NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One For JD

Go down

One For JD Empty One For JD

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 6:52 pm

12th May 2014

He's always asking what us English men would do if our daughter came back with a black.

Well JD - we know who the racists are, and it's those who come to take over our country, not us!

A Muslim father slapped and beat his 14-year old daughter for "shaming" their community after he discovered she was having a secret affair with a white boy.

The 43-year-old became angry after his wife picked up the phone at home and overheard their child talking "in explicit terms" about her relationship with the 15-year old teenager.

During an angry confrontation, the father who wanted his daughter to succeed at university told her: "You have no faith in God. I'm going to kill you before the community find out."

When she defied their pleas to stop the illicit romance, he "whacked" her with a tennis racket he kept in the boot of his car and in another incident, he grabbed her shoulders and started shaking her.

The father of three from a "traditional Asian family" was later arrested after the boyfriend became concerned when the girl stopped sending text messages. Now 16, she no longer lives at her family home in Blackburn, Lancs and is still seeing the boy.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/10824288/Muslim-father-beat-daughter-14-with-tennis-racket-for-relationship-with-white-boy.html

Back to top Go down

One For JD Empty Re: One For JD

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 7:47 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:12th May 2014

He's always asking what us English men would do if our daughter came back with a black.

Well JD - we know who the racists are, and it's those who come to take over our country, not us!

A Muslim father slapped and beat his 14-year old daughter for "shaming" their community after he discovered she was having a secret affair with a white boy.

The 43-year-old became angry after his wife picked up the phone at home and overheard their child talking "in explicit terms" about her relationship with the 15-year old teenager.

During an angry confrontation, the father who wanted his daughter to succeed at university told her: "You have no faith in God. I'm going to kill you before the community find out."

When she defied their pleas to stop the illicit romance, he "whacked" her with a tennis racket he kept in the boot of his car and in another incident, he grabbed her shoulders and started shaking her.

The father of three from a "traditional Asian family" was later arrested after the boyfriend became concerned when the girl stopped sending text messages. Now 16, she no longer lives at her family home in Blackburn, Lancs and is still seeing the boy.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/10824288/Muslim-father-beat-daughter-14-with-tennis-racket-for-relationship-with-white-boy.html

...interesting Andy, I have no time for people like that beating theor daughter ...she got off lightly as I know stories of where they have killed the daughter...both parents too.

..what I did ask you Andy, several days ago was regarding a topic about age difference...I asked you if you wouldn't mind if your teenage daughter ( think we said 14) was seeing a man aged 50...you had no issues with that so long as he was not unemployed.

While we are here, would you mind if that 50 year old was an Asian Muslim?

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum