NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Woman Takes A Photo Of Herself Every Day For 1 Year Long… The End Is Disturbing!

Go down

This Woman Takes A Photo Of Herself Every Day For 1 Year Long… The End Is Disturbing! Empty This Woman Takes A Photo Of Herself Every Day For 1 Year Long… The End Is Disturbing!

Post by Guest Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:51 pm

A woman takes a photo of herself each day for a year long… At the end, the woman is holding a paper on which is written: “Help me, I don't know if I'll make it 'till tomorrow.”
This is a Croatian campaign against domestic abuse. If you are or you know someone victim of domestic abuse, you need to do something… no one can help you if you don’t help yourself by talking about it! Please share with others to help raise awareness

http://www.viral-posts.com/2014/08/this-woman-takes-a-photo-of-herself-every-day-for-1-year-long-the-end-is-disturbing.html

Back to top Go down

This Woman Takes A Photo Of Herself Every Day For 1 Year Long… The End Is Disturbing! Empty Re: This Woman Takes A Photo Of Herself Every Day For 1 Year Long… The End Is Disturbing!

Post by eddie Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:45 pm

Awfully sad.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down