NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lone Wolf terror threat to the Queen.

4 posters

Go down

Lone Wolf terror threat to the Queen. Empty Lone Wolf terror threat to the Queen.

Post by Irn Bru Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:28 am

SECURITY around the Commonwealth Games has been stepped up after al-Qaeda called for bomb attacks at events the Queen is attending.

Scotland Yard said “appropriate steps” had been taken after an article appeared in online magazine Inspire, produced by the terror group and written by an author calling himself the AQ Chef.

It said: “In the beginning of summer we
have Cheltenham and at the end of summer we have Epsom, whereby horse races are attended by thousands from around the kingdom including the Queen.”

The article also encourages bombers to target tennis tournaments and Premier League and FA Cup matches, adding: “The best time is after the final whistle, when huge crowds leave the stadium and
celebrate around the entrances.”

The Queen will attend the Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games in July and could be a target there.

Lone Wolf terror threat to the Queen. Bjco0d8CYAATSQR

Bloody hell. Even the Queen is a target.

Last edited by Irn Bru on Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Lone Wolf terror threat to the Queen. Empty Re: Lone Wolf terror threat to the Queen.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:29 am

ye gods ...even the aussies are at it.....
quick...lets get him......

Back to top Go down

Lone Wolf terror threat to the Queen. Empty Re: Lone Wolf terror threat to the Queen.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:31 am

On a more serious note...lets hope that they dont...seriously....because if they do, perhaps peoples eyes will open and then all hell will break loose......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:33 am

Well, Kennedy's killing didn't open people's eyes to the threat from the people who killed him (and we can all disagree on who that was).

Surely the Queen will always be a target for any terrorist faction. Didn't the IRA have a go at her?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:37 am

Sassy wrote:Well, Kennedy's killing didn't open people's eyes to the threat from the people who killed him (and we can all disagree on who that was).

Surely the Queen will always be a target for any terrorist faction.   Didn't the IRA have a go at her?
I beleive they might have, considering the anger caused by their other high profile killing....It is perhaps as well they didnt succeed...

the point is such an act would be major fuel to the ones looking for outright war.......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:10 am

God damn I told you he was bad news!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:11 am

Sassy wrote:Well, Kennedy's killing didn't open people's eyes to the threat from the people who killed him (and we can all disagree on who that was).

Kennedy wasn't killed!

Surely the Queen will always be a target for any terrorist faction.   Didn't the IRA have a go at her?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:58 am

terrorism has one agenda, to cause fear and break up day to day life, the scum should be shot on sight, shoot to kill, zero tolerance kill them first, it is the only way to deal with people like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:37 am

Godisgoodallthetime wrote:terrorism has one agenda, to cause fear and break up day to day life, the scum should be shot on sight, shoot to kill, zero tolerance kill them first, it is the only way to deal with people like that.

...such loving words from the man of god. Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:40 am

Joy Division wrote:
Godisgoodallthetime wrote:terrorism has one agenda, to cause fear and break up day to day life, the scum should be shot on sight, shoot to kill, zero tolerance kill them first, it is the only way to deal with people like that.

it is the only way, the orders need to be given, shoot to kill, these people are playing for keeps and we have people to protect, half measure do not work with terrorists, especially those who are prepared to die for their cause...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:40 am

You said that anyone regardless of crime or intended crime are worthy of God's forgiveness?..and that along with God, you don't believe in an eye for an eye as we are all God's children...

What a crock of shit Favva, stop pretending to be a man of God...

And as Edmund would tell you...a good liar needs a good memory, yours has failed miserably.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:40 am

He also fails to understand matyrdom JD, killing terrorists is the best way to create more terrorists...
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:43 am

Godisgoodallthetime wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

it is the only way, the orders need to be given, shoot to kill, these people are playing for keeps and we have people to protect, half measure do not work with terrorists, especially those who are prepared to die for their cause...

But you said before that killing is not the answer...only repentance and love will win the day  ::smthg:: 

...now your calling for the death of others regards to the Queen, but you do seem to sympathise with baby killers..saying they should repent and believe and they will be forgiven.

...it just doesn't add up does it Favva?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:46 am

Joy Division wrote:

But you said before that killing is not the answer...only repentance and love will win the day  ::smthg:: 

...now your calling for the death of others regards to the Queen, but you do seem to sympathise with baby killers..saying they should repent and believe and they will be forgiven.

...it just  doesn't add up does it Favva?

when did i say that...

when dealing with people like this, there is only one way...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:46 am

Eilzel wrote:He also fails to understand matyrdom JD, killing terrorists is the best way to create more terrorists...

I disagree - martyrdom and religion are not what pushes these people (muslims, Christians, whatever) - it is power, greed and all the other things us "normal" people want.

