NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Australia's Huge Foreign Problem

3 posters

Go down

Australia's Huge Foreign Problem Empty Australia's Huge Foreign Problem

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:00 am

29th April 2014 ANDY Post Article from August 20, 2012

Was looking at an article regarding an Australian Police Chief and saw this tucked away:

The police statistics show the rate of offending among the Sudanese community is 7109.1 per 100,000, while for Somali people it is 6141.8 per 100,000. The figure for the wider community is 1301.0 per 100,000.

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/african-youth-crime-concern-20120819-24glt.html#ixzz30GQse9Hy

Are things that bad down there?  Now, they wouldn't be discussing it if it weren't seen as a problem, but I know we have a couple of Aussies on here - just thought I'd get their input.

Back to top Go down

Australia's Huge Foreign Problem Empty Re: Australia's Huge Foreign Problem

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:48 pm

''You look at the UK riots and you think, we don't ever want to go there!"

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/african-youth-crime-concern-20120819-24glt.html#ixzz30GRUzUla

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:55 pm

Looks like the high black crime rate is not just something that happens in UK.....
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:08 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Looks like the high black crime rate is not just something that happens in UK.....

It looks that way Tommy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:16 pm

Yeah but everythings perfect in Australia.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:27 pm

Dear me:

It is important to note that the overall proportion of crimes statewide committed by the Sudanese and Somali communities is only 0.92 per cent and 0.35 per cent respectively, and that people arrested and charged may falsely identify themselves as being from those communities.

''Property is one of the issues, so they're stealing iPhones or money or things of value,'' Mr Cartwright said.

''Far too many young people are out of school, not in training or employment, and this needs an immediate response from the government and the whole community,'' he said.
''But it is important to recognise that there are many young people making positive contributions to society, and that they are marginalised by the actions of those people who are responsible for the increase in crime.''

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/african-youth-crime-concern-20120819-24glt.html#ixzz30Hlc5ijb

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:57 pm

Must be all those highly skilled, hard working and well needed immigrants we keep hearing about...!

Why is it that if I wanted to go live and work in Australia it would be difficult, would have to go through visa process and prove I had a skill or trade that would be of use, a job to go to and a couple of grand to support myself but these two bit no skilled criminal blacks can get out there to cause trouble?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:00 pm

Didge wrote:Dear me:

It is important to note that the overall proportion of crimes statewide committed by the Sudanese and Somali communities is only 0.92 per cent and 0.35 per cent respectively, and that people arrested and charged may falsely identify themselves as being from those communities.

''Property is one of the issues, so they're stealing iPhones or money or things of value,'' Mr Cartwright said.

''Far too many young people are out of school, not in training or employment, and this needs an immediate response from the government and the whole community,'' he said.
''But it is important to recognise that there are many young people making positive contributions to society, and that they are marginalised by the actions of those people who are responsible for the increase in crime.''

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/african-youth-crime-concern-20120819-24glt.html#ixzz30Hlc5ijb

That sounds good didge, but:

The police statistics show the rate of offending among the Sudanese community is 7109.1 per 100,000, while for Somali people it is 6141.8 per 100,000. The figure for the wider community is 1301.0 per 100,000.

So, what you're really saying is... it's a tiny amount, it probably won't happen to me, so let's just let it slip.

No didge, fvck off, I don't blame people for looking after themselves, the days of walking on by are over!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:01 pm

Why not ask Veya and Bee about Austalia, as they do not seem to have an issues, like any nation they are not without some problems, but like again today your arguments are slowly being strangled, because again in the UK with have skilled shortages and yet unemployment is continuing to fall, the economy is growing, not a good sign for UKIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:09 pm

More dodgy waffle, this thread is about Australia......

Do try to keep on topic dodge!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:11 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:More dodgy waffle, this thread is about Australia......

Do try to keep on topic dodge!

Yes it is where you offered nothing and no biologically view point again around people who have black skin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:25 pm

Well, they're black and they are as a group committing 6-7 times more crime than the national average.

In UK figures are similar for prison population.

In America blacks make up nearly half of prison population while only being about 15%.

Black countries have very high crime rates.

What more do I need to show?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:27 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Well, they're black and they are as a group committing 6-7 times more crime than the national average.

In UK figures are similar for prison population.

In America blacks make up nearly half of prison population while only being about 15%.

Black countries have very high crime rates.

What more do I need to show?

You should see the murder rate in America Tommy, and especially the inter-racial murders.

On second thoughts, no, it's just too shocking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:29 pm

Show me the biology that proves blacks because of skin colour are more inclined to commit crime?

Take your time boys

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:30 pm

Didge wrote:Show me the biology that proves blacks because of skin colour are more inclined to commit crime?

Take your time boys

pmsl

You've got to show him biology now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:32 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Didge wrote:Show me the biology that proves blacks because of skin colour are more inclined to commit crime?

Take your time boys

pmsl

Yes, surely you can show the biology that black people have criminally minded brains?

I mean you can back this up they are thus biologically different to white people and that all black people are born criminally minded biologically Andy and thus more likely to commit crime?

Take your time

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:36 pm

Didge wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

pmsl

Yes, surely you can show the biology that black people have criminally minded brains?

I mean you can back this up they are thus biologically different to white people and that all black people are born criminally minded biologically Andy and thus more likely to commit crime?

Take your time

didge, if that were true I'd be ok with it because it wouldn't be their fault.

What is the truth? We're the same - that makes it so much worse.

As Bracca Barmy said - "no excuses, quit being dirty stinking crims"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:38 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Didge wrote:

Take your time

didge, if that were true I'd be ok with it because it wouldn't be their fault.

What is the truth?  We're the same - that makes it so much worse.

As Bracca Barmy said - "no excuses, quit being dirty stinking crims"

No that did not answer my question Andy, you have to back up your illogical view point.

I mean most intelligent people understand the reasons behind crime and levels of crime, and it has nothing to do with skin colour, so again can you back this up they are thus biologically different to white people and that all black people are born criminally minded biologically Andy and thus more likely to commit crime?

Take your time

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:57 pm

Take your time boys

The figures speak for themselves.

We are obviously much more different than just skin colour....!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:00 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Take your time boys

The figures speak for themselves.

We are obviously much more different than just skin colour....!

That proves you understand very little about criminology and did not answer my question, by your logic the figures on white paedo's speak for themselves, but I would not make such a daft distinction, but you would using the same methodology.

So try again, so again can you back this up they are thus biologically different to white people and that all black people are born criminally minded biologically Andy and thus more likely to commit crime?

Take your time

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:13 pm

I'm sure there are many more brown peados in other places dodge.....

All with the consent of Their families with girls as young as 8-9 being married off to grown men sometimes 30-40 years old or even older!

Blacks are committing high crime wherever they are.

The figures speak for themselves!

What else do you need to know?

And let's not forget that muslems are vastly over represented in UK prisons too, only 5% of national population but 14% in prison!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:16 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:I'm sure there are many more brown peados in other places dodge.....

All with the consent of Their families with girls as young as 8-9 being married off to grown men sometimes 30-40 years old or even older!

Blacks are committing high crime wherever they are.

The figures speak for themselves!

What else do you need to know?

And let's not forget that muslems are vastly over represented in UK prisons too, only 5% of national population but 14% in prison!

That again did not answer my question

Try again

Can you back this up they are thus biologically different to white people and that all black people are born criminally minded biologically Andy and thus more likely to commit crime?

Take your time

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:29 pm

Does it ever occur to you, Tommy and Andy, that a system run by racists or that has racist rules will always make minority people look worse than they actually are?

This is about American public schools, but the principle applies:

One of the striking statistics to emerge from the data, based on information collected during the 2011-12 academic year, was that even as early as preschool, black students face harsher discipline than other students.

While black children make up 18 percent of preschool enrollment, close to half of all preschool children who are suspended more than once are African-American.

“To see that young African-American students — or babies, as I call them — are being suspended from pre-K programs at such horrendous rates is deeply troubling,” said Leticia Smith-Evans, interim director of education practice at the NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund.

Social-justice activists have been raising the alarm for years now about the "school-to-prison pipeline," which the ACLU describes "as a disturbing national trend wherein children are funneled out of public schools and into the juvenile and criminal justice systems."

It works like this: Students, especially students of color, are hit with outrageous and disproportionate disciplinary measures in the school system. At best, that causes them to fall behind in their classes, but it can also result in students being suspended or shuffled off to separate classes for troublemakers, causing higher dropout rates and the subsequent higher unemployment and imprisonment rates. Sometimes schools turn to the police, who then arresting kids for minor infractions, treating them as criminals instead of young students who need support.

