NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are lovely people and I don't think you know.

5 posters

Go down

You are lovely people and I don't think you know. Empty You are lovely people and I don't think you know.

Post by Fluffyx Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:36 pm

This is by far the nicest forum and I feel some members don't know that.The Admin especially are lovely,kind and genuine people.You are an intelligent bunch too. i enjoy reading the debates.

So no I am not being soppy but celebrate how you lovely you are  ::ftlcheer:: ::ftlcheer:: ::ftlcheer:: 

That will be all.As you were. Razz
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

You are lovely people and I don't think you know. Empty Re: You are lovely people and I don't think you know.

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:42 pm

Ah, bless you Fluffy, that's really nice for admin to hear that, I appreciate them too, a bunch of good guys indeed, especially for tolerating all the squabbling some of us have had on the forum...

Nice one fluffy, I think sometimes admin need a bit of reminding on how we appreciate them when they are so good with us.Smile

Back to top Go down

You are lovely people and I don't think you know. Empty Re: You are lovely people and I don't think you know.

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:43 pm

Thanks, Fluffy, we do have a lot of smart people here! And I also enjoy the mix of different viewpoints.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:44 pm

Joy Division wrote:Ah, bless you Fluffy, that's really nice for admin to hear that, I appreciate them too, a bunch of good guys indeed, especially for tolerating all the squabbling some of us have had on the forum...

Nice one fluffy, I think sometimes admin need a bit of reminding on how we appreciate them when they are so good with us.Smile

I want to marry Ben he's so sweet and laid back.

This may be inappropriate,i have been smoking.

I must retire to bed  Laughing 
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:58 pm

:asbluras: 
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:06 pm

Well, I'd be very proud of him if he were my son, he has the best values and a great sense of humour.

(You can pay me later Ben  Wink 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:07 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Joy Division wrote:Ah, bless you Fluffy, that's really nice for admin to hear that, I appreciate them too, a bunch of good guys indeed, especially for tolerating all the squabbling some of us have had on the forum...

Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:25 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:

^ Now we know

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:53 am

Jeez, guys ...  Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed 

I love you I love you I love you 
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:51 am

Sassy wrote:Well, I'd be very proud of him if he were my son, he has the best values and a great sense of humour.

I agree Sassy.  Smile 

I feel like someone who said something embarrassing at the office party and woke up the next day! cheers 
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:39 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Sassy wrote:Well, I'd be very proud of him if he were my son, he has the best values and a great sense of humour.

I agree Sassy.  Smile 

I feel like someone who said something embarrassing at the office party and woke up the next day! cheers 

LOL, well Ben appeared to appreciate it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:41 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:

What has smoking got to do with anything?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:43 pm

Made herself feel sick if she doesn't normally smoke?

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:49 pm

Sassy wrote:Made herself feel sick if she doesn't normally smoke?

Yes,this is correct. Cool
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:50 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:

Leave the ciggies alone lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:57 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:

Haven't a clue what this is supposed to mean...?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:20 pm

You mean you are clueless again BA?  ::D:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:23 pm

Sassy wrote:You mean you are clueless again BA?  ::D:: 

No, what the two of you are saying doesn't make any sense.

Is Fluffy talking about drugs?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:26 pm

No, she's talking about smoking too many ciggies when she doesn't normally smoke much.   Trying to make something out of nothing again?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:28 pm

Sassy wrote:No, she's talking about smoking too many ciggies when she doesn't normally smoke much.   Trying to make something out of nothing again?

No, not at all.

I don't know about smoking, and i don't know about drugs.

I'm a normal person who doesn't know about those things.

Don't drink, don't smoke. Watch Big Brother. Nice wife and children, work hard, like to come on here and chat sh1t.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:30 pm

Watch Big Brother, that's as bad as any of the others!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:32 pm

Sassy wrote:Watch Big Brother, that's as bad as any of the others!

Big Brother is where i gather all my intelligence to spread amongst you peasants.

That and I'm a Celeb, Get Me Out Of Here!

Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:49 pm

I'm not really for these reality shows, the wife watches I'm a celebrity when it's on, so I've watched a wee bit if that...

Although the stuff they eat is a bit cringeworthy , I think they should eat vomit and faeces to see if they've got real bottle  ::troll:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:52 pm

Joy Division wrote:I'm not really for these reality shows, the wife watches I'm a celebrity when it's on, so I've watched a wee bit if that...

Although the stuff they eat is a bit cringeworthy , I think they should eat vomit and faeces to see if they've got real bottle  ::troll:: 

So you are into Emetophilia and Scat now then?

How vile, I do not know many people that would want to watch that!

Am sure there are some vids out there to satisfy your craving!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:20 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Sassy wrote:No, she's talking about smoking too many ciggies when she doesn't normally smoke much.   Trying to make something out of nothing again?

No, not at all.

I don't know about smoking, and i don't know about drugs.

I'm a normal person who doesn't know about those things.

Don't drink, don't smoke.  Watch Big Brother.  Nice wife and children, work hard, like to come on here and chat sh1t.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27Tj-Xo_eqI''

Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:21 pm

Sassy wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

Leave the ciggies alone lol

Erm I would say that when she said "I've been smoking" she means spliffs.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:22 pm

Sassy seriously? She was smoking pot
She'd already admitted to smoking pot a few weeks ago.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:39 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
Joy Division wrote:
I'm not really for these reality shows, the wife watches I'm a celebrity when it's on, so I've watched a wee bit if that...

Shocked 

A bit of a "dog's breakfast" there, JD !!!

Rabbits eat their own turds, too..

alien    ::-3::    albino   pale

Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:04 pm

eddie wrote:

ffs...so fucking what if she has..anyway, she is talking about cigarettes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:29 pm

At least it wasn't the codeine this time.  ::D:: 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:19 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:

Naughty fluffy bunny
You are lovely people and I don't think you know. Th?id=HN.607994445349520627&w=144&h=142&c=7&rs=1&pid=1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:24 pm

eddie wrote:

She has?

Oh, so i was possibly right then. And even if wrong, perfectly reasonable in asking the question.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down