NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christian preacher gets compensation...

3 posters

Go down

Christian preacher gets compensation... Empty Christian preacher gets compensation...

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:01 pm

well this makes a change...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2593217/Christian-preacher-wins-13-000-wrongful-arrest-telling-gay-couple-Bible-says-homosexuality-sin.html

Back to top Go down

Christian preacher gets compensation... Empty Re: Christian preacher gets compensation...

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:18 pm

good for him and what a waste of police time and tax payers money .

I think its about time Christians started fighting back .

Back to top Go down

Christian preacher gets compensation... Empty Re: Christian preacher gets compensation...

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:26 pm

VOD(original) wrote:good for him and what a waste of police time and tax payers money .

amen it makes a change to see a Christian win...x

Back to top Go down

Post by stardesk Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:06 pm

Gigatt & Dibley, savour this very rare moment: I actually agree with you!!!! If Christianity allows civil law to interfere with its moral codes and teachings, then what hope is there for it? People may become doubtful of such, and move away to other faiths or sects who are abiding by their moral codes. Preaching one thing from the pulpit and then going out and allowing contradictions to take place, can surely only lead to a loss of respect and congregation numbers.

Whilst I'm straight, not gay, I have no problem with them wanting to form a legal, civil partnership, but not in church against its ancient and holy teachings.
stardesk
stardesk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:23 am

VOD(original) wrote:good for him and what a waste of police time and tax payers money .

Yeah, before you know it you'll be murdering gay people with impunity again, like you did for most of written history!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:33 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:

Yeah, before you know it you'll be murdering gay people with impunity again, like you did for most of written history!
wow you have just broken JDs new rule you need to be banned what a frigging joke

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:35 am

stardesk wrote:Gigatt & Dibley, savour this very rare moment: I actually agree with you!!!! If Christianity allows civil law to interfere with its moral codes and teachings, then what hope is there for it? People may become doubtful of such, and move away to other faiths or sects who are abiding by their moral codes. Preaching one thing from the pulpit and then going out and allowing contradictions to take place, can surely only lead to a loss of respect and congregation numbers.

Whilst I'm straight, not gay, I have no problem with them wanting to form a legal, civil partnership, but not in church against its ancient and holy teachings.
good post stardesk

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:51 am

VOD(original) wrote:
stardesk wrote:Gigatt & Dibley, savour this very rare moment: I actually agree with you!!!! If Christianity allows civil law to interfere with its moral codes and teachings, then what hope is there for it? People may become doubtful of such, and move away to other faiths or sects who are abiding by their moral codes. Preaching one thing from the pulpit and then going out and allowing contradictions to take place, can surely only lead to a loss of respect and congregation numbers.

good post stardesk

I sort of agree, they should be able to deny them an official christian ceremony but not a legal MARRIAGE.
Surely there are some old disused churches there that could be bought up by an entrepreneur to make unofficial christian-like marriage for ones that want that sort of wedding  confused confused confused confused 

::=|Q::  ::=|Q::  ::=|Q::  ::=|Q::  ::=|Q::  ::=|Q:: 
.....And they should keep preaching ridiculous hate so we can ridicule them for it and hopefully one day people will be smart enough where they will no longer exist
::gnslnger:: ::gnslnger:: ::gnslnger:: ::gnslnger:: ::gnslnger:: ::gnslnger::
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:54 am

how about gays knocking on the door of the local mosque and requesting a wedding ceremony there too

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:16 am

Well if a Mosque went out of business (like many churches have which is why they are for sale) then an entrepreneur type could by it and hold Islamic-like ceremonies there too.

I don't think either Christian or Muslims should HAVE to  scratch  in an active church that they own...

I am LW but honestly i think like a true RW  pale  pale  pale  Money is the deciding factor
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down