NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rangers sniff backside...

NewsFix :: Sport :: Sport

Go down

Rangers sniff backside... Empty Rangers sniff backside...

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:43 pm

Utd played their most awful in comparison to how they normally play... yet still were clinical at finishing, their last goal was a blunder by the Gers keeper, but still it was a terrible showing by a usually excellent Utd side who ran out 3 - 1 winners against Rangers in the semi final of the Scottish Cup...

So depending on tomorrow's result...it's either local rivals St.Johnstone or Aberdeen in the final next month

United!! United!! cheers

Back to top Go down

Rangers sniff backside... Empty Re: Rangers sniff backside...

Post by Irn Bru Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:26 pm

Joy Division wrote:Utd played their most awful in comparison to how they normally play... yet still were clinical at finishing, their last goal was a blunder by the Gers keeper, but still it was a terrible showing by a usually excellent Utd side who ran out 3 - 1 winners against Rangers in the semi final of the Scottish Cup...

So depending on tomorrow's result...it's either local rivals St.Johnstone or Aberdeen in the final next month

United!! United!! cheers

Hi JD.

Oh when the Saints Laughing
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:39 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
Joy Division wrote:Utd played their most awful in comparison to how they normally play... yet still were clinical at finishing, their last goal was a blunder by the Gers keeper, but still it was a terrible showing by a usually excellent Utd side who ran out 3 - 1 winners against Rangers in the semi final of the Scottish Cup...

United!! United!! cheers

Hi JD.

cheers 
Hey Irn!! Yeah I watched that and wanted them to get through!..this is a great chance for no.3 for United!!!

But I'm not so sure they will go into the final as firm favorites, as well as United can score goals and run around the pitch so full energy, St.Johnstone really have it all to play for with their first ever SC Final !!

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:42 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:

United!! United!! cheers

Hi JD.

cheers 
Hey Irn!! Yeah I watched that and wanted them to get through!..this is a great chance for no.3 for United!!!

But I'm not so sure they will go into the final as firm favorites, as well as United can score goals and run around the pitch so full  energy, St.Johnstone really have it all to play for with their first ever SC Final !!

United will win it JD. Thought the lad May was outstanding today - brilliant for both goals.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:48 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

cheers 

But I'm not so sure they will go into the final as firm favorites, as well as United can score goals and run around the pitch so full  energy, St.Johnstone really have it all to play for with their first ever SC Final !!

United will win it JD. Thought the lad May was outstanding today - brilliant for both goals.

He was Irn, bit ..I went out of the room when he scored the first, but saw the replay...bit of a difference in Aberdeen's Russsell Anderson eh?,,he's not as sharp now, but Barry Robson still looked quite good ...

My mates brother used to play for St.Johnstone Irn...Don Mcvicar, sadly he died from motor neurone disease ,mor something similar.Sad
Aye I hope it's united day again Irn!!, cheers 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down