NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Eastern Europeans brought over to 'whiten up' England"

4 posters

Go down

"Eastern Europeans brought over to 'whiten up' England" Empty "Eastern Europeans brought over to 'whiten up' England"

Post by eddie Fri May 16, 2014 11:41 pm

My OH is a black taxi driver; long story short, he has some very important and interesting people in his cab.
I'm not going to reveal a lot of what he's told me but I will repeat this:

Last night, he had a journalist from Reuters. She has travelled in and around Europe for year and spoke most highly of the Polish of all people. They got talking and they began discussing immigration.

She said: "You do realise why there has been such a massive onslaught of Eastern Europeans don't you? It was decided about ten years ago, a decision taken at the very top, that the country needed 'whitening up' - they want more white people in England and this was the way they decided to go about it"

Now my Oh has told me this before. He has had a minor MP in his cab who told him the same thing whilst drunk, and also another journalist (who wouldn't say what paper they were from)

My OH said why hasn't this been leaked out and she replied: "It's not something that the government want you to know"

He said he'd google it.
She laughed and said Good luck.

What do you think?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

"Eastern Europeans brought over to 'whiten up' England" Empty Re: "Eastern Europeans brought over to 'whiten up' England"

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 11:43 pm

eddie wrote:My OH is a black taxi driver; long story short, he has some very important and interesting people in his cab.

Last night, he had a journalist from Reuters. She has travelled in and around Europe for year and spoke most highly of the Polish of all people. They got talking and they began discussing immigration.

She said: "You do realise why there has been such a massive onslaught of Eastern Europeans don't you? It was decided about ten years ago, a decision taken at the very top, that the country needed 'whitening up' - they want more white people in England and this was the way they decided to go about it"

Now my Oh has told me this before. He has had a minor MP in his cab who told him the same thing whilst drunk, and also another journalist (who wouldn't say what paper they were from)

My OH said why hasn't this been leaked out and she replied: "It's not something that the government want you to know"

He said he'd google it.

What do you think?

.. I think everyone must be using Colgate Eddie?

Back to top Go down

"Eastern Europeans brought over to 'whiten up' England" Empty Re: "Eastern Europeans brought over to 'whiten up' England"

Post by eddie Sat May 17, 2014 7:05 am

Don't get it JD.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 7:46 am

eddie wrote:My OH is a black taxi driver; long story short, he has some very important and interesting people in his cab.

He said he'd google it.

What do you think?

Sorry does anyone else see faults in this claim?

Why would a journalist tell an ordinary cab driver about something that if true would be so explosive and not even print it when they print explosive stories all the time?
This is why I take hearsay stories with a pinch of salt which does not make sense because if it was about skin colour efforts would have been made to only allow people of white skin to migrate here, there is utterly no evidence of that. So do we see evidence to such a claim?
No

I have a feeling if this story is true this cab fair has been laughing all the way home, let alone if they were even a reporter, but hey we know Elvis is working in a chippy in Blackpool.

lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 7:50 am

It's hilarious.

And it's bollocks.

Sorry, it may all have happened but i suggest the people saying those things were desperate and either had something wrong with the government, Eastern Europeans or blacks, not sure.

The strange thing about the story is there is no follow up - if anybody told me that i'd question them to death.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 7:54 am

BigAndy9 wrote:It's hilarious.

And it's bollocks.

Sorry, it may all have happened but i suggest the people saying those things were desperate and either had something wrong with the government, Eastern Europeans or blacks, not sure.

The strange thing about the story is there is no follow up - if anybody told me that i'd question them to death.

For once I very much agree with you Andy

::D:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 8:24 am

Well if there is any truth to it, and the decision was taken at the very top ten years ago, we know who was at the very top then don't we? Bearing that in mind, there could possibly be a grain of truth....

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat May 17, 2014 10:38 am

BigAndy9 wrote:It's hilarious.

And it's bollocks.

He did.
And it isn't the first time he's been told that either.

I knew it would receive criticism because it's hearsay but neither of us is lying.

Is it so hard to believe?

I did google it but coils only find the same sort of claims but for other countries.

