NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Labour Member Says Lib Dem Has Gimp Sex Slave & Tries It On With Boy Scouts

2 posters

Go down

Labour Member Says Lib Dem Has Gimp Sex Slave & Tries It On With Boy Scouts Empty Labour Member Says Lib Dem Has Gimp Sex Slave & Tries It On With Boy Scouts

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 8:16 am

16th May 2014

Or in other words, he's a homophobic scum bag!

Or he's just having a laugh - you decide.

A city’s first openly gay councillor has been been accused of keeping a ‘gimp’ sex slave and giving funding to Scouts for sexual favours.

Labour member Stephen Poulson allegedly took aim at Liberal Cllr Stephen Radford, who represents Tuebrook in Liverpool, and made the bizarre remarks on Facebook.

A string of comments are said to have been posted in a group called Tuebrook Uncovered apparently by Poulson accusing Radford, 57, of having a masked, leather-clad sex slave.

It said: 'Was not on to the fact we had a fancy dress yesterday. Cllr Radford and his candidate (the gimp from the cellar) came dressed as tramps and ate all our butties like they had been living in the bus stop.'

It was even suggested that Radford, who represents the Tuebrook ward in Liverpool, gave funding to the Scouts for camping equipment in exchange for sexual favours.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2629473/Gay-councillor-trolled-political-rival-falsely-accused-keeping-gimp-sex-slave-soliciting-sex-Boy-Scouts.html#ixzz31rPonjkC

Back to top Go down

Labour Member Says Lib Dem Has Gimp Sex Slave & Tries It On With Boy Scouts Empty Re: Labour Member Says Lib Dem Has Gimp Sex Slave & Tries It On With Boy Scouts

Post by Dagenham Monologues Fri May 16, 2014 8:52 pm

Didge will be along shortly to defend him.

Dagenham Monologues
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Labour Member Says Lib Dem Has Gimp Sex Slave & Tries It On With Boy Scouts Empty Re: Labour Member Says Lib Dem Has Gimp Sex Slave & Tries It On With Boy Scouts

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 8:56 pm

kevins58 wrote:Didge will be along shortly to defend him.

Why have you switched ID's you muppet, did you hear another voice in your head?

://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Monologues Fri May 16, 2014 9:48 pm

Of curse since Phyllis doesn't actually work it may be him who is the subject of this story?

Oh sorry Phyllis gets beaten up by his partner silly me. It's Phyllis in the gimp mask.

Dagenham Monologues
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 9:54 pm

kevins58 wrote:Of curse since Phyllis doesn't actually work it may be him who is the subject of this story?

Oh sorry Phyllis gets beaten up by his partner silly me. It's Phyllis in the gimp mask.

Why did you change your tag from Kevins56 to Kevins58  :\\:[: 

Was that because the real Kevins56 turned up and was annoyed at you for nicking his tag?

:/pwn://: 

Wanker.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Monologues Fri May 16, 2014 9:59 pm

This is the only work you do Phyllis except perhaps sticking your diseased knob in your diseased partner.

Get a job mincer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dagenham Monologues
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 10:08 pm

kevins58 wrote:This is the only work you do Phyllis except perhaps sticking your diseased knob in your diseased partner.

Post reported to admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 11:25 pm

So, can we now start asking the question - is Labour a HOMOPHOBIC PARTY?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 11:43 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:So, can we now start asking the question - is Labour a HOMOPHOBIC PARTY?

The question that needs to be answered, is why Drinky is switching between his alright said Fred ID, to his Kevins58 ID! Laughing 

He switched as soon as he saw my new avatar, stupid RW multi ID to post abuse!

::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 11:46 pm

Norman T wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:So, can we now start asking the question - is Labour a HOMOPHOBIC PARTY?

The question that needs to be answered, is why Drinky is switching between his alright said Fred ID, to his Kevins58 ID! Laughing 

Well why have you switched more than 10 times?

Choice, freedom of expression, boredom?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 11:47 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:16th May 2014

Or in other words, he's a homophobic scum bag!

Or he's just having a laugh - you decide.

A city’s first openly gay councillor has been been accused of keeping a ‘gimp’ sex slave and giving funding to Scouts for sexual favours.

Labour member Stephen Poulson allegedly took aim at Liberal Cllr Stephen Radford, who represents Tuebrook in Liverpool, and made the bizarre remarks on Facebook.

A string of comments are said to have been posted in a group called Tuebrook Uncovered apparently by Poulson accusing Radford, 57, of having a masked, leather-clad sex slave.

It said: 'Was not on to the fact we had a fancy dress yesterday. Cllr Radford and his candidate (the gimp from the cellar) came dressed as tramps and ate all our butties like they had been living in the bus stop.'

