NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Industrial Revolution Sequence of the Opening Ceremony - London 2012 Ol

Go down

Industrial Revolution Sequence of the Opening Ceremony - London 2012 Ol Empty Industrial Revolution Sequence of the Opening Ceremony - London 2012 Ol

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:26 pm

Cool

Back to top Go down

Industrial Revolution Sequence of the Opening Ceremony - London 2012 Ol Empty Re: Industrial Revolution Sequence of the Opening Ceremony - London 2012 Ol

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:32 pm

Back to top Go down

Industrial Revolution Sequence of the Opening Ceremony - London 2012 Ol Empty Re: Industrial Revolution Sequence of the Opening Ceremony - London 2012 Ol

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:44 pm

We are still basking in the glow and the olympic village has mostly been converted into affordable housing in an area of the East End of this country that was derelict and so deprived in the past!

Thanks for allowing me to share this with you Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:02 am

So Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:09 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:17 am

That was all organised under the previous Labour govt and they are like the Democrats in the US...The Tory government (coalition with the Lib Dems)...They had massive problems with the whole thing when they took over Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:20 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:23 am

Smile

Back to top Go down

Industrial Revolution Sequence of the Opening Ceremony - London 2012 Ol Empty Thank you....

Post by captain Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:56 am

that was really enjoyable. I did not get around to seeing hardly any of that show. The only one that let it down for me was Jessie, she somehow did not fit by obviously taking over the song as her own. Just was not right.
captain
captain
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:01 pm

captainJane wrote:that was really enjoyable. I did not get around to seeing hardly any of that show. The only one that let it down for me was Jessie, she somehow did not fit by obviously taking over the song as her own. Just was not right.

Which Jessie CJ?

I enjoyed the whole thing tbf and love what they are planning for the former village...It's being turned into affordable housing and mostly social landlords part buy/rent which is much needed at the moment in this country as a whole but especially in the East End of London! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:07 pm

It's a great thing that the Labour Party was in charge through most of the processes!....Had the Tories been in for most of it they would have turned it into luxury housing for the rich elite!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down