I find it odd that you can be told the same thing three times within a year.
The first time he was told it he didn't buy it either.
I did, because I think loads of things happen without our knowledge.

Anyway, if certain people on here read it in a newspaper they'd say it was rubbish too.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat May 17, 2014 10:40 am

Tesstacious wrote:Well if there is any truth to it, and the decision was taken at the very top ten years ago, we know who was at the very top then don't we?  Bearing that in mind, there could possibly be a grain of truth....

Tess if this was in the paper - bearing in mind people poo-pooh newspapers too - everyone would be believing it.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat May 17, 2014 10:40 am

Tesstacious wrote:Well if there is any truth to it, and the decision was taken at the very top ten years ago, we know who was at the very top then don't we?  Bearing that in mind, there could possibly be a grain of truth....

Tess if this was in the paper - bearing in mind people poo-pooh newspapers too - everyone would be believing it.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 11:18 am

hearsay

ˈhɪəseɪ/Submit
noun
information received from other people which cannot be substantiated; rumour.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 11:36 am

eddie wrote:

That would mean somebody had gone to a newspaper.

Nobody has.

And that's the point.

No one person involved in the moon landings has said they were faked.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat May 17, 2014 4:46 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
eddie wrote:

Nobody has.

And that's the point.

Do you think everything that is out there is available for us to find?
(Btw, can you tell didge that I never put this up as a fact? I'm not sure he understands what I've said in my first and subsequent posts.)
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 4:52 pm

eddie wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Nobody has.

And that's the point.

(Btw, can you tell didge that I never put this up as a fact? I'm not sure he understands what I've said in my first and subsequent posts.)

Why do you need Andy to tell me something you just did yourself..

The mentality of some people it is so childish

Again Andy's point is valid and find it completely bull that a reporter would have such an explosive story, tell a cab driver, but not print it or even then the Cab driver have evidence of two people known by name and not go to the press.

The point Andy is making is many people are always involved in things that get out and if this reporter knows and tells a cab driver in passing conversation, someone she does not know from Adam, then clearly there is no credibility behind the claim and more like she was pulling his leg taking the piss.

Did you think she might be pulling his leg to take the mick?

As I say football is near to start, so laters Eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat May 17, 2014 4:54 pm

Burger
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 5:51 pm

eddie wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Nobody has.

And that's the point.

Many people know all the little bits and they would tell us.

Fair point - i have to say, if it was worth debating we'd probably be doing that. A couple of us have said it's bollocks though, and it's died a bit of a death.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat May 17, 2014 6:12 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
eddie wrote:

Many people know all the little bits and they would tell us.

Fair point - i have to say, if it was worth debating we'd probably be doing that.  A couple of us have said it's bollocks though, and it's died a bit of a death.

Indeed, I just thought I'd mention it as he has heard it three times from separate people now. I think there may well be sow thing in it.
It isn't far-fetched tbh.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 6:15 pm

The whole reason this story is made up bullshit is because within the EU is a open view to move between these states, so how could it have been a policy to move people that could move anyway?

Again it makes no sense, in fact it is utterly absurd, let alone all the people now in the EU are also culpable of enticing people to move to Britain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Sat May 17, 2014 10:09 pm

He said he'd google it.

What do you think?

That's a very thought provoking issue eddie and quite honestly it's just as credible as the rhetoric that was being dished out that the last Labour government hatched an immigration plot by bringing in thousands of immigrants just to iundermine the right.
We just never know what goes on in the minds of those in governments and those who work away behind the scenes and we have certainly had a helluva lot of migrants from the Eastern European countries. Interesting subject right enough.

Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 10:31 pm

Irn Bru wrote:

He said he'd google it.

What do you think?

That's a very thought provoking issue eddie and quite honestly it's just as credible as the rhetoric that was being dished out that the last Labour government hatched an immigration plot  by bringing in thousands of immigrants just to iundermine the right.
We just never know what goes on in the minds of those in governments and those who work away behind the scenes and we have certainly had a helluva lot of migrants from the Eastern European countries. Interesting subject right enough.

