NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Council of Islamic Ideology declares women’s existence anti-Islamic (Satire)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Council of Islamic Ideology declares women’s existence anti-Islamic (Satire) Empty Council of Islamic Ideology declares women’s existence anti-Islamic (Satire)

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:02 pm

Islamabad - Sharia Correspondent: The Council of Islamic Ideology (CII) concluded their 192nd meeting on Thursday with the ruling that women are un-Islamic and that their mere existence contradicted Sharia and the will of Allah. As the meeting concluded CII Chairman Maulana Muhammad Khan Shirani noted that women by existing defied the laws of nature, and to protect Islam and the Sharia women should be forced to stop existing as soon as possible. The announcement comes a couple of days after CII’s 191st meeting where they dubbed laws related to minimum marriage age to be un-Islamic.

After declaring women to be un-Islamic, Shirani explained that there were actually two kinds of women – haraam and makrooh. “We can divide all women in the world into two distinct categories: those who are haraam and those who are makrooh. Now the difference between haraam and makrooh is that the former is categorically forbidden while the latter is really really disliked,” Shirani said.

http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2014/03/15/comment/coucil-of-Islamic-ideology-declares-womens-existence-anti-Islamic/

Back to top Go down

Council of Islamic Ideology declares women’s existence anti-Islamic (Satire) Empty Re: Council of Islamic Ideology declares women’s existence anti-Islamic (Satire)

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:06 pm

wow what were they smoking at this meeting....

they do realise the consequence of killing all their women don't they...

Back to top Go down

Council of Islamic Ideology declares women’s existence anti-Islamic (Satire) Empty Re: Council of Islamic Ideology declares women’s existence anti-Islamic (Satire)

Post by SEXY MAMA Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:12 pm

This can only be a joke..........

I mean seriously
'The CII meeting also advised the government that to protect Islam women’s right to breathe should also be taken away from them. “Whether a woman is allowed to breathe or not be left up to her husband or male guardian, and no woman under any circumstance whatsoever should be allowed to decide whether she can breathe or not,” Shirani said

Bunch of illiterate swines
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:15 pm

Retrogressive mindset: Abolition of Council of Islamic Ideology sought

ISLAMABAD:

Even threats could not deter activists from condemning the Council of Islamic Ideology’s (CII) stance on child marriage and demanding its dissolution outside the CII building.

A group of civil society activists holding placards chanted slogans against the CII’s controversial statements and appealed to the government to disband the body.

The CII, an advisory body that may present its views on legislation from an Islamic perspective if solicited by parliament had recently created a stir when they termed restrictions on child marriages un-Islamic.

“The CII must realise that it’s not a legislative body, so it better stop giving us views,” said rights activist Farzana Bari.

Despite receiving threats from the CII to discourage them from holding the protest, activists came to register their concern. Rights activist Farzana Bari said she was overwhelmed to see the response of people participating in the protest, especially the youth who had stepped out to support the cause. Some 40 police officials in riot gear encircled the protesters.

We oppose the retrogressive mindset of clerics sitting in the body, declared a joint statement issued by civil society. Rights activist Sarwar Bari said that recent remarks made by Maulana Shirani reflect the ideology of the body that wants to take Pakistan to a pre-Islamic era when killing daughters was a norm. “The anti-women mindset which would like to entrap women should be discouraged.”

The CII declared Women’s Protection Act, 2006, that provides relief to rape victims as un-Islamic. Its members opposed the domestic violence bill and declared the Family Law Ordinance 1961, that makes it mandatory for a man to seek permission from his first wife in case of second marriage, also un-Islamic.

Published in The Express Tribune, April 1st, 2014.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/689548/retrogressive-mindset-abolition-of-council-of-Islamic-ideology-sought/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:17 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:This can only be a joke..........

