NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Grapefruit Technique' Blow Job Is A Bit Weird But Not As Scary As The 'Death Technique'

3 posters

Go down

'Grapefruit Technique' Blow Job Is A Bit Weird But Not As Scary As The 'Death Technique' Empty 'Grapefruit Technique' Blow Job Is A Bit Weird But Not As Scary As The 'Death Technique'

Post by Guest Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:11 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaKLD3ugJYA

The Grapefruit Technique.
A fruit assisted blow job technique from someone with an arsenal of methods some of which can induce heart attacks in men. Or so says advocate and YouTube sexpert Denise Walker aka 'Auntie Angel'.
Normally Angel reserves such techniques for her classes but she's kindly unleashed this one onto a largely unsuspecting internet.
She said: "I believe every man should get grape-fruited.
"When you grapefruit your man it's gonna feel like you're giving him head and fucking him at the same time."
Sounds lovely. The sound of her demonstrating it however, is slightly more terrifying.
And if that's not scary enough, Angel also has a rather more dangerous method.
She said: "I also have a technique called the Death Technique. And, to be honest, I have had women who have given their men my blow jobs and the men have passed away."
Crikey...

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/07/13/grapefruit-technique-blow-job_n_5581986.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

://?roflmao?/: 

Wait until you see her demonstrate  on a dildo: lol!: 

Back to top Go down

'Grapefruit Technique' Blow Job Is A Bit Weird But Not As Scary As The 'Death Technique' Empty Re: 'Grapefruit Technique' Blow Job Is A Bit Weird But Not As Scary As The 'Death Technique'

Post by Cass Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:43 pm

oh.dear.god

so nice to know its also a fat burner as well............
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

'Grapefruit Technique' Blow Job Is A Bit Weird But Not As Scary As The 'Death Technique' Empty Re: 'Grapefruit Technique' Blow Job Is A Bit Weird But Not As Scary As The 'Death Technique'

Post by Guest Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:48 pm

Sent you a PM Me lady

x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:53 pm

Phildidge wrote:Sent you a PM Me lady

x

Not about that I hope !  Shocked 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:56 pm

Nems wrote:
Phildidge wrote:Sent you a PM Me lady

x

Not about that I hope !  Shocked 

lol no of course not Nems, still cannot get over that sound, was like something out of Alien   :asbluras:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:01 pm

saw and responded.

I was thinking it sounded more like a ......nevermind.......I am pretty much speechless.......I cant get the words fat burner out of my head!!!!!
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:23 pm

Phildidge wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaKLD3ugJYA

The Grapefruit Technique.
A fruit assisted blow job technique from someone with an arsenal of methods some of which can induce heart attacks in men. Or so says advocate and YouTube sexpert Denise Walker aka 'Auntie Angel'.
Normally Angel reserves such techniques for her classes but she's kindly unleashed this one onto a largely unsuspecting internet.
She said: "I believe every man should get grape-fruited.
"When you grapefruit your man it's gonna feel like you're giving him head and fucking him at the same time."
Sounds lovely. The sound of her demonstrating it however, is slightly more terrifying.
And if that's not scary enough, Angel also has a rather more dangerous method.
She said: "I also have a technique called the Death Technique. And, to be honest, I have had women who have given their men my blow jobs and the men have passed away."
Crikey...

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/07/13/grapefruit-technique-blow-job_n_5581986.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

://?roflmao?/: 

Wait until you see her demonstrate  on a dildo: lol!: 

Oh. My. God. 'Grapefruit Technique' Blow Job Is A Bit Weird But Not As Scary As The 'Death Technique' Shock12 the sound effects???!!!! 'Grapefruit Technique' Blow Job Is A Bit Weird But Not As Scary As The 'Death Technique' Faint_13

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:25 pm

fat burner!!!!!!
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:22 pm

Hmmmm. That was a wrong on many levels but also kind of sensual  Embarassed 
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by groomsy Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:31 am

is that considered assisted murder?
groomsy
groomsy
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:03 am

groomsy wrote:She said: "I also have a technique called the Death Technique. And, to be honest, I have had women who have given their men my blow jobs and the men have passed away."

is that considered assisted murder?

What a way to go though eh?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down