NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Today Is Another Day - Now GMP & Cheshire Police Revealed To Not Report ONE THIRD Of All Crimes

2 posters

Go down

Today Is Another Day - Now GMP & Cheshire Police Revealed To Not Report ONE THIRD Of All Crimes Empty Today Is Another Day - Now GMP & Cheshire Police Revealed To Not Report ONE THIRD Of All Crimes

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 1:30 pm

2nd May 2014

So it can get worse after all.

Greater Manchester Police (GMP) and Cheshire Constabulary failed to record about a third of reported crimes - the highest compared to other forces.

Her Majesty's Inspectorate of Constabulary's (HMIC) report found GMP did not log 123 out of a sample of 388 incidents as crimes.

Cheshire Constabulary recorded 58 of 85 reported crimes over the same period between November 2012 to October 2013.

GMP said civilian call staff had received additional training.

Deputy Chief Constable Ian Hopkins said it was "important that crime recording is accurate and in line with the victim's wishes".

On average, the 13 forces across England and Wales that were part of the study recorded around a fifth of reported crimes, the HMIC found.

'Report is disappointing'
A joint statement issued with Cheshire's Police and Crime Commissioner John Dwyer said: "This report from HMIC is not about service delivery, but is about the administrative process of how crime is recorded."

The HMIC report is found 14 alleged rapes were among the cases which were not recorded in a study of 13 police forces around the country.

The crimes also included robberies, burglaries and criminal damage.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-27239479

Back to top Go down

Today Is Another Day - Now GMP & Cheshire Police Revealed To Not Report ONE THIRD Of All Crimes Empty Re: Today Is Another Day - Now GMP & Cheshire Police Revealed To Not Report ONE THIRD Of All Crimes

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 1:35 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:2nd May 2014

Greater Manchester Police (GMP) and Cheshire Constabulary failed to record about a third of reported crimes - the highest compared to other forces.

Her Majesty's Inspectorate of Constabulary's (HMIC) report found GMP did not log 123 out of a sample of 388 incidents as crimes.

Cheshire Constabulary recorded 58 of 85 reported crimes over the same period between November 2012 to October 2013.

Deputy Chief Constable Ian Hopkins said it was "important that crime recording is accurate and in line with the victim's wishes".

On average, the 13 forces across England and Wales that were part of the study recorded around a fifth of reported crimes, the HMIC found.

A joint statement issued with Cheshire's Police and Crime Commissioner John Dwyer said: "This report from HMIC is not about service delivery, but is about the administrative process of how crime is recorded."

The HMIC report is found 14 alleged rapes were among the cases which were not recorded in a study of 13 police forces around the country.

I agree its poor, wonder if these are many crimes by whites going unrecorded i suspect, just like we see a disparity in stop and search, arrests and sentencing, be interesting to see the ethnicity of these crimes not reported, as I bet the pattern matches

Back to top Go down

Today Is Another Day - Now GMP & Cheshire Police Revealed To Not Report ONE THIRD Of All Crimes Empty Re: Today Is Another Day - Now GMP & Cheshire Police Revealed To Not Report ONE THIRD Of All Crimes

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 1:38 pm

Didge wrote:

I agree its poor, wonder if these are many crimes by whites going unrecorded i suspect, just like we see a disparity in stop and search, arrests and sentencing, be interesting to see the ethnicity of these crimes not reported, as I bet the pattern matches    

WHATS THIS YOU SAY?

crimes unreported???

surely not

surely this would never happen??

didge tell us all what would the outcome be if a comprehensive study was done on the figures of reported crimes??

would the cometary be that there is less crime than is really happening??

funny that when its Muslims in the UAE you doubt there are any discrepancies but with whites in the UK you are confident that there are

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 1:39 pm

Didge wrote:

WHATS THIS YOU SAY?

crimes unreported???

surely not

didge tell us all what would the outcome be if a comprehensive study was done on the figures of reported crimes??

would the conclusion be that there is less crime than is really happening??

funny that when its Muslims in the UAE you doubt there are any discrepancies but with whites in the UK you are confident that there are

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 1:41 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:

WHATS THIS YOU SAY?

crimes unreported???

surely not

would the cometary be that there is less crime than is really happening??

Well as seen and admitted the crime levels might go slightly up on last year but even with the unreported crime, it will still be at its lowest for 25 years.

I am going by the pattern smelly, we know that Police racially target blacks unfairly and with arrests and with sentencing where they are 20% more likely to got to jail than whites for the same crime, it makes you wonder if the Police is also doing the same not recording crimes of whites, as all the other aspects tick the boxes. That is a hunch I know, but my money is on this being the case

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 1:44 pm

I do love having a good old snigger at these comments.

Oops.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 1:47 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:I do love having a good old snigger at these comments.

Oops.

You think it is funny how the Police are being shown to be poor racially?

very odd

If this is found to be true, when we already know Police let off more whites than blacks, and here it would fit the pattern of not even recording them, the other two alone show we still have a major racial problem within the Police force, but this will be the icing on the cake that the Police needs a massive overhaul and to eradicate such racism

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri May 02, 2014 3:01 pm

Yeah ok dodge, you keep telling yourself that....!

Twat!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 3:13 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Yeah ok dodge, you keep telling yourself that....!

Twat!

Oh my what another ineffective response from Matti

Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Fri May 02, 2014 3:35 pm

Didge Fahey the Chief Constable is one of the most politically correct people in the country. I worked a civvie at Cheshire Police when he was Chief Constable there.

He is more likely to act in the completely opposite manner to the one you suggest.

Fred
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 3:41 pm

Alright said Fred wrote:Didge Fahey the Chief Constable is one of the most politically correct people in the country. I worked a civvie at Cheshire Police when he was Chief Constable there.

He is more likely to act in the completely opposite manner to the one you suggest.

Are all his officers?

Are you suggesting he knows what is going on when he does not know crimes are going unreported?

Sorry, but clearly he does not.

Already as seen and this is one of many forces, there is a huge problem with stop and search and arrests, the evidence is countless, so more to the point is why he is missing it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri May 02, 2014 3:58 pm

Of course he knew what is going on!

We all do!

It is all about fudge-ing the figures to appear successful against crime.

And I'll bet a load of ethnic committed crime gets 'lost' from the official figures too!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 4:02 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Of course he knew what is going on!

We all do!

It is all about fudge-ing the figures to appear successful against crime.

And I'll bet a load of ethnic committed crime gets 'lost' from the official figures too!

I very much doubt it would be many ethnic crimes, when as seen the pattern follows poor racial stop and search policies, a racial disparity in arrests, to also the ministry of Justice with sentencing.

No doubt the stats on this will come out to bring this full circle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down