Credible, you are having a bubble bath, so you are saying even with freedom of movement, Labour hatched a plot to bring in more white people, even though it is known they were happy to bring in any immigrants? Surely if the policy was to up the amount of white people, where was the policy to hinder non-whites coming?

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Sat May 17, 2014 10:38 pm

Didge wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:

He said he'd google it.

What do you think?

That's a very thought provoking issue eddie and quite honestly it's just as credible as the rhetoric that was being dished out that the last Labour government hatched an immigration plot  by bringing in thousands of immigrants just to iundermine the right.

Credible, you are having a bubble bath, so you are saying even with freedom of movement, Labour hatched a plot to bring in more white people, even though it is known they were happy to bring in any immigrants? Surely if the policy was to up the amount of white people, where was the policy to hinder non-whites coming?

Err Didge, I said it was just as credible to believe that as it was to believe the plot hatched by Labour to flood the country with immigrants. And just remember that the last Labour government had the option to delay the free movement of people from Eastern European countries for a number of years and chose not to. Several other countries didn't take that option but abandoned it before the time was up.
I'm not saying that it's true just that you never know......ok?
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 10:43 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
Didge wrote:

Err Didge, I said it was just as credible to believe that as it was to believe the plot hatched by Labour to flood the country with immigrants. And just remember that the last Labour government had the option to delay the free movement of people from Eastern European countries for a number of years and chose not to. Several other countries didn't take that option but abandoned it before the time was up.

Really, credible, again you are having a bubble mate, because that plot claimed also was nonsense, that is saying because people believe something it makes a story credible, really, I guess Jesus must exist and is the son of God. So no I do not see any credibility here and using what people believe to be credible is poor to say the least. Again I am pointing out how this just does not make any sense let alone to be credible, as surely such a view would have at least tried to stem non-whites coming here, yet the opposite seems to be true during this time, hence why it makes no sense, you do not help whites become more by having as many non whites enter the country

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Sat May 17, 2014 10:51 pm

Didge wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
Didge wrote:

Really, credible, again you are having a bubble mate, because that plot claimed also was nonsense, that is saying because people believe something it makes a story credible, really, I guess Jesus must exist and is the son of God. So no I do not see any credibility here and using what people believe to be credible is poor to say the least. Again I am pointing out how this just does not make any sense let alone to be credible, as surely such a view would have at least tried to stem non-whites coming here, yet the opposite seems to be true during this time, hence why it makes no sense, you do not help whites become more by having as many non whites enter the country

Yes, that plot was nonsense which is why I said that this one is probably just as credible as that one.

So there was no plot to bring in thousands just to undermine the right,,,,,agreed?
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 10:53 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
Didge wrote:

Yes, that plot was nonsense which is why I said that this one is probably just as credible as that one.

So there was no plot to bring in thousands just to undermine the right,,,,,agreed?

Agreed Irn
I have only used it myself in the past to wind you, though we debate well these days and enjoy our views debated, so agreed such a view was nonsense that thousands were brought into undermine the right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 10:54 pm

eddie wrote:Don't get it JD.

...just jokingly referring to the whitening Eds , like when we whiten our teeth Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun May 18, 2014 1:00 am

Irn Bru wrote:

He said he'd google it.

What do you think?

Anything is credible Irn.
If people think that there aren't things going on behind the scenes that we don't know about then they're either naive or very stupid.
They are A government's perfect little sheep actually: following printed "facts" and not actually looking elsewhere.....
The perfect "human robot".

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 6:03 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 12:10 pm

It is entirely possible in my opinion,social engineering has been going on in this country for decades.
Of course Labour thought allowing uncontrolled immigration into Britain would have a positive affect on the number of votes they received. To think anything else is naive. If anyone thinks a confidence trick on that scale couldnt be played on the public must also surely believe Diana died in an a accident and the Liverpool fans forced the gate at Hillsborough.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 12:15 pm

Liverpool fans eh?
Yes they always get a good press until you actually see many of them running out of restaurants without paying abroad, bravely have 20 of them set upon a single fan, yes I have seen what low life scum some of the Liverpool fans are like. Hillsborough was a bad accident, which is different compared to a daft opinion claiming whites have been brought into up the numbers, when there is nothing to back such a view, because surely non-whites would have been hindered entering the nation, which did not happen.
The whole claim makes utterly no sense as seen and in my opinion I bet the cab driver was moaning about immigration to the reporter who like me gets bored of hearing and made this up to take the piss out of him, that seems way more credible to me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 12:27 pm

Nems wrote:It is entirely possible in my opinion,social engineering has been going on in this country for decades.
Of course Labour thought allowing uncontrolled immigration into Britain would have a positive affect on the number of votes they received. To think anything else is naive. If anyone thinks a confidence trick on that scale couldnt be played on the public must also surely believe Diana died in an a accident and the Liverpool fans forced the gate at Hillsborough.
Blimy Nems I just logged on and thought it was Didge saying that! Nearly choked on my coffee. It's that avatar...

://?roflmao?/: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 12:31 pm

Tesstacious wrote:
Nems wrote:It is entirely possible in my opinion,social engineering has been going on in this country for decades.
Blimy Nems I just logged on and thought it was Didge saying that! Nearly choked on my coffee.  It's that avatar...

://?roflmao?/: 

Sorry Tess!
having read it again I see what you mean!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 12:42 pm

Missed the Diana conspiracy part, again how absurd

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Mon May 19, 2014 12:35 am

Didge wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
Didge wrote:

Agreed Irn
I have only used it myself in the past to wind you, though we debate well these days and enjoy our views debated, so agreed such a view was nonsense that thousands were brought into undermine the right.

Just a wind up was it?

Well that's the last refuge for someone who's argument has hit the buffers right enough and it's something that you have done quite often.

Doesn't wash though Didge. You were punting that argument for all it was worth but here you are now coming out with exactly the opposite.

You can't be right on both.

Cheers
Irn
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon May 19, 2014 1:22 am

Possible. it would probably be helpful to create a Unified European Nation.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 6:48 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Didge wrote:

Agreed Irn

Just a wind up was it?

Well that's the last refuge for someone who's argument has hit the buffers right enough and it's something that you have done quite often.

Doesn't wash though Didge. You were punting that argument for all it was worth but here you are now coming out with exactly the opposite.

Cheers
Irn

So you do not accept I have already admitted it was wrong, wow.
So twice I admitted was wrong at a time when we were at each other and on a different forum, which have since moved on and you wish to labour a very silly point, behave mate, as I am not buying.
Talk about living in the past, you thus do not recognise if a person admits that was wrong but wish to drag it up, so I will repeat again it was wrong, not sure how many times you need to hear it, to make you feel better, would you like a hundred lines as well.
Get a grip mate
Talk about diverging from the debate to point score, wow

Cheers Didge

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon May 19, 2014 10:58 am

Didge wrote:Liverpool fans eh?
Yes they always get a good press until you actually see many of them running out of restaurants without paying abroad, bravely have 20 of them set upon a single fan, yes I have seen what low life scum some of the Liverpool fans are like. Hillsborough was a bad accident, which is different compared to a daft opinion claiming whites have been brought into up the numbers, when there is nothing to back such a view, because surely non-whites would have been hindered entering the nation, which did not happen.
The whole claim makes utterly no sense as seen and in my opinion I bet the cab driver was moaning about immigration to the reporter who like me gets bored of hearing and made this up to take the piss out of him, that seems way more credible to me

My OH was moaning about immigration and so she made it up to take the piss???

Oh dearie me dirge, are you stereotyping can drivers??? Surely not as you HATE people doing that!!! Tut tut. Sometimes your true colours really shine through, you can't keep up with the twaddle that you speak, can you?

My OH doesn't talk to his punters much, he either listens to talk radio or listens to Pat Metheny - he's a jazz guitarist, save you googling.

He's actually a very clever bloke (of course, as am I) and also pretty intuitive. He isn't on forums but I very often read posts to him and talk about posters.

Know what he said about you??  lol! 

Let's just say I bet it's spot on. Absolutely spot on,
We can't all be wrong.

Lastly, I'd just like to say, I think you're a short-arse lonely little wanker.

