NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yodel...

2 posters

Go down

Yodel... Empty Yodel...

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:39 am

Have been using Amazon for a good few years now,and early last week we ordered an outdoor JCB digger toy for our wee lad, he's right into that kind of thing!Smile

Supposed to arrive within 3-5 business days, , and at amazon they have it down for delivery as yesterday, but on the Yodel website it's down for Delivery as 23rd!!

I should have paid the extra few quid for quicker delivery...Amazon carriers never used to be like this, we have always had prompt delivery..and although Monday is a bank holiday , it would still be late even without that.

I'm a bit peed off for the wee lad..not that he understands when it was supposed to
Arrive anyway, but we have his wee sandpit all ready...just waiting for the digger now Sad

...maybe we should re name them Yo-Dull? Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Yodel... Empty Re: Yodel...

Post by eddie Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:15 pm

Or No-del(ivery)
Haha

I like amazon I think they're normally quick with their deliveries.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:25 pm

eddie wrote:Or No-del(ivery)
Haha

....I like that one Eds....No-del!!!! Laughing 

Yeah , they are usually rapid with delivery eds, but I think this delivery company have messed up a lot more than your usual parcel delivery outfit!..

Some of the comments about them online are top notch funny!

Of course, mixed in with those who whinge about anything anyway!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:09 pm

Joy Division wrote:
eddie wrote:Or No-del(ivery)
Haha

Yeah , they are usually rapid with delivery eds, but I think this delivery company have messed up a lot more than your usual parcel delivery outfit!..

Hahahaha I love reading those reviews sometimes!
I bought my Jasmine one of those caps that you put on when you wash their hair - it's supposed to keep most of the water and shampoo out.

I read the reviews and one woman wrote (roughly remembered)

"My granddaughter hated it! It got very wet when we washed her hair!! I binned it immediately!"

lol! it got very wet!! Hahahahahaha stupid cow, what did she expect???
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:10 pm

eddie wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Hahahaha I love reading those reviews sometimes!
I bought my Jasmine one of those caps that you put on when you wash their hair - it's supposed to keep most of the water and shampoo out.

I read the reviews and one woman wrote (roughly remembered)

"My granddaughter hated it! It got very wet when we washed her hair!! I binned it immediately!"

lol! it got very wet!! Hahahahahaha stupid cow, what did she expect???

Laughing ...sometimes you wonder if some folk actually read about what they are buying ?

Yeah, we had one if those too Eds Smile

Keeps the majority of bubbles and water off.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:37 pm

I bought mine and sent it back tbh, it didn't really work as she kept pulling it off pffffffff!
Bloody kids eh?  No 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:22 pm

If you want a good laugh, read the reviews on this

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Veet-Men-Hair-Removal-Creme/dp/B000KKNQBK/ref=sr_1_sc_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1398025273&sr=8-1-spell&keywords=mens+dipilatory+creAM

harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:37 pm

harvesmom wrote:If you want a good laugh, read the reviews on this

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Veet-Men-Hair-Removal-Creme/dp/B000KKNQBK/ref=sr_1_sc_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1398025273&sr=8-1-spell&keywords=mens+dipilatory+creAM

I literally had tears steaming down my face!!!
Thank you!!!!  cheers 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:40 pm

eddie wrote:
harvesmom wrote:If you want a good laugh, read the reviews on this

I literally had tears steaming down my face!!!
Thank you!!!!  cheers 

Hahaha they are hilarious aren't they. I sat one night and read them all I think, never laughed so much in my life
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:48 pm

OMG
I thought I was gonna pass out. I only got as far as the sprout shot out his arse and I couldnt go on.
 ::smthg:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:50 pm

Nems wrote:OMG

I thought I was gonna pass out. I only got as far as the sprout shot out his arse and I couldnt go on.
 ::smthg:: 

The beef thermometer got to me  ://?roflmao?/: 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:51 pm

This is my favourite

Picture the scene: a badly sunburnt, blistered and shaved Boris Johnson carries two red Space Hoppers accross the surface of Mars. This is an accurrate description of the current state of my genital region 3 weeks after a liberal application of this product. Seriously, my once proud Biggles looks more like the lone equine survivor of a fire at a donkey sanctuary.

On the positive side i can report the following unexpected benefits:
- My pain threshold has almost trebled
- I can now pass urine in 3 positions: standing, sitting and curled in a ball weeping.
- using a shammy leather and some wax I was able to polish up my ballbag enough to act as a signal for passing ships, saving me from certain starvation one time when i was stuck on a desert island.

It is due only to point 3 that this product gets 5 stars.

If you scroll down and ask the search for 'Most helpful first' the best ones come up
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:55 pm

harvesmom wrote:This is my favourite

Picture the scene: a badly sunburnt, blistered and shaved Boris Johnson carries two red Space Hoppers accross the surface of Mars. This is an accurrate description of the current state of my genital region 3 weeks after a liberal application of this product. Seriously, my once proud Biggles looks more like the lone equine survivor of a fire at a donkey sanctuary.

On the positive side i can report the following unexpected benefits:
- My pain threshold has almost trebled
- I can now pass urine in 3 positions: standing, sitting and curled in a ball weeping.
- using a shammy leather and some wax I was able to polish up my ballbag enough to act as a signal for passing ships, saving me from certain starvation one time when i was stuck on a desert island.

It is due only to point 3 that this product gets 5 stars.

If you scroll down and ask the search for 'Most helpful first' the best ones come up

://?roflmao?/:  hill-hairy-arse!!!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum