the Israeli government over Gaza.

Conservative Neil Cohen, of Buckhurst Hill Parish Council, ‘liked’ a comment on a friend’s public Facebook page which described the beheading of Labour leader, Ed Miliband, who has condemned the Israeli government’s bombing campaign.

Cllr Cohen’s friend, Neil Wiseman, wrote: “Ed Miliband, you're a F***ing disgrace !!! instead of being proud of your people, you've turned on them no doubt to secure the huge Muslim vote our s**t hole of a country allows.... i hope that when the jihadist vermin take over and start the slaughter, your beheading is a very long and painful one you utter, utter, utter C***.”

Mr Cohen ‘liked’ the comment and replied: “Npw (sic) u know why im a conservative councilor. ...lol”

http://www.thisislocallondon.co.uk/whereilive/localheadlines/11397964.Councilor_apologises_over_Gaza_comments/

I'm sure he will be popular with some. Perhaps he should consider whether he is in the right party because I doubt that many Conservatives would go along with that.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Buckhurst Hill Conservative apologises for 'liking' Miliband beheading comment Empty Re: Buckhurst Hill Conservative apologises for 'liking' Miliband beheading comment

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:30 pm

Bloody Hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down