NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking News ***** Another Beheading In England

+3
eddie
Ben Reilly
gerber
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Breaking News ***** Another Beheading In England - Page 2 Empty Breaking News ***** Another Beheading In England

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

April Fools Day 2014

B4st4rd!

A man decapitated his teenage girlfriend while she was still alive then stabbed himself in the chest, a court heard today.

Aras Hussein, 21, had allegedly blackmailed 18-year-old Reema Ramzan by taking sexual photographs of her and threatening to share them with her family if she broke up with him.

Sheffield Crown Court was told that on June 4 last year, he killed her by cutting off her head with a knife before inflicting stab wounds on himself.

Prosecutor Graham Reeds QC outlined the case against Iraqi-born Hussein, who denies murder and actual bodily harm.

'Bruising into tissue wounds suggest that Reema was still alive as the defendant started to remove her head,' the lawyer said.

'The process of decapitation would require considerable motion with corresponding considerable force which needed to be sustained until all the tissues had been cut through.

'Force would also be needed to restrain the victim who is likely to have been struggling. Severe force would have been needed to cut through the spinal vertebrae with a knife in order to remove the head.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2594369/Teenager-alive-boyfriend-started-cut-head-court-hears.html#ixzz2xeyKvpHS

Back to top Go down

Breaking News ***** Another Beheading In England - Page 2 Empty Re: Breaking News ***** Another Beheading In England

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:08 am

UK: Kept as a slave, sexually abused and finally beheaded by psychopathic family: How man with learning difficulties was failed by everyone

Vulnerable Michael Gilbert was stabbed, shot at with an air gun and treated like a dog for a decade
Criminal family hacked up body and dumped him in a lake
Police ignored his pleas for help claiming he had 'invented his injuries'

Police and social services repeatedly failed a vulnerable young man who was tortured and imprisoned for a decade before his headless body was found dumped in a lake.

Two separate reports into the murder of Michael Gilbert, 26, found he was let down by numerous professionals from early childhood until his body was found dumped in the Blue Lagoon in Arlesey, Bedfordshire, in 2009.

He was kept as a slave by a family known to the police, beaten and sexually abused before being killed while his captors claimed his benefit money.

Three police investigations involving Michael Gilbert were 'flawed', the Independent Police Complaints Commission has said.

Last year, three members of the Watt family were jailed for life for murder, and three others for familial homicide, with a judge branding their crime 'depraved'.

Today the IPCC said a Serious Case Review had looked at the consequences of actions by police and other agencies who had contact with Mr Gilbert.

The review paints a miserable picture of Mr Gilbert's childhood. He was in and out of foster care and children's homes with no one in charge of his well-being.

When he left the care system he went to live with the Watt family after meeting James Watt in a children's home when he was 15.

He endured appalling violence at their home including being stabbed, hit with a baseball bat, forced to stand in boiling water and shot at with an air pistol.

Evidence given during the criminal trial revealed he had locking pliers attached to his body to lead him around 'like a dog on a lead'.

When Mr Gilbert did manage to escape, the family would contact the Department for Work and Pensions and state his national insurance number to track where he was signing on to receive his benefits so they could track him down.

James Watt, 27, his girlfriend, Natasha Oldfield, 29, and his brother Richard's girlfriend, Nichola Roberts, 22, were jailed for life.

James's brother, Robert Watt, 20, and his mother, Jennifer Smith-Dennis, 58, were jailed for eight years and 10 years respectively for familial homicide.