It was even suggested that Radford, who represents the Tuebrook ward in Liverpool, gave funding to the Scouts for camping equipment in exchange for sexual favours.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2629473/Gay-councillor-trolled-political-rival-falsely-accused-keeping-gimp-sex-slave-soliciting-sex-Boy-Scouts.html#ixzz31rPonjkC

...too much Pulp Fiction Andy  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 11:55 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Norman T wrote:

Up to me if i want to change my ID.

I only have one on the go on this site, whilst that RW piece of shit has been banned from here, and has numerous ID's.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 11:57 pm

Norman T wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

I only have one on the go on this site, whilst that RW piece of shit has been banned from here, and has numerous ID's.

But he's a very popular poster and has my full backing.

As do you, as always, Norman.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 12:06 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
Norman T wrote:

But he's a very popular poster and has my full backing.

As do you, as always, Norman.

Why can't he stick to one ID then, he has numerous on here, and has been banned.

I wasn't banned from here, had the nightowl ID, which i never posted on and has been deleted by myself.

Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 12:31 am

kevins58 wrote:This is the only work you do Phyllis except perhaps sticking your diseased knob in your diseased partner.

Ffs Drinky, I can sometimes see why Phil posts the way he does.

There was just no need for a post like that.

If we wish to trade insults,we should at least keep others OH's and families out of it.

And I can't see any RW condemn this, at least ..Gerbs probably will though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 12:34 am

Joy Division wrote:

There was just no need  for a post like that.

If we wish to trade  insults,we should at least keep others OH's and families out of it.

I'll condemn it, whoever it is...

Doubt it is Drinky/kevins58 though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 12:38 am

Joy Division wrote:

If we wish to trade  insults,we should at least keep others OH's and families out of it.

He's trying to sew discord.

I'm going to be one step ahead from now on, and am reporting 'said' offensive posts, to at least three admin from now on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 12:38 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Your joking Andy?...with the same etiquette as Drinky, here's me thinking it just might be him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 12:40 am

Joy Division wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Your joking Andy?...with the same  etiquette as Drinky, here's me thinking it just might be him.

Nope, not joking.

I think it's somebody trying to cause trouble.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 12:44 am

Oh, and i know what Nems and crew have been up to as well, reporting even the slightest post that they don't like of mine.

Well, i've not been doing that, but will be reporting their offensive posts against me, and my partner etc from now on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 12:46 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Your joking Andy?...with the same  etiquette as Drinky, here's me thinking it just might be him.

Nope, not joking.

Any ideas who Kevin is then Andy?...as it's not his style of posting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 12:52 am

Joy Division wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Nope, not joking.

Absolutely no idea.

I say it because it's so blatant, so offensive - i don't recall these ID's being so open last time they were on. Seems like a wind up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 1:28 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Absolutely no idea.

I say it because it's so blatant, so offensive - i don't recall these ID's being so open last time they were on.  Seems like a wind up.

...Ah, I see.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 7:55 pm

Oh....This post is still here, and you scum on here haven't said anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 7:57 pm

That thing is supposed to be banned as well.

Fucking hypocrites.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 7:57 pm

Tell Benji, veya, lurker or Iron Brew.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 8:01 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:Tell Benji, veya, lurker or Iron Brew.

It was reported to Ben and it didn't get a reply.

That kind of stuff has been posted lots of times on here and nothing is ever said about it, and by that Nicko vermin.

you can all fuck right off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 8:56 pm

Philagain wrote:Oh, and i know what Nems and crew have been up to as well, reporting even the slightest post that they don't like of mine.

Well, i've not been doing that, but will be reporting their offensive posts against me, and my partner etc from now on.

Admin must bloody love you ya big girls blouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 9:01 pm

Nems wrote:
Philagain wrote:Oh, and i know what Nems and crew have been up to as well, reporting even the slightest post that they don't like of mine.

Shit stirring again, but that all you do, don't you biatch, oh well if mincer is allowed i'm sure that slight variation of a word must be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 9:11 pm

Philagain wrote:
Nems wrote:

Shit stirring again, but that all you do, don't you biatch, oh well if mincer is allowed i'm sure that slight variation of a word must be.

If you constantly report things its a good idea to make sure your own conduct is above reproach.
What ever you get called you have brought it all on yourself and you will get no sympathy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 9:14 pm

Nems wrote:
Philagain wrote:

If you constantly report things its a good idea to make sure your own conduct is above reproach.
What ever you get called you have brought it all on yourself and you will get no sympathy.

FUCK OFF.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Tue May 20, 2014 12:51 pm

Oh dear someone appears to have pissed Phyllis off. Strange he can post threads deliberately meant to wind up and offend e.g. the Tory C--ts and yet when he gets the slightest hint of offense directed at him he's straight on the report button.

That's your gay lefty militants for you. Two faced limp wristed arseholes.

Fred
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down