I mean seriously
'The CII meeting also advised the government that to protect Islam women’s right to breathe should also be taken away from them. “Whether a woman is allowed to breathe or not be left up to her husband or male guardian, and no woman under any circumstance whatsoever should be allowed to decide whether she can breathe or not,” Shirani said

I really thought this was an April Fool spoof SM, but I googled it and it was written in March. Found their site too:

" its latest direct onslaught on the women rights, Pakistan's Council of Islamic Ideology (CII) has declared laws regarding second marriage of a man in the presence of first wife, against religious principles. The chairman of the council Maulana Mohammad Khan Sheerani, has said in a press statement that "Sharia allows men to have more than one wife and we demanded that the government should amend the law". However, the existing laws require a man to have written approval from his existing wife for second marriage.."

There's more about banning under-age marriage being un-Islamic...

http://article.wn.com/view/2014/03/11/Pakistan_Abolish_the_Council_of_Islamic_Ideology/

http://cii.gov.pk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:20 pm

Think I am right in saying they are a tiny group of about 20 people, and the protesters are doing their best to get rid of them, I should think so too.

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:22 pm

Sassy wrote:Think I am right in saying they are a tiny group of about 20 people, and the protesters are doing their best to get rid of them, I should think so too.  

The women of Pakistan should just kill the lot of them. Their mind set is sickening and the earlier they get rid of them the better!

SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:23 pm

Tesstacious wrote:

I mean seriously

I really thought this was an April Fool spoof SM, but I googled it and it was written in March.  Found their site too:

" its latest direct onslaught on the women rights, Pakistan's Council of Islamic Ideology (CII) has declared laws regarding second marriage of a man in the presence of first wife, against religious principles. The chairman of the council Maulana Mohammad Khan Sheerani, has said in a press statement that "Sharia allows men to have more than one wife and we demanded that the government should amend the law". However, the existing laws require a man to have written approval from his existing wife for second marriage.."

There's more about banning under-age marriage being un-Islamic...

http://article.wn.com/view/2014/03/11/Pakistan_Abolish_the_Council_of_Islamic_Ideology/

Horrifying to say the least!
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:26 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Sassy wrote:Think I am right in saying they are a tiny group of about 20 people, and the protesters are doing their best to get rid of them, I should think so too.  

The women of Pakistan should just kill the lot of them. Their mind set is sickening and the earlier they get rid of them the better!

Well, have to say, don't think anyone would condemn them if they did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:29 pm

Sassy wrote:Retrogressive mindset: Abolition of Council of Islamic Ideology sought

ISLAMABAD:

Even threats could not deter activists from condemning the Council of Islamic Ideology’s (CII) stance on child marriage and demanding its dissolution outside the CII building.

A group of civil society activists holding placards chanted slogans against the CII’s controversial statements and appealed to the government to disband the body.

The CII, an advisory body that may present its views on legislation from an Islamic perspective if solicited by parliament had recently created a stir when they termed restrictions on child marriages un-Islamic.

“The CII must realise that it’s not a legislative body, so it better stop giving us views,” said rights activist Farzana Bari.

Despite receiving threats from the CII to discourage them from holding the protest, activists came to register their concern. Rights activist Farzana Bari said she was overwhelmed to see the response of people participating in the protest, especially the youth who had stepped out to support the cause. Some 40 police officials in riot gear encircled the protesters.

We oppose the retrogressive mindset of clerics sitting in the body, declared a joint statement issued by civil society. Rights activist Sarwar Bari said that recent remarks made by Maulana Shirani reflect the ideology of the body that wants to take Pakistan to a pre-Islamic era when killing daughters was a norm. “The anti-women mindset which would like to entrap women should be discouraged.”

The CII declared Women’s Protection Act, 2006, that provides relief to rape victims as un-Islamic. Its members opposed the domestic violence bill and declared the Family Law Ordinance 1961, that makes it mandatory for a man to seek permission from his first wife in case of second marriage, also un-Islamic.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/689548/retrogressive-mindset-abolition-of-council-of-Islamic-ideology-sought/

First thing I looked at was the date Sassy - and it was mid March.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:31 pm

sphinx wrote:
Sassy wrote:Retrogressive mindset: Abolition of Council of Islamic Ideology sought

ISLAMABAD:

What? Did I say it was about the date? That was on the link, I was posting about the protesters. The date was incidental Sphinx.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:35 pm

Sassy wrote:
sphinx wrote:

What?   Did  I say it was about the date?   That was on the link, I was posting about the protesters.   The date was incidental Sphinx.

