NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Most People Over 70 Are Uncomfortable With Homosexuality"

+6
eddie
Fred
Tommy Monk
Raggamuffin
Eilzel
Irn Bru
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

"Most People Over 70 Are Uncomfortable With Homosexuality" - Page 2 Empty "Most People Over 70 Are Uncomfortable With Homosexuality"

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 8:10 am

First topic message reminder :

12th May 2014

It's probably true - i'd say maybe even over 50.

But i think they are uncomfortable with homosexuality, not with homosexuals - and of course, they wouldn't know if the person they're talking to is homosexual anyway.

Live and let live.

Most people who are aged over 70 feel "uncomfortable" with homosexuality and are "disconcerted" by same-sex marriage, Nigel Farage has said.

The Ukip leader defended Roger Helmer, an MEP fighting the Newark by-election for the party who has previously suggested gay relationships are "viscerally repugnant"
Mr Farage told Sunday Politics on BBC One: "As I say, when Roger grew up and, indeed, when he was an adult, homosexuality was illegal in this country, and he held that view for some period of time.

"And actually, if we asked the 70s and over in this country how they felt about it, most of them still feel uncomfortable. He has said the world has moved on, he now accepts there’s been a big social change in Britain and he’s relaxed about it.

“There are a lot of people in this country who are disconcerted by the change in the traditional meaning of marriage, and I think in a tolerant society we understand that some people have different views."

He said that Mr Helmer had grown up in an age when "homosexuality was imprisonable" and he had a "strong Christian bible background".

He said: “Roger Helmer is fighting this by-election for us; he’s somebody of 70 years of age who grew up with a strong Christian Bible background.

"He grew up in an age when homosexuality was actually imprisonable, and he had a certain set of views which he maintained for many years which he now says he accepts the world’s moved on and he’s relaxed about."

He said that many people in Britain are concerned by same sex marriages, and that society must be "tolerant" of their views.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/nigel-farage/10823025/Nigel-Farage-Most-people-over-70-are-uncomfortable-with-homosexuality.html

Back to top Go down

"Most People Over 70 Are Uncomfortable With Homosexuality" - Page 2 Empty Re: "Most People Over 70 Are Uncomfortable With Homosexuality"

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 4:03 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Shady wrote:

Maybe or maybe not as we don't know what evolution will do with us or how it will change us according to what's happening in the world at the time.

It might be that all humans become  homosexual with the ability to reproduce.

Haha, maybe, but evolution tends to take more that 1000 years to make changes that immense  Cool 

Yes you're right but are there not exceptions where evolution has speeded up the process to a few generations?

I seem to recall something about birds beaks & monkeys hands changing over a period of a hundred years??

Or am I thinking of something else?

Back to top Go down

"Most People Over 70 Are Uncomfortable With Homosexuality" - Page 2 Empty Re: "Most People Over 70 Are Uncomfortable With Homosexuality"

Post by Eilzel Mon May 12, 2014 4:06 pm

Shady wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

Haha, maybe, but evolution tends to take more that 1000 years to make changes that immense  Cool 

Yes you're right but are there not exceptions where evolution has speeded up the process to a few generations?

I seem to recall something about birds beaks & monkeys hands changing over a period of a hundred years??

Or am I thinking of something else?

You may be right; I still think something as big as sexual reproduction; if it ever even did; would take longer- but I'm no expert either Shady  Smile 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 4:08 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Joy Division wrote:Probably from the earliest times when man has realised that ' he fit woman like glove' , has man thought only that is the natural thing, as well as testosterone playing it's part in things, and a woman's oestrogen both being stimulated ...leading to the obvious...

But obviously in homosexual men the chemicals and emotions tip the other way in favour of other men...

I can't explain that obviously ..but early man would never have imagined some 'man can love man'.

I don't know about that JD. Obviously I don't anyone can explain why some are gay at this point. However; whether a man could never imagine it or not; it would have been clear that such people did exist. The Greeks acknowledged it explicitly although it was not ok to have a long term relationship with a man it was not seen as bad to engage in same sex relationships if you were the active; social suicide for the passive however- and it was institutionalized among soldiers I think in Thebes and as a right of passage for a young man with an older man.

Homosexuality of course also exists in other species, and no homophobia- so homophobia certain appears to be something man made- one theory is in the early tribal people it would have been seen as 'bad for the growth of the tribe' for men to be with men, and so any prohibitions may have stemmed from there.

I do think we have come far from tribal simplicity though  Wink 

Hey Les...quite fascinating stuff there!..I would agree that we've came on just  a tad since tribal man  Laughing 

But we had both mentioned about what possibly makes gay man gay??

And Les, your the perfect bloke to yap about this with, your a clever bloke and gay......

....there is no definitive psycholigal or physical answer to this as we know, I find this fascinating.....

What do YOU think would come closest to any logical theory as to explain WHY you or any other gay men are gay?...

I know there is no answer Les, but if you can, what would be your best theory?

..you've probably had this out in your own head a thousand times throughout your life Les!

But I'm not so sure you can give any theory on this Les, but I'm all ears if you can?

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon May 12, 2014 4:25 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

I don't know about that JD. Obviously I don't anyone can explain why some are gay at this point. However; whether a man could never imagine it or not; it would have been clear that such people did exist. The Greeks acknowledged it explicitly although it was not ok to have a long term relationship with a man it was not seen as bad to engage in same sex relationships if you were the active; social suicide for the passive however- and it was institutionalized among soldiers I think in Thebes and as a right of passage for a young man with an older man.

Homosexuality of course also exists in other species, and no homophobia- so homophobia certain appears to be something man made- one theory is in the early tribal people it would have been seen as 'bad for the growth of the tribe' for men to be with men, and so any prohibitions may have stemmed from there.

I do think we have come far from tribal simplicity though  Wink 

Hey Les...quite fascinating stuff there!..I would agree that we've came on just  a tad since tribal man  Laughing 

And Les, your the perfect bloke to yap about this with, your a clever bloke and gay......

....there is no definitive psycholigal or physical answer to this as we know, I find this fascinating.....

What do YOU think would come closest to any logical theory as to explain WHY you or any other gay men are gay?...

..you've probably had this out in your own head a thousand times throughout your life Les!

But I'm not so sure you can give any theory on this Les, but I'm all ears if you can?

You're right JD I can give no real theory on this. I certainly think there is a biological reason though, and that is because all evidence indicates it cannot be any other way.

Although you cannot know you are gay when very young; I did know at even as young as 7 that I was different; it became very apparent to me in high school although I never said anything and nobody ever guessed either. I know that it absolutely isn't a choice since that makes no sense at all- in high school I'd have given anything to not be gay (so I wouldn't have had anything to 'hide'). Nor do environmental factors make sense either- I have friends who by many peoples explanations should be gay but are not; likewise I know people who are gay and have brothers who are not yet were treated just the same.

So I'm convinced it is biological; but I don't know how. I'm just a guy who is gay JD; and ticks no stereotypes whatsoever (aside from a love of musicals lol) and though I have thought about it probably more than most I am no more qualified to know why I'm gay than anyone else. I just know I was always different and when I reached a certain young age that difference was my sexuality.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon May 12, 2014 4:43 pm

Shady wrote:I wonder how evolution will treat homosexuality & non homosexuality.Maybe evolution will phase out one or both of the sexualities or even blend them so that both are just the norm.

Where will homosexuality be in a thousand years?

Probably the same place it was 1,000 years ago, 10,000 years ago and 10 million years ago -- still a basic characteristic of some members of great ape species.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 5:04 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Shady wrote:I wonder how evolution will treat homosexuality & non homosexuality.Maybe evolution will phase out one or both of the sexualities or even blend them so that both are just the norm.