Boom-diddy-bom-bom....BOM BOM!  cheers 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon May 19, 2014 10:59 am

veya_victaous wrote:Possible. it would probably be helpful to create a Unified European Nation.

Along comes dirge to tell you you're nuts.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon May 19, 2014 11:02 am

Deleted post.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by David Mon May 19, 2014 7:22 pm

eddie wrote:

Oh dearie me dirge, are you stereotyping can drivers??? Surely not as you HATE people doing that!!! Tut tut. Sometimes your true colours really shine through, you can't keep up with the twaddle that you speak, can you?

My OH doesn't talk to his punters much, he either listens to talk radio or listens to Pat Metheny - he's a jazz guitarist, save you googling.

He's actually a very clever bloke (of course, as am I) and also pretty intuitive. He isn't on forums but I very often read posts to him and talk about posters.

We can't all be wrong.

Lastly, I'd just like to say, I think  you're a short-arse lonely little wanker.

Don't forget with Didgeridoo if it is not in the press it is pooh!! ::fishffight::
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 7:23 pm

David wrote:
eddie wrote:

We can't all be wrong.

Lastly, I'd just like to say, I think  you're a short-arse lonely little wanker.

Don't forget with Didgeridoo if it is not in the press it is pooh!! ::fishffight::

And a press which must be on the "accepted" list.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 7:26 pm

eddie wrote:

We can't all be wrong.

Never stereotyped cab drivers, you just did that, I stated is it possible he a cab driver was moaning about immigration?
You did say immigration came up in the conversation, did you not?

So you are saying it is not credible that there is no possibility this reporter was taking the piss?

Thanks for your views Eddie about me, they are most thoughtful 

This scene about a cab driver is funny 

Last edited by Didge on Mon May 19, 2014 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Mon May 19, 2014 8:05 pm

Didge wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
Didge wrote:

Agreed Irn

Just a wind up was it?

Cheers
Irn

So twice I admitted was wrong at a time when we were at each other and on a different forum, which have since moved on and you wish to labour a very silly point, behave mate, as I am not buying.
Talk about living in the past, you thus do not recognise if a person admits that was wrong but wish to drag it up, so I will repeat again it was wrong, not sure how many times you need to hear it, to make you feel better, would you like a hundred lines as well.
Get a grip mate

Cheers Didge

Really Didge. First it was a wind-up and then it turns to an admission that you were wrong. Shame you only reverted to that position when you remembered you were punting a completely different argument in the past.

And if you read back I never even mentioned your past - you walked into that all by yourself.

"Eastern Europeans brought over to 'whiten up' England" Two-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 8:07 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
Didge wrote:

Get a grip mate

Cheers Didge

Really Didge. First it was a wind-up and then it turns to an admission that you were wrong. Shame you only reverted to that position when you remembered you were punting a completely different argument in the past.

And if you read back I never even mentioned your past - you walked into that all by yourself.

"Eastern Europeans brought over to 'whiten up' England" Two-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon

Not really Irn, I am happy to admit using poor arguments before, though that shows using that argument is wrong, so what relevance does that have to this debate, when I admitted it was wrong?

None, but hey if you want to stick to such a point be my guest, at least I can admit when I do wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Mon May 19, 2014 9:54 pm

Didge wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
Didge wrote:

Get a grip mate

Cheers Didge

Not really Irn, I am happy to admit using poor arguments before, though that shows using that argument is wrong, so what relevance does that have to this debate, when I admitted it was wrong?

None, but hey if you want to stick to such a point be my guest, at least I can admit when I do wrong.

First it was a wind-up and then it was you were just wrong in the past. Make your mind up - which one is it?

Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 6:55 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Didge wrote:

First it was a wind-up and then it was you were just wrong in the past. Make your mind up - which one is it?

Nothing needed to make my mind up over, if something is wrong then all about it was wrong, from doing the wind up and the claim Irn, I have no problem admitting that, so it seems you are the one utterly confused over something so simple and again labouring a very lame point detracting from this debate.
So my view was wrong then, is it wrong because I once admit to a poor debate?
No, I recognise that was wrong, which now I am finding very amusing to be honest you seem so confused over something so simple, hey how.
At least some of us can admit when wrong eh mate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down