A third brother, Richard Watt, 25, who previously pleaded guilty to familial homicide, was sentenced to six years in prison.

http://www.sott.net/article/231267-UK-Kept-as-a-slave-sexually-abused-and-finally-beheaded-by-psychopathic-family-How-man-with-learning-difficulties-was-failed-by-everyone

Back to top Go down

Breaking News ***** Another Beheading In England - Page 2 Empty Re: Breaking News ***** Another Beheading In England

Post by veya_victaous Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:19 am

VOD(original) wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Christians have carried out many barbaric acts, stoning one of them, and maybe even decapitation too....in the name of 'God'.
this is about Islam and a Muslim slowly severing his girl friends head off after raping her , stick to the topic dont try to blame christianity

Why is it about Islam?
It is about a Murder... you know how you and ragga got upset by Ben suggesting Christians where murders because of the mountains of historical evidence that suggest they are.  Suspect  Suspect  Suspect  Suspect  Suspect 
Well You are doing that exact thing to Muslims, THE VAST MAJORITY OF MUSLIMS ARE NORMAL NICE PEOPLE.

You are saying this guy committed a crime , he did it because he is Islamic... and then suggesting all Muslims believe this is how to behave.

Well these guys DID their crime because they are Christians and all Christians are racist scum that believe it is ok (Exact same logic as you  Rolling Eyes  a Man commits a crime he must have done it because of his religion and his religion must teach it and all the followers of that religion must believe it)

Wisconsin Sikh Temple massacre, Aug. 5, 2012. The virulent, neocon-fueled Islamophobia that has plagued post-9/11 America has not only posed a threat to Muslims, it has had deadly consequences for people of other faiths, including Sikhs. Sikhs are not Muslims; the traditional Sikh attire, including their turbans, is different from traditional Sunni, Shiite or Sufi attire. But to a racist, a bearded Sikh looks like a Muslim. Only four days after 9/11, Balbir Singh Sodhi, a Sikh immigrant from India who owned a gas station in Mesa, Arizona, was murdered by Frank Silva Roque, a racist who obviously mistook him for a Muslim.
advertisement

But Sodhi’s murder was not the last example of anti-Sikh violence in post-9/11 America. On Aug. 5, 2012, white supremacist Wade Michael Page used a semiautomatic weapon to murder six people during an attack on a Sikh temple in Oak Creek, Wisconsin. Page’s connection to the white supremacist movement was well-documented: he had been a member of the neo-Nazi rock bands End Empathy and Definite Hate. Attorney General Eric Holder described the attack as “an act of terrorism, an act of hatred.” It was good to see the nation’s top cop acknowledge that terrorist acts can, in fact, involve white males murdering people of color.

http://www.salon.com/2013/08/03/the_10_worst_examples_of_christian_or_far_right_terrorism_partner/
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:27 am

how many beheadings are not by muslims..

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:43 am

Godisgoodallthetime wrote:how many beheadings are not by muslims..

Probably more than are. The ones by Islam-inspired terrorists (who other Muslims say aren't real Muslims, just like Christians say Christian criminals aren't real Christians) just get more attention -- particularly from those who are biased against Muslims in the first place.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:53 am

come now people a young lady of 18 years old has had her head sliced off and she was raped before that happened , we cannot slander the name of i.slam through this barbaric act that cannot happen we are brain washed to protect the muslims no matter what sick atrocity they commit , but lets also remember that Christians need to be slandered the most in any given circumstance and the Christian faith must be wiped out completely so that i.slam can rule over you.

whatever we do we must not blame i.slam for anything i mean look at Lee Rigby that wasn't muslims was it , that was done by the green monster from the deep  Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:02 am

VOD(original) wrote:come now people a young lady of 18 years old has had her head sliced off and she was raped before that happened , we cannot slander the name of i.slam through this barbaric act that cannot happen we are brain washed to protect the muslims no matter what sick atrocity they commit , but lets also remember that Christians need to be slandered the most in any given circumstance and the Christian faith must be wiped out completely so that i.slam can rule over you.

whatever we do we must not blame i.slam for anything i mean look at Lee Rigby that wasn't muslims was it , that was done by the green monster from the deep  Mad

Again stupidity at its best, so no matter the crime, if the murderer happens to be Muslim, it must be because of Islam, thus by your own logic any Christian that kills must be because of Christianity?
Do you see how illogical and stupid your post is.
Yes crimes are committed by religious fanatics who claim they have killed because of their faith and in some places Islamic extremists have used beheading deliberately for the shock factor, to make people be in fear showing they have succeeded in doing what they set out to do, make you fear the extremists, this fact I guess goes well above your level of intellect.