You don't see the leaders blowing themselves up - they take the suicidal ones, the young ones and send them off to die.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:50 am

Eilzel wrote:He also fails to understand matyrdom JD, killing terrorists is the best way to create more terrorists...

He seems to come up with different opinions depending on the religion and or race of the people involved Eilzel...

What he is really itching to say is......

Let those dirty Muslim bastards have it, kill them and do to look back.

Had it been a white person I doubt he would have much to say about it, or how God would forgive them!..

That's why BA is so far up Favva, because of the shared love of things like the BNP, UKIP and EDL ...

Racist little whores! Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:53 am

[quote="Godisgoodallthetime"]
Joy Division wrote:

...it just  doesn't add up does it Favva?[/quote

when did i say that...

when dealing with people like this, there is only one way...

I asked you the other day if God says one sin is worse than another and you said that God does not have a category for sins as they are each the same in his view...

Regardless of someone murdering a baby or someone not being a believer in God, you said they were equal sins.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:39 am

Andy, the leaders of AQ are not stupid and I agree they'd never blow themselves up. But the impressionable people they recruit are ideologues willing to die due to the warped beliefs they are taught, among which that dying for what they consider a holy cause being rewarded with a special place in paradise.

JD, fully agree with what you say regarding GIGs double standards.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:44 am

Eilzel wrote:Andy, the leaders of AQ are not stupid and I agree they'd never blow themselves up. But the impressionable people they recruit are ideologues willing to die due to the warped beliefs they are taught, among which that dying for what they consider a holy cause being rewarded with a special place in paradise.

Cheers Eilzel, he's all over the place and justifies only what Favva wants to justify, so it spell liar and manipulator from the word go.

And your bang on Eilzel...those who are deluded into believe they will be rewarded in another life for taking lives on this earth are no more than terrorists themselves.

Wars should onto be fought if there is absolutely no other option ...like those living under evil dictators ...someone needs to help them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:48 am

Eilzel wrote:Andy, the leaders of AQ are not stupid and I agree they'd never blow themselves up. But the impressionable people they recruit are ideologues willing to die due to the warped beliefs they are taught, among which that dying for what they consider a holy cause being rewarded with a special place in paradise.

As I said, I disagree.

I also don't believe they believe the old paradise rubbish. They're not as stupid as some believe - Islamic countries will become Westernised eventually - the people want what we have.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:57 am

I agree Andy most do. But I ask you, what does a terrorist gain from getting themselves killed, often for futile reasons?
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:01 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:

Kennedy wasn't killed!

Would you care to explain that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:15 pm

Sassy wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

He's living with Marilyn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:17 pm

Joy Division wrote:

He seems to come up with different opinions depending on the religion and or race of the people involved Eilzel...

Had it been a white person I doubt he would have much to say about it, or how God would forgive them!..

That's why BA is so far up Favva, because of the shared love of things like the BNP, UKIP and EDL ...

lol...not true terrorists are not a race or creed, to me they are terrorists, people who decide to force an issue by fear and terror regardless of hurt or pain to anyone else...

these people have no regard for human life and often not even their own life, to me they should have no human rights as they have ceased to behave as humans, if they understand the line taken against them is shoot to kill, deadly force, it may not stop them but it will give our people a better chance of stopping them and saving themselves without being worried about rules of engagement and whether they will be criticised for their actions.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:37 pm

Hi les,
Not sure how I feel about how we should deal with terrorists tbh, but wouldn't it be better to kill them (more of a deterrent) than imprisoning them?
If they are imprisoned, doesn't that encourage other terrorists to hold hostages etc to "free" those imprisoned?

Like I said, not too sure what I think on this so I'm all ears for your views  Cool 
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:50 pm

Hi eddie x

No, as I said above the whole ideology of particularly Islamist terrorists is that the ultimate goal is die for your cause. I've read up of parents encourageing their children so they can be recognized as heroes and bring prestige to the family; especially potent then on the young, disillusioned or poor.

The point is killing has the opposite effect of deterring in this case. If simply killing worked then places like Iraq wouldn't be hot beds for suicide attacks when in fact they are the worse.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:10 pm

Eilzel wrote:Hi eddie x

No, as I said above the whole ideology of particularly Islamist terrorists is that the ultimate goal is die for your cause. I've read up of parents encourageing their children so they can be recognized as heroes and bring prestige to the family; especially potent then on the young, disillusioned or poor.

The point is killing has the opposite effect of deterring in this case. If simply killing worked then places like Iraq wouldn't be hot beds for suicide attacks when in fact they are the worse.

There you go, you said it yourself. You don't see many £50,000+ 25 year olds joining the army.

Look, I've been there, spoken to them, been amongst them.

