NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Rules Come In Today For The Jobless

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

New Rules Come In Today For The Jobless - Page 2 Empty New Rules Come In Today For The Jobless

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

28th April 2014

Again - this will cost more, but if it helps, it's great news!

Long-term unemployed people will have their benefits cut unless they visit a Job Centre every day, work for free or undertake training, under new rules which have now come into effect.

The rules will apply to anyone who has not found a job after two years on the existing Work Programme scheme.

The government says the new scheme - called Help to Work - is "absolutely not" intended to punish jobless people.

Those who fail to take part could lose jobless benefits for fixed periods.

Jobseeker's allowance (JSA) can be suspended for four weeks for their first failure, then 13 weeks for a second failure.

It is thought the new rules will affect 200,000 people.

Work and Pensions Secretary Iain Duncan Smith said: "Everyone with the ability to work should be given the support and opportunity to do so.

"The previous system wrote too many people off, which was a huge waste of potential for those individuals as well as for their families and the country as a whole."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-27177767

Back to top Go down

New Rules Come In Today For The Jobless - Page 2 Empty Re: New Rules Come In Today For The Jobless

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:35 pm

sphinx wrote:
Catman wrote:

I like the idea of HS2 really!

lol! 

Something that fails economic tests and which evidence of other areas with similar links indicates will not make half as much difference as is claimed while it undoubtedly will upset numerous peoples lives and destroy countryside?

Of course you would like it  Rolling Eyes 

Well we can hear trains hooting there horns around here from time to time!

Isn't a problem!

::D::

Last edited by Catman on Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

New Rules Come In Today For The Jobless - Page 2 Empty Re: New Rules Come In Today For The Jobless

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:35 pm

exactly catman....but of course YOU wont ever use it....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:37 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:exactly catman....but of course YOU wont ever use it....

Are you going to spend the whole night obsessing over me druid?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:37 pm

Catman wrote:
sphinx wrote:

Something that fails economic tests and which evidence of other areas with similar links indicates will not make half as much difference as is claimed while it undoubtedly will upset numerous peoples lives and destroy countryside?

Of course you would like it  Rolling Eyes 

Well we can hear trains hooting there horns around here from time to time!

Isn't a problem!

::D::

It wouldnt be to someone in a permanent alcoholic haze, normal people however may think differently.

how fast is london sinking...3 cm per year?? it ought to be 3 M per day....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:38 pm

Catman wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:exactly catman....but of course YOU wont ever use it....

Are you going to spend the whole night obsessing over me druid?

a valid point....you wont ...will you...

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:41 pm

I'd quite like to have 6 months off work - not on benefits obviously.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:42 pm

get pregnant then......

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:43 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:get pregnant then......

You get a whole year off for that.  Laughing 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:45 pm

well there ya go then..... bounce  on his knee erm.willy.... lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:47 pm

gerber wrote:A brilliant idea, something i have been trailing for years and been called from a pillar to a post and so RW.

Ben am surprised the RW didn't take to it in the US.

Basically our RW think the poor should be converted into fuel for SUVs, on the whole ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:52 pm

Catman wrote:
gerber wrote:

So am I correct in saying the route will Be no where near where you live  and have no impact..... :\\:[: 

you Butterfly you.....

No it won't be!

But won't it add to the economy, if rich business men and women, can travel to London a bit quicker?

Fuck the Shires!

Razz 

The blasted pages aren't long enough. Too much chuffing time wasted going back to the first page. Timothy sort it out.

We are all as you so exquisitely puts it........... screwed.....in the Shires...... Bring back Brunnel. He had a fabulous 'at !

London is where it is at......

And you can keep it, put in your pipe and smoke it...... Hate the place but some do have to work there...... HS2 is happening here.....................
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:53 pm

pray it sinks FASTER gerbs.....

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:54 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
gerber wrote:A brilliant idea, something i have been trailing for years and been called from a pillar to a post and so RW.

Ben am surprised the RW didn't take to it in the US.

Basically our RW think the poor should be converted into fuel for SUVs, on the whole ...

Is that going back to the pack Pony and the Wagon train ?
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:57 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:pray it sinks FASTER gerbs.....

It won't.

The shadow transport minister is for it and I must say heard her speak the other day ( the new one not Eagele ) and liked !!..

Too much Gin.......

I did say that didn't I................ SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Don't tell anyone
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:03 am

gerber wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:pray it sinks FASTER gerbs.....

It won't.

The shadow transport minister is for it and I must say heard her speak the other day ( the new  one not Eagele ) and liked !!..

Too much Gin.......

I did say that didn't I................  SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  Don't tell anyone

I wont tell "anyone" gerbs.......I'll tell "EVERYONE" ::D:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:06 am

victorisnotamused wrote:
gerber wrote:

It won't.

The shadow transport minister is for it and I must say heard her speak the other day ( the new  one not Eagele ) and liked !!..

Too much Gin.......

I did say that didn't I................  SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  Don't tell anyone

OK

Lets do a deal.....................

