NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ex-KKK Leader Held Over Jewish Centre Shootings

+2
Andy
Ben Reilly
6 posters

Go down

Ex-KKK Leader Held Over Jewish Centre Shootings Empty Ex-KKK Leader Held Over Jewish Centre Shootings

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:17 pm

Ex-KKK Leader Held Over Jewish Centre Shootings
A white supremacist is arrested after allegedly killing three people at Jewish sites, shouting "Heil Hitler" as he is taken away.

The man accused of killing three people at Jewish sites has been identified as a 73-year-old white supremacist who was once the subject of a US-wide manhunt.

A doctor and his 14-year-old grandson were shot dead at the Jewish Community Centre of Greater Kansas City, and a woman was killed at Village Shalom several streets away.

The suspect also shot at two other people but missed.

Frazier Glenn Cross was arrested at an elementary school in the area, and local television channel KSHB said he was heard shouting "Heil Hitler" as he was taken away.

He was booked into Johnson County jail on a charge of first-degree murder.

Cross, who also uses the name Frazier Glenn Miller, ran for public office in 2006 and 2010 on a white power platform.

The suspect was identified by prison officials and other local authorities.

Overland Park police Chief John Douglass, who refused to confirm the suspect's identity, said he had made several statements to police.

But he said it was too early in the investigation to determine whether there was an anti-Semitic motive for the attacks or whether they will be investigated as hate crimes.

"We haven't ruled out anything," he said.

The killings came on the eve of the Jewish festival of Passover, which begins today.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said the killings bore the hallmarks of anti-Semitic attacks.

"We condemn the murders, which according to all the signs were committed from hatred of Jews," said a statement from his office.

"The state of Israel, together with all civilised people, is committed to fighting this pestilence."

The Southern Poverty Law Center, which tracks hate groups, said Cross founded the Carolina Knights of the Ku Klux Klan and was its "grand dragon" in the 1980s.

The Center previously sued him for operating an illegal paramilitary organisation and using intimidation tactics against black people.

He later founded another white supremacist group, the White Patriot Party.

An Army veteran and retired truck driver, Cross was the subject of a nationwide manhunt in 1987 after he violated the terms of his bond while appealing a North Carolina conviction for operating a paramilitary camp.

The two male victims, identified by their family as Dr William Lewis Corporon and his 14-year-old grandson, Reat Griffin Underwood, were both Christians.

Dr Corporon had taken his grandson to the community centre so that the boy could take part in a singing competition, family members said, according to a hospital spokeswoman.

"We take comfort knowing they are together in Heaven," the family said.

A shotgun was used in the attacks and authorities are trying to establish if a handgun and assault rifle were also used.

US President Barack Obama said the shootings were "heartbreaking".

http://news.sky.com/story/1241931/ex-kkk-leader-held-over-jewish-centre-shootings

Bastard!

Back to top Go down

Ex-KKK Leader Held Over Jewish Centre Shootings Empty Re: Ex-KKK Leader Held Over Jewish Centre Shootings

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:28 pm

A little more info on the shooter:

In 1980 he founded the White Patriot Party, which developed from the Carolina Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, a local chapter. It was a paramilitary organization with an ideology influenced by the Christian Identity theology. He was the leader and principal spokesman for the organization until his arrest in 1987, after which the organization soon dissolved.

After the Southern Poverty Law Center surreptitiously accessed the WPP computer systems, it presented evidence in court indicating the WPP leadership was planning the assassination of SPLC leader Morris Dees. The court issued an injunction barring the WPP from engaging in paramilitary activity.[6] The WPP was avowedly pro-Apartheid, and openly advocated the establishment of an all-White ethnostate in the territory of the American South.

Fucking madman.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Ex-KKK Leader Held Over Jewish Centre Shootings Empty Re: Ex-KKK Leader Held Over Jewish Centre Shootings

Post by Andy Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:48 pm

It's Allakaka.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:27 pm

Handy Andy wrote:It's Allakaka.

Andy please stop.

A 14 year old.....my heart aches for their famililies......Sad
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:30 pm

Cass wrote:
Handy Andy wrote:It's Allakaka.

Andy please stop.