I thought that you were implying this ridiculous assertion was an April Fools joke which was my first conclusion. Amazingly and unfortunately it seems to be serious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:38 pm

lol

That's like saying the Cabinet is a tiny group of people.

The Council of Islamic Ideology advises the government.

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:39 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:

lol

That's like saying the Cabinet is a tiny group of people.

The Council of Islamic Ideology advises the government.

Don't be silly of course it doesn't!
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:41 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:59 pm

Ahem.

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:06 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:Ahem.

Lol I was still reading into this and tbh I cannot believe they would council the Pakistani Government. There are many women Mps. The last prime minister was a Woman!  Shocked 
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:13 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:Ahem.

Lol I was still reading into this and tbh I cannot believe they would council the Pakistani Government. There are many women Mps. The last prime minister was a Woman!  Shocked 

Who do you think was advising the Pakistani government - Chammi Chakrafarti and Cherie Blair?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:52 pm

Lots of people give governments advice. I haven't seen any sign of the Pakistani Government taking the advise of this group, otherwise they wouldn't have brought in The Women's Protection Act 2006.

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:53 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Who do you think was advising the Pakistani government - Chammi Chakrafarti and Cherie Blair?

Don't try and be sarcastic! With their mind set I didn't think any sane person would listen to them tbh
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:53 pm

Sassy wrote:Lots of people give governments advice.  I haven't seen any sign of the Pakistani Government taking the advise of this group, otherwise they wouldn't have brought in The Women's Protection Act 2006.

Oh, right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:55 pm

Lots of people give a Government advice Andy, but I haven't seen the Government of Pakistan taking the advice of these people, or they wouldn't have brought in The Women's Protection Act 2006.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:55 pm

Sassy wrote:Lots of people give a Government advice Andy, but I haven't seen the Government of Pakistan taking the advice of these people, or they wouldn't have brought in The Women's Protection Act 2006.

Well errrrm.. thanks again Sassy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:57 pm

Not a problem Andy, always happy to put you right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:14 pm

Oh my god, this is unbelievable! I mean, literally unbelievable! No, I mean -- don't believe this shit.

This article is marked as being a regular column at Pakistan Today:

Khabaristan Today

Telling it like it almost never is

Other headlines published for previous installments:

Troops available for $25 per soldier
March 22, 2014 on Columns, Comment by Khabaristan Today
Islamabad - Military Correspondent: In what was an expected announcement Pakistan Army has agreed to put its troops on auction for use in proxy wars

Second-hand telephone answering machine named Pakistan’s ambassador to Saudi Arabia

Muslim protestors present themselves as evidence against evolution on Darwin Day

Maulana Fazlur Rehman wants military operation against jeans-wearing women

We’ll negotiate with Taliban even if we have to drone them into it: Nawaz

Someone forgot their bullshit detector today! Ah well, it happens to the best of us, particularly when it's about Muslims ...

EDIT: Here's the link: http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/author/khabaristantoday/
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:42 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Oh my god, this is unbelievable! I mean, literally unbelievable! No, I mean -- don't believe this shit.

Khabaristan Today

Islamabad - Military Correspondent: In what was an expected announcement Pakistan Army has agreed to put its troops on auction for use in proxy wars

Second-hand telephone answering machine named Pakistan’s ambassador to Saudi Arabia

Muslim protestors present themselves as evidence against evolution on Darwin Day

Someone forgot their bullshit detector today! Ah well, it happens to the best of us, particularly when it's about Muslims ...

Well done Ace Ventura. I thought it was a spoof but I couldn't find a link and the original one seemed pretty genuine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:51 pm

I mean seriously

inshallah

Islam is as Islam is baby

its your bag you deal with

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:55 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:

I mean seriously

inshallah

Islam is as Islam is baby

its your bag you deal with

Have I ever stated otherwise that I don't believe in Islam?

SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:02 pm

Tesstacious wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:Oh my god, this is unbelievable! I mean, literally unbelievable! No, I mean -- don't believe this shit.

Khabaristan Today

Well done Ace Ventura.  I thought it was a spoof but I couldn't find a link and the original one seemed pretty genuine.

Wow, you're the one who fell for satire, I was the one who got it, yet I'm the one who gets mocked. Life just ain't fair.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:05 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Tesstacious wrote:

Well done Ace Ventura.  I thought it was a spoof but I couldn't find a link and the original one seemed pretty genuine.

Wow, you're the one who fell for satire, I was the one who got it, yet I'm the one who gets mocked. Life just ain't fair.

:\\:[: :\\:[:  Who's mocked you?

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:06 pm

Khabaristan Today

::ftlcheer:: 
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:06 pm

Tesstacious wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Tesstacious wrote:

Council of Islamic Ideology declares women’s existence anti-Islamic (Satire) Tumblr_n23b2rRZlj1tv7q79o1_400
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:07 pm

So it was a spoof lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:07 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Tesstacious wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Tesstacious wrote:

Council of Islamic Ideology declares women’s existence anti-Islamic (Satire) Tumblr_n23b2rRZlj1tv7q79o1_400

On second thought, never mind -- I'll wear it like a badge of honor!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:08 pm

Sassy wrote:So it was a spoof lol

Yes, it's a real testament to how certain people can accept the most outrageous claims about people they hate.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:08 pm

Lololol

I fell for it hook line and sinker........... Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed 
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:10 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

On second thought, never mind -- I'll wear it like a badge of honor!

Wasn't meant to offend - that's the way I speak, like, no shit Sherlock... maybe Americans don't get British humour?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:10 pm

What do you bet some will go about repeating it as the truth?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:11 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

Yes, it's a real testament to how certain people can accept the most outrageous claims about people they hate.
Well aren't you a little ray of sunshine! Sexy Mama accepted it too - you saying she hates Muslims.  Suspect 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:14 pm

Can we have proof that it is fake?

Or has the author skewed the facts a little? (does he write for the Guardian)

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:16 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

Ben sometimes I don't blame the people tbh.

If you don't know many Muslims but read the shit daily on papers like Daily Mail you tend to believe Muslims are a bunch of raving fucking lunatics!

lolololo
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:17 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

If you don't know many Muslims but read the shit daily on papers like Daily Mail you tend to believe Muslims are a bunch of raving fucking lunatics!

lolololo

We get it a lot here in the U.S. with various minority groups, too.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:18 pm

It had to be a joke bloody stupid

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:19 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

lolololo

We get it a lot here in the U.S. with various minority groups, too.

Yeah I can only imagine.......... ::D:: 
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:28 pm

Well Armadinnereater did say there are no gays in Iran.

They are a little bit crazy in these countries...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:29 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

most outrageous claims??

a Muslim organization trying to suppress the rights of woman is an outrageous claim??

thats like saying its an outrageous claim to say the Nazis hated Jews

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:30 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:Well Armadinnereater did say there are no gays in Iran.

That's one guy you're judging an entire nation by!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:31 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

most outrageous claims??

a Muslim organization trying to suppress the rights of woman is an outrageous claim??

The story is fake, smelly.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:37 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:Well Armadinnereater did say there are no gays in Iran.

That's one guy you're judging an entire nation by!

I'm not judging the nation - I'm pointing out there are many nutjobs in power over in these countries.

As I have said very recently on the forum - I think the Iranians and other Muslim nations will throw off their shackles and become Westernised soon enough  Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:42 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

most outrageous claims??

The story is fake, smelly.

its not exactly a hard to believe story though is it??

its not like saying "saudi Arabia embraces human rights" - THAT would be an outrageous claim

Muslims suppressing women's rights is par for the course so yes THIS single isolated story may be incorrect, its not a big stretch to it being true

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next