Probably the same place it was 1,000 years ago, 10,000 years ago and 10 million years ago -- still a basic characteristic of some members of great ape species.

But as I always say........nothing stays the same forever.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon May 12, 2014 5:28 pm

Shady wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

No, human beings won't be around forever. Science does suggest that homosexuality has been included in the range of our sexual behavior since before we were even properly human, though. And of course, many other animal species engage in homosexual behavior as well.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by David Mon May 12, 2014 5:41 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

You're right JD I can give no real theory on this. I certainly think there is a biological reason though, and that is because all evidence indicates it cannot be any other way.

Although you cannot know you are gay when very young; I did know at even as young as 7 that I was different; it became very apparent to me in high school although I never said anything and nobody ever guessed either. I know that it absolutely isn't a choice since that makes no sense at all- in high school I'd have given anything to not be gay (so I wouldn't have had anything to 'hide'). Nor do environmental factors make sense either- I have friends who by many peoples explanations should be gay but are not; likewise I know people who are gay and have brothers who are not yet were treated just the same.

So I'm convinced it is biological; but I don't know how. I'm just a guy who is gay JD; and ticks no stereotypes whatsoever (aside from a love of musicals lol) and though I have thought about it probably more than most I am no more qualified to know why I'm gay than anyone else. I just know I was always different and when I reached a certain young age that difference was my sexuality.

Same here Mr E x   Excellent post.  I also knew I was different much earlier than you.  I was about 3 or 4.

Going back to the over 70s Irn described it fairly.  I also would say it depends on people's backgrounds.
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 5:52 pm

eddie wrote:My grandparents, God rest their souls, were probably among the most tolerant and liberal people I know. You could  literally walk in their house with bright pink hair and tattoos and announce you were a lesbian and they'd say "Ok love. Can you put the kettle on? I'm parched!"

Not all old people are like  that though. Some people are very set in their ways, particularly the older that get.
It's hard for them to get into a more modern way of thinking.

Edit: actually my grandmother, thinking about it would probably say "oh what's that like? I might try that!" Hahahahahahha

Hahahahaha
My mum was just baffled by 'such things'
I used to have explain some graffiti to her

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon May 12, 2014 6:05 pm

David wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

Same here Mr E x   Excellent post.  I also knew I was different much earlier than you.  I was about 3 or 4.

Going back to the over 70s Irn described it fairly.  I also would say it depends on people's backgrounds.

Maybe at 4 I did;but to be honest I remember nearly nothing from before 6 years old; and I'm younger than you  lol!  x
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by David Mon May 12, 2014 6:09 pm

Eilzel wrote:
David wrote:

Maybe at 4 I did;but to be honest I remember nearly nothing from before 6 years old; and I'm younger than you  lol!  x

lol! lol! There is no hope for us oldies if the younguns can't remember!
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon May 12, 2014 6:15 pm

Nems wrote:
eddie wrote:My grandparents, God rest their souls, were probably among the most tolerant and liberal people I know. You could  literally walk in their house with bright pink hair and tattoos and announce you were a lesbian and they'd say "Ok love. Can you put the kettle on? I'm parched!"

Not all old people are like  that though. Some people are very set in their ways, particularly the older that get.
It's hard for them to get into a more modern way of thinking.

Edit: actually my grandmother, thinking about it would probably say "oh what's that like? I might try that!" Hahahahahahha

Hahahahaha

Hahahahahahaha
My grandparents were just really cool, they were just unfazed by things really.
I remember turning up at their door with a great big black rasta with dreadlocks, and my grandmother just saying "My goodness! Look at your hair! How long does it take to do that every morning??"

HAHAHAHAHA like he did each lock separately every morning  lol! 
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by David Mon May 12, 2014 6:16 pm

eddie wrote:
Nems wrote:

Hahahahaha

Hahahahahahaha
I remember turning up at their door with a great big black rasta with dreadlocks,  and my grandmother just saying "My goodness! Look at your hair! How long does it take to do that every morning??"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA lol! 
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 6:18 pm

eddie wrote:
Nems wrote:

Hahahahaha

Hahahahahahaha
I remember turning up at their door with a great big black rasta with dreadlocks,  and my grandmother just saying "My goodness! Look at your hair! How long does it take to do that every morning??"