Thus we either blame the religion for any crime committed by a person of faith, based on this illogical view you have or we blame the individuals for the actions they take, you cannot have it both ways using your absurd logic

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:03 am

VOD(original) wrote:come now people a young lady of 18 years old has had her head sliced off and she was raped before that happened , we cannot slander the name of i.slam through this barbaric act that cannot happen we are brain washed to protect the muslims no matter what sick atrocity they commit , but lets also remember that Christians need to be slandered the most in any given circumstance and the Christian faith must be wiped out completely so that i.slam can rule over you.

Let me ask you this -- why can't you just slander the name of the shitbag Aras Hussein rather than also slander the quarter of the global population that shares some of his religious beliefs?

Are you just so stupid that you can't help it?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:04 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:

Let me ask you this -- why can't you just slander the name of the shitbag Aras Hussein rather than also slander the quarter of the global population that shares some of his religious beliefs?

As seen she is just that stupid, because using her logic all murders committed by Christians would be done because of Christianity, of of anyone of faith but she would not claim that because she is just so stupid!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:08 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:come now people a young lady of 18 years old has had her head sliced off and she was raped before that happened , we cannot slander the name of Islam through this barbaric act that cannot happen we are brain washed to protect the Muslims no matter what sick atrocity they commit , but lets also remember that Christians need to be slandered the most in any given circumstance and the Christian faith must be wiped out completely so that Islam can rule over you.

whatever we do we must not blame Islam for anything i mean look at Lee Rigby that wasn't Muslims was it , that was done by the green monster from the deep  Mad

check your pm and give me your true answer and quick i have had enough of your shit

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:10 am

VOD(original) wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:come now people a young lady of 18 years old has had her head sliced off and she was raped before that happened , we cannot slander the name of Islam through this barbaric act that cannot happen we are brain washed to protect the Muslims no matter what sick atrocity they commit , but lets also remember that Christians need to be slandered the most in any given circumstance and the Christian faith must be wiped out completely so that Islam can rule over you.

whatever we do we must not blame Islam for anything i mean look at Lee Rigby that wasn't Muslims was it , that was done by the green monster from the deep  Mad

check your pm and give me your true answer and quick i have had enough of your shit

I did. I wonder who or what made you this way.

I promise you there are billions of decent Muslims in the world and that it's unfair to brand them all as murderers.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:13 am

Lets take this another way, what if this murderer converted to Christianity and truly repented, that means Vod would have to embrace him into her faith would it not?

I love how she says she has had enough of this shit whilst having no issue being out right nasty and vindictive towards other people like Muslims.

Hypocrite alert

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:34 am

Didge wrote:Lets take this another way, what if this murderer converted to Christianity and truly repented, that means Vod would have to embrace him into her faith would it not?

I love how she says she has had enough of this shit whilst having no issue being out right nasty and vindictive towards other people like Muslims.

Hypocrite alert

Agreed, this is why these religions make no sense to me. Apparently if Khalid Sheik Muhammed cried in front of a bunch of Christians and asked Jesus for forgiveness, he'd suddenly be OK but all atheists must burn in Hell. Fucking insane, no two ways about it.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:05 am

Just put of curiosity, have beheadings become a more 'popular' way of killing someone over the last few years?
It certainly seems to be that it's becoming a more popular method?

Just interested to know.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:08 am

eddie wrote:Just put of curiosity, have beheadings become a more 'popular' way of killing someone over the last few years?

Just interested to know.

It does look that way. Those Iraqi insurgents put ideas into people's heads.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:09 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:Just put of curiosity, have beheadings become a more 'popular' way of killing someone over the last few years?

Just interested to know.

I not saying it is the case Raggs, I'd be interested to know is all.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:56 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Didge wrote:Lets take this another way, what if this murderer converted to Christianity and truly repented, that means Vod would have to embrace him into her faith would it not?