I've also had the crap speeches before going out there of "these aren't normal people, they'll stand their ground and die for their cause" - no they won't - they'll run just like the rest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:31 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:

There you go, you said it yourself.  You don't see many £50,000+ 25 year olds joining the army.

I've also had the crap speeches before going out there of "these aren't normal people, they'll stand their ground and die for their cause" - no they won't - they'll run just like the rest.

You have spoken to ones who have then gone on to commit suicide?
Do not talk bull as it is altruism that drives many suicide bombers in the first place. You may well have talked to Muslims or even Muslim soldiers or even extremists, but we are talking here about those who are so under the belief where sacrifice and martyrdom carry high symbolic significance. This was the same for the Tamil Tigers in the suicide bombing campaign, and they were glorified in their burial rituals, and an eternal lamp adorned the tombstone of every Black Tiger grave to commemorate the sacrifice.
So I think your understanding is very much mistaken Andy, those who do this are committed to carry out this action, where as seen many follow it through

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:53 pm

Didge wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

There you go, you said it yourself.  You don't see many £50,000+ 25 year olds joining the army.

Do not talk bull as it is altruism that drives many suicide bombers in the first place. You may well have talked to Muslims or even Muslim soldiers or even extremists, but we are talking here about those who are so under the belief where sacrifice and martyrdom carry high symbolic significance. This was the same for the Tamil Tigers in the suicide bombing campaign, and they were glorified in their burial rituals, and an eternal lamp adorned the tombstone of every Black Tiger grave to commemorate the sacrifice.
So I think your understanding is very much mistaken Andy, those who do this are committed to carry out this action, where as seen many follow it through

They (the ones who carry it out) are fed lies. When they are dead, they are glorified by their leaders so the weak believe they are glorious people, and when they too hit rock bottom they can be used as pawns.

muslims do not believe it and islam will go the same way as Christianity eventually - down the toilet.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:55 pm

Ah right, I see. Was kind of simple to work out don't know why I didn't doh!  lol! 

Got to be a worse punishment than just our softie prisons though?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:57 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Didge wrote:

They (the ones who carry it out) are fed lies.  When they are dead, they are glorified by their leaders so the weak believe they are glorious people, and when they too hit rock bottom they can be used as pawns.

muslims do not believe it and islam will go the same way as Christianity eventually - down the toilet.

Of course many are lied to because it is wrong to kill innocents but this is why it is altruism that drives many of them and even worse those that do, see what they do as the greater good, so yes it is very fucked up, but to say many are afraid to do so is wrong.
I agree on your last point Islam will go the same way

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:02 pm

I don't know the solution Eds; tougher jails? Educating people properly and tackling the problems that lead people to extremism is best long term solution though.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:15 pm

Joy Division wrote:

lol...not true terrorists are not a race or creed, to me they are terrorists, people who decide to force an issue by fear and terror regardless of hurt or pain to anyone else...

these people have no regard for human life and often not even their own life, to me they should have no human rights as they have ceased to behave as humans, if they understand the line taken against them is shoot to kill, deadly force, it may not stop them but it will give our people a better chance of stopping them and saving themselves without being worried about rules of engagement and whether they will be criticised for their actions.

I thought as a man of God, you would show understanding and compassion for anyone Favva?..show only love , not hate or revenge?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:51 pm

JD - please don't go the same way as Beekeeper.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:00 pm

Joy Division wrote:

I thought as a man of God, you would show understanding and compassion for anyone Favva?..show only love , not hate or revenge?

no...why would you expect a Christian to hug a terrorist, did Jesus say everything is ok do as you like, of course he didn't.

These people are intent on harming innocent people to further their agenda and should be eliminated, those captured should be interrogated in any way possible to get the information on the rest of those like them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:00 pm

Just a few things -- it was more acceptable when the IRA tried to kill the Queen because they're white. White people aren't all the same; only non-white people are all the same.

I believe GIG is referring to Jesus' instruction to his flock on how to deal with violent people in Matthew Chapter 5, verse 39:

"But I tell you, do not suffer an evil person to live, particularly if they don't worship me. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, shoot them right in the fucking face."
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:02 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Just a few things -- it was more acceptable when the IRA tried to kill the Queen because they're white. White people aren't all the same; only non-white people are all the same.

I believe GIG is referring to Jesus' instruction to his flock on how to deal with violent people in Matthew Chapter 5, verse 39:

"But I tell you, do not suffer an evil person to live, particularly if they don't worship me. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, shoot them right in the fucking face."

no it doesn't matter if they are white and I believe a shoot to kill policy was used at times and by certain regiments with the IRA...

nice scripture though, there's hope for you yet... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:06 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Sassy wrote:

He's living with Marilyn.
On mars, having been beamed up by aliens from betelgeuse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down