She sounds a case!
Know what though, the two non family people that mum was probably fondest of
were Robbie the son of a friend and his partner Carl

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon May 12, 2014 6:19 pm

eddie wrote:
Nems wrote:

Hahahahaha

Hahahahahahaha

Old people say the greatest things  Cool 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon May 12, 2014 6:33 pm

Nems wrote:
eddie wrote:

Hahahahahahaha

She sounds a case!

Lol as long as they didn't write graffiti!

Do you remember my threads on my mad nan??  Shocked 
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 6:43 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Alright said Fred wrote:I must add eilzel when civil partnerships were being discussed you yourself felt that solved the problem it was only when the militants got on the case that marriage was then required.

I'm insisting we straights get equality with gays. Yo can have marriage and civil partnerships we can't!!
Discrmination  is what it is pure and simple.::D::

I'd scrap CPs now actually; they were only ever a compromise. But if they exist of course straight people should be entitled to them.

And anyway CPs came into being in 2005. I myself wasn't even on these forums until 2010 so it is quite remarkable you know what I thought back then, do I know you?  Laughing 

i thought you were on old sky back in 2007 ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 7:56 pm

eddie wrote:
Nems wrote:

She sounds a case!

I do indeed!

They help explain where you get it from  ::D:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by David Mon May 12, 2014 8:10 pm

eddie wrote:
Nems wrote:

She sounds a case!

OMG yes I do remember lol  lol! lol! lol! 
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon May 12, 2014 9:42 pm

Nems wrote:
eddie wrote:

I do indeed!

They help explain where you get it from  ::D:: 

:aspffftas: 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon May 12, 2014 9:42 pm

David wrote:
eddie wrote:

OMG yes I do remember lol  lol! lol! lol! 

lol! 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 10:11 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

...that sounds as good and honest an explanation of things as you can give Les, one of the lads at school with me is gay, well a couple of lads actually, but this lad in particular spoke with me just around 4or 5 years back...I thought even at primary school he was different..bit eccentric, bit of femininity to him...

I asked him that although it was on,y the end of primary school ,middle he have a hunch he was gay?..daft as it sounds...but he said yes.

Yet, other guys, you would never know just by speaking to if they were gay...just goes to show how different everyone is.

I tend to go with want you say about being biological Les, as like you say, no other reason has been found!

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon May 12, 2014 10:42 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

I'd scrap CPs now actually; they were only ever a compromise. But if they exist of course straight people should be entitled to them.

And anyway CPs came into being in 2005. I myself wasn't even on these forums until 2010 so it is quite remarkable you know what I thought back then, do I know you?  Laughing 

i thought you were on old sky back in 2007 ?

It certainly feels like I've been around a lot longer Dibs haha; but no; I joined Sky a little before the General Election in 2010; around the same time as Sexy and Sassy I think (Sass may have been there longer)  Smile 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon May 12, 2014 10:43 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

...that sounds as good and honest an explanation of things as you can give Les, one of the lads at school with me is gay, well a couple of lads actually, but this lad in particular spoke with me just around 4or 5 years back...I thought even at primary school he was different..bit eccentric, bit of femininity to him...

I asked him that although it was on,y the end of primary school ,middle he have a hunch he was gay?..daft as it sounds...but he said yes.

Yet, other guys, you would never know just by speaking to if they were gay...just goes to show how different everyone is.

I tend to go with want you say about being biological Les, as like you say, no other reason has been found!

Exactly; and the amount gay people with totally different personalities and backgrounds totally disproves an environmental cause.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 11:10 pm

Of course being gay is biological

But it's a biological abnormality like being born deaf or blind are all biological anomalies

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon May 12, 2014 11:15 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:Of course being gay is biological

But it's a biological abnormality like being born deaf or blind are all biological anomalies

No, being deaf or blind means you can't hear or see, silly buns. Gay people can do anything straight people do. Including reproduce; they do it all the time.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 11:21 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

No, being deaf or blind means you can't hear or see, silly buns. Gay people can do anything straight people do. Including reproduce; they do it all the time.

::smthg:: 

You're joking of course

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon May 12, 2014 11:25 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

You're joking of course

Is this where you stupidly mistake the fact gay people don't have relationships with people of the opposite sex as being the same as being totally incapable of producing children entirely...
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 11:39 pm

Its bisexuals I have a problem with......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 11:40 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:Its bisexuals I have a problem with......
Why?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 11:46 pm

://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/: because they are just plain bloody greedy ://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/: 
 ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg::

Last edited by victorisnotamused on Mon May 12, 2014 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 11:46 pm

..,I know sometimes people will make a joke about gay people, but what really pisses me off are those who come out with utter twonk like gay people are ' freaks of nature"..stuff like that,missile an ignorant and closed mind is like that...

It's not like anyone is asking them to participate in being gay or anything.

While I know I have never been gay, it's none of my business if others are and although I have to admit..I'm uncomfortable with the idea of man on man sex, it's not me that's involved and who is anyone to deny gay people happiness just like heterosexual people's....

Probably the very worst insult I ever heard was on ADO where someone claimed that gay people are ' paedos'...

What an idiotic and nasty thing to say...that was definitely the worst.

And I really felt bad for Eilzel, David( even though he dislikes me and is cheeky) and Phil...

That was the lowest ever comment, and I can't even remember who by.

I understand other blokes feeling uncomfortable about gay sex, but not when it comes to victimising gay people and turning downright nasty.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue May 13, 2014 12:03 am

Shady wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Homosexual Ducks do quite well for themselves
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue May 13, 2014 12:07 am

smelly_bandit wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

You're joking of course

No, one of my best friend's mother came out of the closet well after she'd had kids.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue May 13, 2014 12:09 am

Totally agreed with your point, JD -- just because you and I might not be attracted to men doesn't mean we need to be all up in arms about other men who are Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 13, 2014 12:17 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:Totally agreed with your point, JD -- just because you and I might not be attracted to men doesn't mean we need to be all up in arms about other men who are Smile

Quite right Ben

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue May 13, 2014 1:30 am

Eilzel wrote:
Joy Division wrote:
Exactly; and the amount gay people with totally different personalities and backgrounds totally disproves an environmental cause.

The amount of criminals with different personalities and backgrounds totally disproves the 'deprived/disadvantaged' cause.....????

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue May 13, 2014 3:51 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

The amount of criminals with different personalities and backgrounds totally disproves the 'deprived/disadvantaged' cause.....????

But it doesn't, Disadvantaged groups are highly overrepresented in prison populations  Suspect 

For Murders and rapists it is probably true, but most crimes are crimes driven by poverty(or western 'poverty'  Rolling Eyes ) wanting something you can't afford. Or Drugs  Neutral 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue May 13, 2014 4:12 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

But it doesn't,  Disadvantaged groups are highly overrepresented in prison populations  Suspect 

For Murders and rapists it is probably true, but most crimes are crimes driven by poverty(or western 'poverty'  Rolling Eyes ) wanting something you can't afford. Or Drugs  Neutral 

Yep -- in fact, the only thing the diversity of backgrounds among criminals proves is that it's not due to ethnicity, culture, etc. Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue May 13, 2014 4:32 am

So by the same logic, you agree that there must be an environmental cause for most homosexuals then too????
Laughing
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue May 13, 2014 4:54 am

Tommy Monk wrote:So by the same logic, you agree that there must be an environmental cause for most homosexuals then too????
Laughing

but there is not one environment that causes an overrepresention of homosexuals  Rolling Eyes  so science doesn't suggest that.

