NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chanel and Dior forced to reformulate perfumes under new EU laws

2 posters

Go down

Chanel and Dior forced to reformulate perfumes under new EU laws Empty Chanel and Dior forced to reformulate perfumes under new EU laws

Post by gerber Thu May 29, 2014 9:37 am

Chanel No 5 and Dior’s Miss Dior contain mosses which could be banned under new European regulations to prevent allergies

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews/10860886/Chanel-and-Dior-forced-to-reformulate-perfumes-under-new-EU-laws.html

The Eu has now gone too far. This is more than serious.
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Chanel and Dior forced to reformulate perfumes under new EU laws Empty Re: Chanel and Dior forced to reformulate perfumes under new EU laws

Post by Raggamuffin Thu May 29, 2014 10:05 am

I think any perfume which you spray on is a bit toxic tbh.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Chanel and Dior forced to reformulate perfumes under new EU laws Empty Re: Chanel and Dior forced to reformulate perfumes under new EU laws

Post by gerber Thu May 29, 2014 10:20 am

Raggamuffin wrote:I think any perfume which you spray on is a bit toxic tbh.

Classless  Twisted Evil 
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu May 29, 2014 10:30 am

gerber wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:I think any perfume which you spray on is a bit toxic tbh.

Classless    Twisted Evil 

Maybe it's just me. I start sneezing straight away and feel a bit ill. I can't stand near someone wearing a lot of perfume either.  Laughing 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Thu May 29, 2014 10:53 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
gerber wrote:

Classless    Twisted Evil 

Maybe it's just me. I start sneezing straight away and feel a bit ill. I can't stand near someone wearing a lot of perfume either.  Laughing 

that is the last time i stand next to you in a bar then. I thought you had the dreaded lurgy  Laughing 
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu May 29, 2014 10:57 am

gerber wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

that is the last time i stand next to you in a bar then.  I thought you had the dreaded lurgy   Laughing 

Ah, it was you was it? In future, lay off the Lily of the Valley perfume.  Laughing 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Thu May 29, 2014 11:17 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
gerber wrote:

that is the last time i stand next to you in a bar then.  I thought you had the dreaded lurgy   Laughing 

Ah, it was you was it? In future, lay off the Lily of the Valley perfume.  Laughing 

I can honestly say hand on heart, I never ever have and would never ever even if it were the last smelly standing wear Red Door "... lol! 
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down