NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fox Anchor Arrested After She Steals $2,500 Worth Of Coach Merchandise

+2
Cass
Lurker
6 posters

Go down

Fox Anchor Arrested After She Steals $2,500 Worth Of Coach Merchandise Empty Fox Anchor Arrested After She Steals $2,500 Worth Of Coach Merchandise

Post by Lurker Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:50 am

Sacramento Fox 40 anchor Sabrina Rodriguez was arrested for stealing over $2,500 in merchandise from a Coach outlet store. Employees were able to identify Rodriguez as the thief because they recognized her on television.

With the help of an accomplice, Rodriguez stole 10 wallets from the Coach store in March of last year, however it was only recently that she was recognized. One of the store’s employees just happened to see her on a local news report and figured out who she was right away.

Earlier this year, Rodriguez’ fiancé, Nicholas Gray, was arrested on arson charges due to a fire that occurred in the couple’s house on May 6th. Rodriguez and Gray both said that the stove exploded. Gray was later arrested for manufacturing methamphetamine and possession of marijuana for sale. Police have not commented on whether the fire was related to Gray’s involvement with drugs or not.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/08/04/fox-anchor-steals-2500-of-merchandise-arrested-after-employee-recognizes-her-on-tv/
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Fox Anchor Arrested After She Steals $2,500 Worth Of Coach Merchandise Empty Re: Fox Anchor Arrested After She Steals $2,500 Worth Of Coach Merchandise

Post by Cass Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:08 am

charming couple....they're perfect for each other .....

stove exploding ......yeah ok then.....
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Fox Anchor Arrested After She Steals $2,500 Worth Of Coach Merchandise Empty Re: Fox Anchor Arrested After She Steals $2,500 Worth Of Coach Merchandise

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:06 am

Wow, I always suspected Fox doesn't run employee background checks  Cool 

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2010/01/22/the-making-of-glenn-beck.html
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:53 am

She is more of a local reporter in Sacramento.  Fox 40 is not the typical Faux News station.  It's a tame, more-or-less unopinionated local station...local weather, traffic, car accidents down on I-80...that kind of thing.  So there's no reason to mix this story with that crowd.

But she has gotten involved with a pretty bad dude.   Her fiancé Nicholas Gray was facing years in prison for the manufacture of illegal marijuana concentrates, arson, drug dealing and battery.  He involved her in this caper.

So I'm not going to sit here and defend her.  But it's not the typical Faux News story we can all get an erection over. Lol.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:21 am

The wallets were $250 each?  Shocked 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:39 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:The wallets were $250 each?  Shocked 

yup and you don't even want to know how much the handbags are either!
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:41 pm

Original Quill wrote:She is more of a local reporter in Sacramento.  Fox 40 is not the typical Faux News station.  It's a tame, more-or-less unopinionated local station...local weather, traffic, car accidents down on I-80...that kind of thing.  So there's no reason to mix this story with that crowd.

But she has gotten involved with a pretty bad dude.   Her fiancé Nicholas Gray was facing years in prison for the manufacture of illegal marijuana concentrates, arson, drug dealing and battery.  He involved her in this caper.

So I'm not going to sit here and defend her.  But it's not the typical Faux News story we can all get an erection over.  Lol.

Well, I'm basing it off the DFW Fox affiliate, which is quite biased. The anchor here led a report on Obama's bailout package for the auto industry, "A very strange thing to do in a capitalist country ..."  Rolling Eyes 
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:52 pm

I'm just saying that there is a big difference between Faux News national, and the local affiliates. Here it is KTTV, channel 2, and yes, it does run national shows as well as sports, but it's generally news, weather and traffic. But it is different than the FOX channel, which runs all the RW kookie shows.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Cass Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:09 am

^wolfie......I agree.....the markup here on British products are shocking but I must have Heinz baked beans!

Anyhoos back to OP.....Quill I am with Ben.....the local fox affiliate has done the same thing here many times.....they try to seem apolitical but there are quite a few "slips".......oopsie.
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:36 pm

Cass wrote:^wolfie......I agree.....the markup here on British products are shocking but I must have Heinz baked beans!

Anyhoos back to OP.....Quill I am with Ben.....the local fox affiliate has done the same thing here many times.....they try to seem apolitical but there are quite a few "slips".......oopsie.

But look where you guys live. Dallas/Ft. Worth, home of the—uh, uh, is it still named Niggerhead?—Gov. Rick Perry. And The Valley of the Sun-baked Mormons. They can afford to have uber-conservative stations.

This happened in Northern California, land of the liberal faeries..  Smile Fox Anchor Arrested After She Steals $2,500 Worth Of Coach Merchandise 1716015268 

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down