NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iranian Killer Spared Execution When Victim's Mother Forgives Him As Noose Is Tied

2 posters

Go down

Iranian Killer Spared Execution When Victim's Mother Forgives Him As Noose Is Tied Empty Iranian Killer Spared Execution When Victim's Mother Forgives Him As Noose Is Tied

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:36 pm

The public execution of a convicted murderer in Iran was halted at the last minute when the victim’s mother stepped forward and pardoned him.

The accused, who has only been named as Balal, was led to the gallows in front of a crowd in the small town of Royan on Tuesday.

Blindfolded and screaming, Balal was made to stand on a chair in preparation for the hanging, the BBC reports.

He had been convicted of killing a man in a street fight seven years earlier.
As the noose was fitted around his neck, the mother of his victim (who had lost another son in an unrelated incident) stepped forward and slapped him on the cheek, before pardoning him and sparing his life.

Photographs of the remarkable scenes - including ones of Balal's mother and the victim's mother tearfully embracing - were taken by Arash Khamooshi of the “semi-official” Iranian Students’ News Agency.
In comments reported by The Guardian, the victim’s father Abdolghani Hosseinzadeh said a dream prompted the family's change of heart.
Hosseinzadeh Sr has come to the conclusion that Balal did not kill his son deliberately. "Balal was inexperienced and didn't know how to handle a knife. He was naive."
Hosseinzadeh said a dream prompted the change of heart. "Three days ago my wife saw my elder son in a dream telling her that they are in a good place, and for her not to retaliate … This calmed my wife and we decided to think more until the day of the execution."

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/04/17/iranian-killer-spared-execution-victims-mother-forgives-pictures_n_5166196.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/apr/16/iran-parents-halt-killer-execution

Back to top Go down

Iranian Killer Spared Execution When Victim's Mother Forgives Him As Noose Is Tied Empty Re: Iranian Killer Spared Execution When Victim's Mother Forgives Him As Noose Is Tied

Post by eddie Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:42 pm

Why was he pardoned just because his mum forgave him????
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Iranian Killer Spared Execution When Victim's Mother Forgives Him As Noose Is Tied Empty Re: Iranian Killer Spared Execution When Victim's Mother Forgives Him As Noose Is Tied

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:47 pm

eddie wrote:Why was he pardoned just because his mum forgave him????

Hosseinzadeh said a dream prompted the change of heart. "Three days ago my wife saw my elder son in a dream telling her that they are in a good place, and for her not to retaliate … This calmed my wife and we decided to think more until the day of the execution."

Best if you read the links Eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:51 pm

Didge wrote:
eddie wrote:Why was he pardoned just because his mum forgave him????

Pffffff I was eating Chinese didge couldn't be arsed
Whatever the case.....what a load of crap!!!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:54 pm

eddie wrote:
Didge wrote:

Why is it a load of crap when people find it in themselves to forgive people of the worst crime, taking the life of their son, blimey you of all people thought it might of hit a chord with the dream part, hey ho, sorry if you find people able to do the hardest thing possible in forgiving the killer of your son a load of crap

No 

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:25 am

well it isn't how it works in the west  confused  i guess that is good if it is true  Suspect 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:56 am

Didge wrote:
eddie wrote:

Why is it a load of crap when people find it in themselves to forgive people of the worst crime, taking the life of their son, blimey you of all people thought it might of hit a chord with the dream part, hey ho, sorry if you find people able to do the hardest thing possible in forgiving the killer of your son a load of crap

No 

No!! I meant how can you absolve someone of a crime just because his mum forgives him???
That the bit I meant was crap.

Hmmm. Perhaps I should read the link lol
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down