That this is happening in junior high and high schools is well-known, but the new report suggests that black students are being funneled into the school-to-prison pipeline as young as 4 and 5 years old. "It’s incredible to think about or fathom what pre-K students could be doing to get suspended from schools," Smith-Evans told the New York Times. It's hard to see any other explanation for this than that even the youngest children of color are subject to widespread racial discrimination and abuse.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2014/03/21/department_of_education_report_black_students_are_more_likely_to_be_suspended.html

Black kids get more severe punishment for the same misbehavior than white kids do. To any outsider looking in, that fact could make it appear that black kids misbehave worse than white kids, because look at how many of them were suspended from school! The crucial part you're missing is, when they found marijuana in the black kid's locker, they called the police; when they found marijuana in the white class president's locker, he got a fatherly talking-to by the principal.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:30 pm

165,068 murders between 2000-2010 in all states except Florida

Killer

Race
Show all »

68,531Black

49,936White (non-Hispanic)

15,843Hispanic

51,735Unknown

2,156Asian / Pacific Islander

1,172American Indian

http://projects.wsj.com/murderdata/#view=all

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:31 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:

Killer

Race
Show all »

68,531Black

15,843Hispanic

51,735Unknown

1,172American Indian

That again did not answer my question

Try again

Can you back this up they are thus biologically different to white people and that all black people are born criminally minded biologically Andy and thus more likely to commit crime?

Take your time

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:35 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:

Killer

Race
Show all »

68,531Black

15,843Hispanic

51,735Unknown

1,172American Indian

Can you run those numbers not by race, but by socio-economic level?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:36 pm

The people want to know the truth!

You will not silence us!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:37 pm

Oh...

...Vote UKIP!  cheers 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:37 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:The people want to know the truth!

You will not silence us!

Yes i am waiting for the truth, which you keep avoiding and as seen shows you have no comprehension of criminology Andy where again that did not answer my question

Try again

Take your time

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:53 pm

There are obvious differences and genetic differences.

And blacks commit more crime per population than others, not just a little bit but 6-7 times more.

This is not just here in UK. But in USA and Australia, in fact everywhere!

So what more do you need to know something is quite obviously linked?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:54 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:There are obvious differences and genetic differences.

And blacks commit more crime per population than others, not just a little bit but 6-7 times more.

You should see the stats from India and Pakistan - flipping heck!  Wink 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:56 pm

You mean skin colour, facial features?
How about the brain?

That proves again you do not understand biology or criminology, show these differences?

Try again

Can you back this up they are thus biologically different to white people and that all black people are born criminally minded biologically Andy/Tommy and thus more likely to commit crime?

Take your time

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:59 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:

You should see the stats from India and Pakistan - flipping heck!     Wink 

How about the Stats for South America Andy?

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:08 am

AS put in the Other this Article is from 2012, very out of Date, but it does highlight why Andy is So wrong Perfectly
See all the Fear mongering in the Article, It was all bullshit!!! 2 years on we got More Africans and the Problems have been dealt with.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:10 am

FROM OTHER ARTICLE

Ummm Andy that's is from 2012 Suspect
Do you know what has happened in the 2 years Since?
We have taken in More Africans and Haven't had any major problems in Fact many of the issues that looked like the could have developed have been nipped in the bud through working together with community inclusion projects :D :D :D :D

the largest community of Somalis and Sudanese in Australia is in Blacktown (we joke that they thought the name was instructions) My Suburb, and no they are not very criminal at all, at first the came over and always wore suits and stuff looked like they were going to church all the time(they go to Church a lot compared than White Aussies) then that changed to 'Gangsta Rapper' And their was concern they would start behaving like the criminals they were dressing like but now they have settled into their own style/place, they have blended their traditional(aspired) African style with the Aussie one, we are starting to see their restaurants pop up now etc.

AND I AM EDITING YOUR POST ANDY TO CORRECT THE DATE
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:37 am

Let's look at a town in the U.S. -- Woodmore, Maryland. It's a lovely place, full of homes like this:

Australia's Huge Foreign Problem 1038

Woodmore has a crime rate of 154 per 100,000, which is 61 percent lower than the overall Maryland crime rate. It's significantly lower than the state average for violent crimes and property crimes (at least 60 percent lower in both categories).

Median household income is about $100,000 per year.

Racial demographics of the town of about 4,000 are:

28.8% White
64.9% African American
0.1% Native American
3.0% Asian
0.1% Pacific Islander
0.9% from other races
2.4% from two or more races
(Hispanic or Latino, any race - 2.0%)

I'm thinking the main thing that has made the difference for the low crime in Woodmore is household income -- the fact that 65 percent of the residents are black does not appear to have led to an increase in crime whatsoever.

There are a lot more places like this -- I can find a bunch.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down