NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

8 days in hospital carpark waiting for his owner

4 posters

Go down

8 days in hospital carpark waiting for his owner Empty 8 days in hospital carpark waiting for his owner

Post by veya_victaous Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:16 am

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/2014/04/14/07/26/loyal-pooch-waits-outside-hospital-for-bashed-owner

A patient at a Brazilian hospital has had an emotional reunion with his dog after the loyal pet spent eight days in a hospital car park waiting for him.

Seco the dog waited patiently for his owner, homeless man Lauri da Costa, after he staggered into the hospital's emergency ward with brutal injuries from being beaten with a rock, local news site Radio Uirapuru reports.

But what was expected to be a few hours in hospital, in the small city of Passo Fundo, turned into more than a week after doctors found a melanoma on Mr da Costa's face and had to operate immediately.

Hospital staff began feeding and supplying water to Seco as the devoted canine waited for his owner, before a joyous reunion.

As da Costa is still recovering from surgery, it will be some while before he is fully discharged from hospital. Seco continues to wait.

video at source, good on the hospital staff for keeping Seco feed  ::D:: 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

8 days in hospital carpark waiting for his owner Empty Re: 8 days in hospital carpark waiting for his owner

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:45 am

What a great story, and I hope when Mr La Costa gets to leave they find a home for him and his loyal pet.

Back to top Go down

8 days in hospital carpark waiting for his owner Empty Re: 8 days in hospital carpark waiting for his owner

Post by eddie Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:47 pm

Ahhhhh. That's loyalty!  Smile 
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:40 pm

My lurcher would have done that. Benny would be away with anyone who waved a biscuit under his nose lol

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:44 pm

Sassy wrote:My lurcher would have done that.   Benny would be away with anyone who waved a biscuit under his nose lol

I like Lurchers. I also have a fondness for greyhounds. Skinny but cuddly lol
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:53 pm

eddie wrote:
Sassy wrote:My lurcher would have done that.   Benny would be away with anyone who waved a biscuit under his nose lol

I was so ill one time I couldn't take him out, I had no back garden although park behind the cottage, and the door opened straight out onto the pavement. He would lay on the bed all day with me until my eldest could come round and take him for a tiddle and not move. She said that once he had done his business and stretched his legs he demanded to be brought back and came straight upstairs to me. Most loyal dog in the whole world he was.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:59 pm

Sassy wrote:
eddie wrote:

I was so ill one time I couldn't take him out, I had no back garden although park behind the cottage, and the door opened straight out onto the pavement.   He would lay on the bed all day with me until my eldest could come round and take him for a tiddle and not move.   She said that once he had done his business and stretched his legs he demanded to be brought back and came straight upstairs to me.   Most loyal dog in the whole world he was.

Ahhhhh. Lovely  Smile 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by captain Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:29 pm

I know a dog like that.  lol! 

That was heart warming story. I am hoping someone or a group of people find a way to house these devoted friends.  ::-3:: 
captain
captain
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:33 pm

Me too!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2014 7:30 pm

I see nobody seems too bothered about a poor homeless man being beaten with a rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! scratch 

Back to top Go down

Post by captain Mon May 05, 2014 7:47 pm

@Jobless Oddball
Please tell us more?
captain
captain
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2014 8:03 pm

captainJane wrote:@Jobless Oddball
Please tell us more?

What would you like to know Capitano??????????????????????????????????????????

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon May 05, 2014 8:09 pm

Pretty much, yeah. Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2014 8:10 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

Pretty much, yeah. Smile

Sorry, the dog I have now is called Benny lol  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2014 10:07 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:I see nobody seems too bothered about a poor homeless man being beaten with a rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! scratch 

Hello Jobless Oddball, good to meet you  cheers 

It is dreadful isn't it, poor guy as if he wasn't down on his luck enough  Sad Many of us here are animal lovers and the love and loyalty shown by this dog is heart warming particularly bearing in mind the circumstances 8 days in hospital carpark waiting for his owner Puppy20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down