NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Apologise To Our American Members

Go down

I Apologise To Our American Members Empty I Apologise To Our American Members

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:14 am

25th June 2014

On behalf of the foreign scum roaming around our country looking for American tourists to prey on.

A gang of men attacked an American student while he was drinking in the street - grabbing a glass bottle from his hands and smashing it over his head, a court was told.

Francesco Hounye, 23, from Florida, had been in Britain for just three days when he was set upon by the men while he was walking home with a friend in Shadwell, east London.

Shaleem Uddin, 20, Shadhat Hussain, 19, Kamrul Hussain, 22, and Massom Rahman, 22, targeted Mr Hounye when they saw him swigging from a bottle of Jagermeister.

They then chased him, beat him, and smashed the bottle over his head, Snaresbrook Crown Court heard.

CCTV footage shows Mr Hounye being kicked mercilessly as he lay crouched in the road.

The student suffered extensive injuries - including a smashed eye socket.

A fourth man, Samad Uddin, 24, is on trial for grievous bodily harm after the four others admitted their roles in the attack.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2667109/Gang-five-men-smashed-American-tourists-eye-socket-bottle-Jagermeister-drinking-wrestling-hands.html#ixzz35bLjCOdr

Back to top Go down

I Apologise To Our American Members Empty Re: I Apologise To Our American Members

Post by Irn Bru Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:26 am

That is a shocking attack and those that are found guilty should be banged up for a very long time. Shows you the value that CCTV can have in these situations.

But how do you know that those that committed this attack were looking to prey specifically on American tourists?
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down