NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jessie J - "I'm Not Bisexual Any More"

5 posters

Go down

Jessie J - "I'm Not Bisexual Any More" Empty Jessie J - "I'm Not Bisexual Any More"

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:42 am

30th April 2014

What, now you're famous you mean?

lol

Jessie J has admitted that she no longer identifies herself as being “bisexual”, and dismissed it as “a phase”.

The pop star first revealed her apparent sexuality during an interview in 2011.

"Yes, I've dated girls and I've dated boys - get over it," she said. Oh, we need to get over that do we?

But now, the former Voice UK judge has decided to shrug off the sexuality label, "stop talking about it completely" and find herself "a husband".

"For me, it was a phase," she told The Mirror. "But I'm not saying bisexuality is a phase for everybody." Well of course not - don't want to alienate those fans, do we?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/jessie-j-labels-her-bisexuality-a-phase-i-want-to-stop-talking-about-it-completely-now-and-find-myself-a-husband-9245924.html

Back to top Go down

Jessie J - "I'm Not Bisexual Any More" Empty Re: Jessie J - "I'm Not Bisexual Any More"

Post by Fluffyx Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:07 am

I don't think Jessie J is a good singer,very bland and I couldn't care less about her sexuality.

I'm not sure why she bothered to announce this even.Who cares.Unless she pretended to be bisexual to secure a bigger fanbase but again,really who cares.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Jessie J - "I'm Not Bisexual Any More" Empty Re: Jessie J - "I'm Not Bisexual Any More"

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:09 am

FluffyBunny wrote:I don't think Jessie J is a good singer,very bland and I couldn't care less about her sexuality.

I'm not sure why she bothered to announce this even.Who cares.Unless she pretended to be bisexual to secure a bigger fanbase but again,really who cares.

I agree Fluffy.

Now - should she have announced she wasn't bisexual?

Should she have announced she was in the first place?

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:11 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:I don't think Jessie J is a good singer,very bland and I couldn't care less about her sexuality.

I agree Fluffy.

Now - should she have announced she wasn't bisexual?

Should she have announced she was in the first place?

Um,if she wanted to I suppose she can announce what she likes.If it is truly of interest to people.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:33 am

Sorry Andy,its not your fault i have only just had my coffee,not at my best, and I am trying to summon up some sort of interest in Jesse J and it's just not happening.. Sad 
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:35 am

FluffyBunny wrote:Sorry Andy,its not your fault i have only just had my coffee,not at my best, and I am trying to summon up some sort of interest in Jesse J and it's just not happening.. Sad 

lol no problem.

Ok, so earlier you said you don't understand why she felt the need to announce this?

Lots of people say that gays should announce they are gay - it helps people apparently.

Should they announce they are gay AND therefore is it right that they later announce they've changed their minds?

Any gays here want to join in?

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:38 am

I am trisexual, tried last night 3 times to get an hard on,failed.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:40 am

nicko wrote:I am trisexual,  tried last night 3 times to get an hard on,failed.

It's all the womans fault nicko - if she just isn't good enough to get it up, pfft!

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:22 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:Sorry Andy,its not your fault i have only just had my coffee,not at my best, and I am trying to summon up some sort of interest in Jesse J and it's just not happening.. Sad 

lol no problem.

Ok, so earlier you said you don't understand why she felt the need to announce this?

Lots of people say that gays should announce they are gay - it helps people apparently.

Should they announce they are gay AND therefore is it right that they later announce they've changed their minds?

Some celebs use sexuality because they want attention imo. They think it's cool to brand themselves with certain labels seemingly at will. So Jessie J was bisexual but now says she isn't- but clearly can be attracted to women and has had relationships in the past- but now wants to redefine her image. Same with Duncan from Blue; he identifies as 'gay' even though he still fancies and has sex with women, but sees no contradiction.

It is nonesense from nonentities imo; you are either gay, straight or bi; flitting between them almost at will for headlines is shallow and dishonest imo. I do think it is good for famous people to come out; both as role models and for themselves (stop the pathetic media speculation)- but not as a attention grabbing stunt.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:26 am

Eilzel wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

lol no problem.

Some celebs use sexuality because they want attention imo. They think it's cool to brand themselves with certain labels seemingly at will. So Jessie J was bisexual but now says she isn't- but clearly can be attracted to women and has had relationships in the past- but now wants to redefine her image. Same with Duncan from Blue; he identifies as 'gay' even though he still fancies and has sex with women, but sees no contradiction.

It is nonesense from nonentities imo; you are either gay, straight or bi; flitting between them almost at will for headlines is shallow and dishonest imo. I do think it is good for famous people to come out; both as role models and for themselves (stop the pathetic media speculation)- but not as a attention grabbing stunt.

And therefore is it good they announce their change of mind once they are over the phase, if it is one?

That would show people can go through phases - maybe that's what has happened with Jessie J - maybe we should be giving her credit? Why should we doubt her and say she's a media whore?

Announcing your heterosexuality could also help people, couldn't it?

Back to top Go down

Post by harrymuffin Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:29 am

Who cares? I don't announce that I'm hetero. Why announce what your sexual preference is?

But then, I just did, didn't I?  Embarassed 
harrymuffin
harrymuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:34 am

harrymuffin wrote:Who cares?  I don't announce that I'm hetero.   Why announce what your sexual preference is?

But then,  I just did, didn't I?  Embarassed 

Aye you did

Stop announcing your sexuality  lol! 
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by harrymuffin Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:43 am

FluffyBunny wrote:
harrymuffin wrote:Who cares?  I don't announce that I'm hetero.   Why announce what your sexual preference is?

Aye you did

Sorry pirat 
harrymuffin
harrymuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:49 am

harrymuffin wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

Aye you did

Sorry pirat 

::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum