NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Russia: Elton John’s outfits dubbed ‘homosexual propaganda’ by Communist group

4 posters

Go down

Russia: Elton John’s outfits dubbed ‘homosexual propaganda’ by Communist group Empty Russia: Elton John’s outfits dubbed ‘homosexual propaganda’ by Communist group

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:40 pm

Russia: Elton John’s outfits dubbed ‘homosexual propaganda’ by Communist group EltonJohnCREDWiki

Sir Elton John is due to perform in Russia in July, and in what could be a similar turn of events which saw Madonna being sued for “homosexual propaganda”, it has been suggested that the famed entertainer’s outfits constitute just that.

The Tiny Dancer singer is due to play in the Russian city of Krasnodar on 14 July, and it has been suggested by the leader of the local communist group that, though the way he dresses, Sir Elton is “promoting” homosexuality.

Mikhail Abramyan, leader of told RIA Novosti that Sir Elton’s outfits are “homosexual propaganda”, and that he should wear the traditional Russian dress of ”knee-length kaftan, a fur hat and leather boots,” instead.

Abramyan has also threatened that the group will protest the concert, if it goes ahead as planned. Organisers of the concert have rejected the new proposed outfit.

Charges that Madonna broke a homophobic censorship ban in the Russian city of St Petersburg were dropped in November. Homophobic activists had tried to prosecute the US singer over accusations that she violated the city’s policy on the “promotion of homosexuality” among minors.

Nine plaintiffs said they were “desperate” to make the Material Girl pay for their “moral suffering” following her performance in the city during August.

It was after she spoke out against the ban on stage and handed out pink bracelets.

She also issued a message of support for the imprisoned LGBT-supporting feminist punk band Pussy Riot.

Earlier this week it was reported that the Russian State Duma, the lower chamber of the Russian Parliament, could move to approve an amendment which would ban the adoption of Russian children by foreign same-sex couples, by early July.

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2013/06/07/russia-elton-johns-outfits-dubbed-homosexual-propaganda-by-communist-group/

......They really are living in the dark ages in that country No

Back to top Go down

Russia: Elton John’s outfits dubbed ‘homosexual propaganda’ by Communist group Empty Re: Russia: Elton John’s outfits dubbed ‘homosexual propaganda’ by Communist group

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:48 pm

Holy moly. While this is stupid, I'd love to see Elton John in one of those traditional Russian costumes. I bet they'd somehow hate it even more.

In the meantime, I've seen Americans who (no joke) think the movement to restore rights for gay people is a covert communist movement.

That's the problem with these hate groups -- they can't even keep their tinfoil hat conspiracies consistent lol!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Russia: Elton John’s outfits dubbed ‘homosexual propaganda’ by Communist group Empty Re: Russia: Elton John’s outfits dubbed ‘homosexual propaganda’ by Communist group

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:59 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Holy moly. While this is stupid, I'd love to see Elton John in one of those traditional Russian costumes. I bet they'd somehow hate it even more.

In the meantime, I've seen Americans who (no joke) think the movement to restore rights for gay people is a covert communist movement.

That's the problem with these hate groups -- they can't even keep their tinfoil hat conspiracies consistent lol!

Yes i agree...I'm sure that he could camp up the costume a bit! Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:48 pm

Yeah, Russian general uniforms could not look any more "homosexual". LOL (whatever that is)
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:49 pm

Lurker wrote:Yeah, Russian general uniforms could not look any more "homosexual". LOL (whatever that is)

Russia: Elton John’s outfits dubbed ‘homosexual propaganda’ by Communist group Henryviii Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:46 pm

Yes, indeed! LOL
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:07 pm

Lurker wrote:Yes, indeed! LOL

lol!

Back to top Go down

Russia: Elton John’s outfits dubbed ‘homosexual propaganda’ by Communist group Empty Hmmm

Post by captain Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:15 am

Just wondering what they would say about Henry the eighth get up. pirat
captain
captain
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:44 pm

captainJane wrote:Just wondering what they would say about Henry the eighth get up. pirat

Russia: Elton John’s outfits dubbed ‘homosexual propaganda’ by Communist group Tumblr_ls6murmLAI1qmorew

lol!

Back to top Go down

Russia: Elton John’s outfits dubbed ‘homosexual propaganda’ by Communist group Empty Russian Uniforms

Post by Lurker Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:41 am

https://2img.net/h/i70.photobucket.com/albums/i111/Lurker61/Uniform_2_0_zps2176bc7e.jpg
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:39 am

Thank gawd things have changed and for the most part things have changed have changed for the better Cool cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:48 am

Russian Uniforms
by Lurker on Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:41 am
https://2img.net/h/i70.photobucket.com/albums/i111/Lurker61/Uniform_2_0_zps2176bc7e.jpg

lolz the middle pair look like a gay couple. Razz
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Russia: Elton John’s outfits dubbed ‘homosexual propaganda’ by Communist group Empty My Respects

Post by veya_victaous Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:02 am

My Repect To anyone that can wear clothing that gets considered propoganda. It's like one of the photbuckets posted, "live your life so westboro picket your funneral"
I wholeheartedly support that ideal
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:39 pm

veya_victaous wrote:Russian Uniforms
by Lurker on Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:41 am

lolz the middle pair look like a gay couple. Razz

Yes they do to me as well! Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:41 pm

veya_victaous wrote:My Repect To anyone that can wear clothing that gets considered propoganda. It's like one of the photbuckets posted, "live your life so westboro picket your funneral"
I wholeheartedly support that ideal

You support Westboro picketing soldiers funerals?

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:00 pm

No, he meant everyone should live their life in such a way that they get picketed by Westboro Baptist Church at their funeral. It's a hell of a compliment.
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:01 am

No I support the people that get their funerals picketed.
When I die I hope Westboro Find me so offencive they feel the need to picket my funeral Twisted Evil
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:17 am

veya_victaous wrote:No I support the people that get their funerals picketed.
When I die I hope Westboro Find me so offencive they feel the need to picket my funeral Twisted Evil

No funeral should be be picketed imo...and the only one thing that i have ever agreed with a Texan republican...Was when he said that in Texas if the Westboro ever put a foot on his lawn then he would shoot them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:20 am

Am i in the middle ground?

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:47 am

@catman
I would view it as confirmation of a life well led.

why fight when you can twist their hate into an award? why even fight? it does them no good it just makes most people think they are fucked up psyhcos which out any human decency.
Personally I agree you have to be pretty much complete scum to picket a funeral and any god that though that was good would not be a god worth following.

But they do....
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:41 am

If these cretins picket your funeral, then you have lived the good life.
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:46 pm

veya_victaous wrote:@catman
I would view it as confirmation of a life well led.

why fight when you can twist their hate into an award? why even fight? it does them no good it just makes most people think they are fucked up psyhcos which out any human decency.
Personally I agree you have to be pretty much complete scum to picket a funeral and any god that though that was good would not be a god worth following.

But they do....
Some of their children have left that ridiculous cult haven't they?....Good on them i say!

Back to top Go down