Personally i think there is a combination of both factors...
Sexuality like most human conditions in not black and white but multiple shades of grey. The Gayest will always been gay, the only slightly attracted to men may choose or be Bisexual and in Homophobic culture is more likely to repress there sexual orientation to the 'norm'... Ironically you'd be called the equivalent of --- in Sparta if you held the Hetrocentric sexual choices of many western nations.

veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue May 13, 2014 5:10 am

But the amount of homosexuals over so many different backgrounds does point to more of an environmental/biological cause......
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue May 13, 2014 5:26 am

Tommy Monk wrote:But the amount of homosexuals over so many different backgrounds does point to more of an environmental/biological cause......

Actually for Male Homosexuals it does..... it is biological, the gene responsible also makes Females Slutty (and better at giving birth), so while the gene may reduce the chance of a male passing on his genes his sister has twice the chance (or more since they tend not to die in fights etc) PLUS her brother not having offspring of his own, defends his nieces and nephews like they were his own. this is of course based off caveman societies, it changes now we have surrogates in-vitro fertilisation etc. But it does seem the Gene is of huge benefit to the females of the blood line, enough where it is worth sacrificing the reproduction desire of the males.

veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue May 13, 2014 6:02 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:So by the same logic, you agree that there must be an environmental cause for most homosexuals then too????
Laughing
but there is not one environment that causes an overrepresention of homosexuals  Rolling Eyes  so science doesn't suggest that.
Sexuality like most human conditions in not black and white but multiple shades of grey. The Gayest will always been gay, the only slightly attracted to men may choose or be Bisexual and in Homophobic culture is more likely to repress there sexual orientation to the 'norm'... Ironically you'd be called the equivalent of --- in Sparta if you held the Hetrocentric sexual choices of many western nations.

Yes there is, leftie liberal environments......,
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue May 13, 2014 6:03 am

Tommy Monk wrote:But the amount of homosexuals over so many different backgrounds does point to more of an environmental/biological cause......

Not really, you don't actually understand what you're talking about, do you?

It's OK, we've found via science that the men who get angriest about homosexuals have suppressed homosexual desire. Luckily for you, you're living in one of the best times in human history to be gay and find acceptance. So if you gather the courage to come out, just know that the kind and smart people of society won't judge you for that.

Though you may have to kiss a few former friends good-bye. Just make sure and do it with a lot of tongue Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue May 13, 2014 6:05 am

By the way, every race and culture has people who are left-handed as well. I guess that points to them being raised by left-handers?  Razz 
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue May 13, 2014 6:07 am

Tommy, just so you know I'm not talking shit: http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-big-questions/201106/homophobic-men-most-aroused-gay-male-porn

Homophobic men were the most sexually aroused by gay male sex acts.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue May 13, 2014 7:05 am

Doubt it very much..... I'm sure it would be you sexually deviant homosexuals who would be turned on more by watching sexually deviant homosexual acts......

For me, there's more chance of watching people puke making me want to eat a Spanish omelette...!!!

And left/right handed is bullshit argument, more accurate would be people walking on hands and using feet to draw/write/type etc.....
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue May 13, 2014 7:28 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:Tommy, just so you know I'm not talking shit: http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-big-questions/201106/homophobic-men-most-aroused-gay-male-porn

Homophobic men were the most sexually aroused by gay male sex acts.

I can't see how that is always the case tbh.
I do have a theory myself that I've always thought those who screamed loudest perhaps were hiding something though.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue May 13, 2014 10:00 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

Yes there is, leftie liberal environments......,

So why do many gay people come from conservative family backgrounds? Why did homosexuality exist AT ALL in conservative Victorian and early 20th Century society? Why are the countries with the highest internet searches for gay porn always middle-eastern Islamic nations where homosexuality is a crime?

Sorry but that 'observation' of yours is just clear bullshit  Cool 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next