NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man Stabbed After 'Polish Neo-Nazis' Attack Tottenham Music Festival

Go down

Man Stabbed After 'Polish Neo-Nazis' Attack Tottenham Music Festival Empty Man Stabbed After 'Polish Neo-Nazis' Attack Tottenham Music Festival

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:19 pm

One man has been stabbed after a group of "neo-Nazi Polish fascists" attacked a free music event in Tottenham, north London. Officers were called following reports of a disturbance at Markfield Recreation Ground on 21 June in which a free community music festival was taking place.

Footage has emerged of the disorder which occurred during the "unprovoked attack", which saw rocks and fireworks being hurled. A 24-year-old Polish man was stabbed during the incident. Members of the local Orthodox Jewish community were also targeted by the mob.

One man has also been arrested on suspicion of racially and religiously aggravated common assault, after he allegedly pulled a kippah (skull cap) from a man's head.According to Oz Katerji, a journalist who witnessed the attack: "About 150 of us were having a party in Markfield Park in Tottenham, neo-Nazi Polish fascists turn up, full scale riot erupted."

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/man-stabbed-polish-neo-nazis-attack-tottenham-music-141542452.html#vszZRsQ

This was a serious incident; I saw it covered on RT. I'm amazed there's nothing about it in the National Press, Sky or BBC. But then it was only Jews that were under attack, not Muslims, so that's okay I suppose.

Back to top Go down

Man Stabbed After 'Polish Neo-Nazis' Attack Tottenham Music Festival Empty Re: Man Stabbed After 'Polish Neo-Nazis' Attack Tottenham Music Festival

Post by captain Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:09 pm

"This was a serious incident; I saw it covered on RT. I'm amazed there's nothing about it in the National Press, Sky or BBC. But then it was only Jews that were under attack, not Muslims, so that's okay I suppose."

What else can we expect from puppet Sky and the Governments paedophile BBC propaganda media?  As for the Muslims they have had nothing manipulated organised attacks, in UK and even in their own countries! Everyone is a commodity and is being played.  :/pwn://: Set your alarm clock and wake up.
captain
captain
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Man Stabbed After 'Polish Neo-Nazis' Attack Tottenham Music Festival Empty Re: Man Stabbed After 'Polish Neo-Nazis' Attack Tottenham Music Festival

Post by Guest Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:13 pm

Wouldn't this be considered a crime?

You're just complicating things Benji.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:18 pm

captainJane wrote:"This was a serious incident; I saw it covered on RT. I'm amazed there's nothing about it in the National Press, Sky or BBC. But then it was only Jews that were under attack, not Muslims, so that's okay I suppose."

What else can we expect from puppet Sky and the Governments paedophile BBC propaganda media?  As for the Muslims they have had nothing manipulated organised attacks, in UK and even in their own countries! Everyone is a commodity and is being played.  :/pwn://: Set your alarm clock and wake up.

You do know that Russia Today exists PURELY to enhance GLORIOUS RUSSIA's image, right?
It has an agenda just as much as Sky and the BBC have.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:08 pm

Nobody cared about this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down