Hypocrite alert

Agreed, this is why these religions make no sense to me. Apparently if Khalid Sheik Muhammed cried in front of a bunch of Christians and asked Jesus for forgiveness, he'd suddenly be OK but all atheists must burn in Hell. Fucking insane, no two ways about it.
I'm going to explain something to didge in this reply as he is on my ignore list but Ben quoted him so i read what he said . 

didge, you need to understand something about me , i don't hate people i just don't like what they do , this man beheaded his girlfriend because it is what he believes is the thing to do probably because of his religion , he was influenced by his religious beliefs .

If this man repented and asked forgiveness from Jesus then yes he would be forgiven , why wouldn't he ? the bible says ' your sins i will remember no more' it doesn't say only certain sins will be forgiven but all , (apart from blaspheming the holy spirit) which no believer could do anyway . 

But my point is that God forgives anyone regardless of what they have done if they ask they receive , if they seek they find, if they knock , the door will be opened .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:42 am

Foreigners - I just don't know why we allow them in to our country if that's what they get up to Sassy!

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:00 am

But you are quite happy to support Dean who emigrated to Turkey then break Tutkish law by hosting a forum that is illegal in that country.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:01 am

Handy Andy wrote:But you are quite happy to support Dean who emigrated to Turkey then break Tutkish law by hosting a forum that is illegal in that country.

Errrrm... NO!

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:11 am

Cool.
Bit of a mystery where Dean has gone - especially after his cryptic message yesterday.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:15 am

Handy Andy wrote:Cool.
Bit of a mystery where Dean has gone - especially after his cryptic message yesterday.

Could well have been an April Fool.

So, what evidence do you have that flip lives in Turkey and that it is illegal to host that site from there?

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:18 am

Dean afmits he lives in Mersin.
He gave a graphic description last year of a major earthquake not too far from him -we were all concerned for his wellbeing.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:18 am

Turkey have clamped down on all social media - in particular any site that denigrates or insults Islam.
Facebook Youtube and Twitter are apparently law breaking and have been taken down; flop would have been taken offline had Dean not been using an untraceable proxy server.
For the record I am concerned that a country that aspires to be European and become part of thr EU appears to becoming increasingly Muslim and radicalised.

Last edited by Handy Andy on Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:19 am

Shouldn't this stuff be in the Flap thread?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:25 am

Just thread naturally evolving.
Interesting discussion.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:25 am

Raggamuffin wrote:Shouldn't this stuff be in the Flap thread?

It's a pet hate of Andy's.

That, and the countrymen of Mongolia lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:26 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Shouldn't this stuff be in the Flap thread?

It's a pet hate of Andy's.

That, and the countrymen of Mongolia lol

What have the people of Mongolia done to him, or is he just xenophobic?  Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:26 am

Raggamuffin wrote:

Just interested to know.

I think the media just reports it more  Neutral  it does make more sensationalist news, etc  Rolling Eyes 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:28 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I think the media just reports it more  Neutral  it does make more sensationalist news, etc  Rolling Eyes 

And compared to 1789(?) I think it's pretty low  Twisted Evil 

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:41 am

:-:cawg:-: :-:cawg:-: :-:cawg:-: :-:cawg:-: :-:cawg:-: :-:cawg:-: 
that too
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:15 pm

VOD(original) wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

No shit, thanks for the news-break  lol! 
no problem , but remember the victim here who had her head cut off slowly in the name of Islam , but we can't blame him can we poor soul he is Muslim

Care to elaborate on this?

How did he involve his religion?
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:25 pm

It wasn't involved in religion, that's just the twist they put on it with no evidence. The other four or five case I posted of beheadings by other british people weren't involved in religion either, but that won't bother the bigots. Twist, twist some more, and then twist again is their motto.

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:26 pm

Sassy wrote:It wasn't involved in religion, that's just the twist they put on it with no evidence.   The other four or five case I posted of beheadings by other british people weren't involved in religion either, but that won't bother the bigots.   Twist, twist some more, and then twist again is their motto.

Exactly!  Evil or Very Mad 
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2