NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Appeal Judges Rule 2 Years For One Punch Killer Is Perfectly OK

Go down

Appeal Judges Rule 2 Years For One Punch Killer Is Perfectly OK Empty Appeal Judges Rule 2 Years For One Punch Killer Is Perfectly OK

Post by Guest Wed May 07, 2014 5:25 pm

7th May 2014

A violent thug who killed a vulnerable man with one punch will not have his 'lenient' four-year sentence extended, leading judges have ruled.

Lewis Gill, 21, was convicted to just four years in prison over the death of Asperger's sufferer Andrew Young, whose mother branded the sentence 'an absolute joke'.

It means he could be released within two years.

Deluged with complaints, Attorney General Dominic Grieve called for an immediate review into what he deemed an 'unduly lenient' sentence.

But today, Lord Justice Treacy told the Court of Appeal the sentence is 'reasonable' and not 'unduly lenient'.

Appeal Judges Rule 2 Years For One Punch Killer Is Perfectly OK Articl67

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2622332/Four-years-one-punch-killer-NOT-lenient-Sentence-given-thug-killed-innocent-Aspergers-sufferer-single-blow-fine-rule-three-British-judges.html#ixzz3131HIH2H

Back to top Go down

Appeal Judges Rule 2 Years For One Punch Killer Is Perfectly OK Empty Re: Appeal Judges Rule 2 Years For One Punch Killer Is Perfectly OK

Post by Guest Wed May 07, 2014 5:31 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:7th May 2014

A violent thug who killed a vulnerable man with one punch will not have his 'lenient' four-year sentence extended, leading judges have ruled.

Lewis Gill, 21, was convicted to just four years in prison over the death of Asperger's sufferer Andrew Young, whose mother branded the sentence 'an absolute joke'.

Deluged with complaints, Attorney General Dominic Grieve called for an immediate review into what he deemed an 'unduly lenient' sentence.

But today, Lord Justice Treacy told the Court of Appeal the sentence is 'reasonable' and not 'unduly lenient'.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2622332/Four-years-one-punch-killer-NOT-lenient-Sentence-given-thug-killed-innocent-Aspergers-sufferer-single-blow-fine-rule-three-British-judges.html#ixzz3131HIH2H

That's truly awful and I've heard of a growing number of cases of this now, normally you rubbish people with Aspergers Andy, as well as with Autism, as you had told me before...it's all rubbish and these conditions do not exist..

You seem to use certain things to your advantage,,,believing them only if it suits you...

And I notice your being snidey about my baby boy with Autism on another thread....but you watched the way you worded it.

Normally your too busy defending the wrong Jimmy Savile sort.

Back to top Go down

Appeal Judges Rule 2 Years For One Punch Killer Is Perfectly OK Empty Re: Appeal Judges Rule 2 Years For One Punch Killer Is Perfectly OK

Post by Guest Wed May 07, 2014 5:34 pm

Joy Division wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:7th May 2014

That's truly awful and  I've heard of a growing number of cases of this now, normally you rubbish people with Aspergers Andy, as well as with Autism, as you had told me before...it's all rubbish and these conditions do not exist..

You seem to use certain things to your advantage,,,believing them only if it suits you...

And I notice your being snidey about my baby boy with Autism on another thread....but you watched the way you worded it.

What has Aspergers got to do with this?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 07, 2014 5:37 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

That's truly awful and  I've heard of a growing number of cases of this now, normally you rubbish people with Aspergers Andy, as well as with Autism, as you had told me before...it's all rubbish and these conditions do not exist..

Using my kids condition for your own amusement, your a low life Andy.

Don't you dare say you weren't , you were on the celebrity thread.

I know what your doing, you done the same to TTS.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 9:57 am

Joy Division wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Using my kids condition for your own amusement, your a low life Andy.

Don't you dare say you weren't , you were on the celebrity thread.

I know what your doing, you done the same to TTS.

lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down