Have one Easter Egg left........ yours if you promise.........
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:09 am

Sorry gerbs....I'm not allowed...diabetic....

sigh....

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:14 am

Shame

Sigh with relief

Sorry on the other hand but I am me and not at all generous.......
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:16 am

gerber wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:

OK

Lets do a deal.....................

Have one Easter Egg left........  yours if you promise.........

Gerbs, you're cracking me up!  ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::happ:: ::happ:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:19 am

gerber wrote:Shame

Sigh with relief

Sorry on the other hand but I am me and not at all generous.......

so you are a chocoholic.....right I'm telling........

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:28 am

gerber wrote:
Catman wrote:

No it won't be!

But won't it add to the economy, if rich business men and women, can travel to London a bit quicker?

Fuck the Shires!

Razz 

The blasted pages aren't long enough.  Too much chuffing time wasted going back to the first page.  Timothy sort it out.

We are all as you so exquisitely puts it...........  screwed.....in the Shires......  Bring back Brunnel.  He had a fabulous 'at !

And you can keep it, put in your pipe and smoke it......  Hate the place but some do have to work there......  HS2 is happening here.....................

Well...........Atleast HS2 gives something more prominent in the Shires to moan about, rather than their neighbours extensions to their houses.......Or gawd forbid....A bloody pound shop in their high street!

::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:38 am

.....They are so bloody tight in the Shires as well...

I can remember when i was living up there for six months, with my mother.

My mother hired a skip, due to get rid of rubble etc, due to subsidence of her property...

The neighbour was dumping rubbish in the skip, i removed it one night and placed the whole lot into their front garden.

....Then i posted a letter through their door, pointing out the subsidence issue, and also saying that their house was attatched to my mothers house, so if the problem wasn't fixed then their property would be affected as well in the end.

Did the fucking trick!

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:47 am

Catman wrote:
gerber wrote:

The blasted pages aren't long enough.  Too much chuffing time wasted going back to the first page.  Timothy sort it out.

We are all as you so exquisitely puts it...........  screwed.....in the Shires......  Bring back Brunnel.  He had a fabulous 'at !

And you can keep it, put in your pipe and smoke it......  Hate the place but some do have to work there......  HS2 is happening here.....................

Well...........Atleast HS2 gives something more prominent in the Shires to moan about, rather than their neighbours extensions to their houses.......Or gawd forbid....A bloody pound shop in their high street!

Darling dearest Whiskas

Would love to have a genuine Pound shop in our high street....

Everything is now the equivalent of the blasted Euro..... Or more. Hence I will be voting UKIP in May to ensure the Pound goes back to where it should be
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:28 am

gerber wrote:
Catman wrote:

Darling dearest Whiskas

Would love to have a genuine Pound shop in our high street....

Everything is now the equivalent of the blasted Euro.....  Or more.  Hence I will be voting UKIP in May to ensure the Pound goes back to where it should be

Have you read the Kennilworth news!

.....Honestly  Laughing ....It was the one thing that used to cheer me up, and make me laugh when i had the misfortune of having to live there!

lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:33 am

....I used to walk the King Charles Spaniel  Laughing 

If you did that in London, some might think that you were a bit gay!

LMFAO!

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:54 am

Catman wrote:....I used to walk the King Charles Spaniel  Laughing 

LMFAO!

You'll be Ok unless you put pink ribbons in a Dogs tufty head
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:12 am

gerber wrote:
Catman wrote:....I used to walk the King Charles Spaniel  Laughing 

LMFAO!

The vets up there are so toffee nosed  Laughing 

King Charles Spaniel dogs have breathing problems....Mother had an account with the local vet, i must admit that i was very rude to the toffee nosed vet and was demanding answers!

...She didn't like that at all, she thought that i was very rude!

Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:18 am

Catman wrote:
gerber wrote:

King Charles Spaniel dogs have breathing problems....Mother had an account with the local vet, i must admit that i was very rude to the toffee nosed vet and was demanding answers!

Razz 

Whiskas Whiskas Whiskas....................

Did you peg your dogs' ears up and together when they were eating and drinking and I do hope you bought them the specifically designed Spaniel eating bowl.

Food and water gets into a Spaniels snout when eating especially King Charles and if the ears aren't pegged they smell. I had a Cocker who loved Pilchards...... Imagine the smell after a day. Pegging was the only answer.
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:36 pm

gerber wrote:
Catman wrote:

Razz 

Whiskas Whiskas Whiskas....................

Did you peg your dogs' ears up and together when they were eating and drinking and I do hope you bought them the specifically designed Spaniel eating bowl.

Food and water gets into a Spaniels snout when eating especially King Charles and if the ears aren't pegged they smell.   I had a Cocker who loved Pilchards......  Imagine the smell after a day.  Pegging was the only answer.

New Rules Come In Today For The Jobless - Page 2 Ashame72 I have to admit to this crime on the odd occasion. I rarely allow my Cavalier human food but for a real treat I might add a little gravy to his dinner after a Sunday roast  cheers x

PS -just the hair I hasten to add, I don't peg the ears themselves  Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2