A 14 year old.....my heart aches for their famililies......Sad

It's all just a big joke to some.

Cue a sincere apology, because it's you Cass.

I'm just glad it wasn't VOD, or there'd be another load of abuse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:56 pm

My heart bleeds for the kid too.
Just like stephen Lawrence and Damiila Taylor - the same kids Alla, Tom and Nicko were taking the piss out of on Flop the other day. Another dead black kid in a stairway is what they said, if I remember.
Funny you selectivity forgot that.

Last edited by Handy Andy on Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:48 pm

This is classic white suprematist/KKK behaviour. Back in the 1940s, we saw this every day, but it didn't make the newspapers because nobody cared.

That's why I say that all this talk of terrorism as if it's something new, is nonsense. With southerners, this country has had terrorism for 300-years.

This guy is nothing new. Blacks, Jews, raping women...it's been going on for centuries in places like North Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Oklahoma. What do you think Trayvon Martin was?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:25 pm

Handy Andy wrote:My heart bleeds for the kid too.
Just like stephen Lawrence and Damiila Taylor - the same kids Alla, Tom and Nicko were taking the piss out of on Flop the other day. Another dead black kid in a stairway is what they said,  if I remember.

'Another dead black kid in a stairway'! Despicable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:17 pm

Just like stephen Lawrence and Damiila Taylor - the same kids Alla, Tom and Nicko were taking the piss out of on Flop the other day. Another dead black kid in a stairway is what they said,  if I remember.

I didn't forget anything HA , selectively or otherwise. I haven't posted on there in months now and last looked in over 2 weeks ago...and I would NEVER EVER make fun of a child. So check your facts please
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:21 pm

Cass wrote:

I didn't forget anything HA , selectively or otherwise. I haven't posted on there in months now and last looked in over 2 weeks ago...and I would NEVER EVER make fun of a child. So check your facts please

I think that was to BA Cass, I'm sure HA will say if that isn't the case.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:34 pm

Sassy wrote:
Cass wrote:

Sorry sass not how I read it since I was the one to use my heart and not BA

This is a perfect example of why people shouldn't drag crap here from other forums.

Sorry not mad at you but I am beyond pissed since I spent this morning listening to that poor boys mother who also lost her father FFS. With tears rolling down my face.
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:41 pm

Cass wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Sorry sass not how I read it since I was the one to use my heart and not BA

This is a perfect example of why people shouldn't drag crap here from other  forums.

Sorry not mad at you but I am beyond pissed since I spent this morning listening to that poor boys mother who also lost her father FFS. With tears rolling down my face.

How awful, poor, poor woman, just thinking of it makes me well up. To loose both at the same time to vile creep like that man, just awful and beyond words.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:28 am

Making fun of someone murdered in a stairwell is just sick and if anyone is doing that then they would do well to remember that PC Keith Blakelock was murdered in a stairway as well.

Sad sick gits.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:15 am

This idiot should be tortured for this, would be best if the victims families were allowed the pleasure, and as for clowns on Flop laughing at murdered kids, well that does not surprise me one bit, that was always their style.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:18 am

Joy Division wrote:This idiot should be tortured for this, would be best if the victims families were allowed the pleasure, and as for clowns on Flop laughing at murdered kids, well that does not surprise me one bit, that was always their style.

Would you believe, this bastard has run in several U.S. elections?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:28 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Joy Division wrote:This idiot should be tortured for this, would be best if the victims families were allowed the pleasure, and as for clowns on Flop laughing at murdered kids, well that does not surprise me one bit, that was always their style.

sadly yes i would believe it   Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:31 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

sadly yes i would believe it   Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

And yet it's so awesome when they epically lose! Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:43 pm

Now, a couple of days later, we learn that the victims he shot and killed ironically were not Jews. They were Christians making use of the facilities for one program or another.

I heard this last night. Has anyone else heard it?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:57 pm

This was the view on Flop ,

Hugh Jardon on Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:10 am
ALLAKAKA wrote:
The one who died in a stairwell , you ignorant Nazi
twat.
Did someone die on a stairwell?
That's terrible....should have used the lift...
You'll be accusing me of saying that they all look alike next!
To be honest...I've lost track of the amount of black on black
killings in London....it's simply awful.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down