NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Drinks are on me Folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+5
Irn Bru
Ben Reilly
Andy
Raggamuffin
gerber
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Drinks are on me Folks!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty The Drinks are on me Folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

Chemo was worth it, blood results much better, just got to get myself up and running again. Thanks to those who sent me good wishes for today xxx

Back to top Go down

The Drinks are on me Folks!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Drinks are on me Folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:31 am

Sassy wrote:Well, thats extremely gracious of you, thank you.

You are most welcome, my best wishes are honest and sincere.

Maybe if you weren't so tribal in your beliefs and quick to feel hatred towards those who disagree, you would be less surprised by my genuine human kindness and warmth.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The Drinks are on me Folks!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Drinks are on me Folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:36 am

Tommy Monk wrote:

Maybe if you weren't so tribal in your beliefs and quick to feel hatred towards those who disagree, you would be less surprised by my genuine human kindness and warmth.

lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:24 am

Catman wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:
lol

I think this one might be too twisted and beyond reason or help!!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:09 am

Tommy Monk wrote:

Dude, all she said was thank you. I doubt she thinks you're devoid of a shred of decency ...  Wink 
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by gerber Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:49 am

Stephenmarra wrote:
gerber wrote:

Irn has offered afree bar as have I how much are you going to put into the pot to celebrate.......
Good news indeed Sassy,  mines a double, single malt, ta. ::D:: 

@Gerber, If you and Irn have the bar sorted  I'll supply the sound system and strobe lighting, maybe we can get  Phil  to sort the music.

Seeing as it is Friday already maybe we should do some setting up........
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:27 pm

We certainly should Gerbs, it comes round faster and faster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:31 pm

Sounds good to me, you can start checking there's enough beer and spirits and you can maybe get scrat to organise the wine.

I'll try and get a sound check organised for Sassy and eddie's sets

Although it looks a bit quiet in here perhaps we should drown our sorrows or have our own party !  cheers 
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:35 pm

Can I have time off first to do the dinner? Then we can have our own party lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:42 pm

Sassy wrote:Can I have time off first to do the dinner?   Then we can have our own party lol
No problem, although gerber  has found the Gin so don't be too long.   drunken
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:47 pm

Oh dear! Keep topping her up with tonic lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:01 pm

Now how many has Gerbs managed in 10 minutes. Had most of it done so just had to do the last minute bits. Lemon pepper chicken breasts, vegetable cous cous with lots of coriander, and to follow fresh strawberries, blueberries and cream. Now where's the wine?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:16 pm

Hold the wine, bbl x

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:22 pm

Sassy wrote:Now how many has Gerbs managed in 10 minutes.   Had most of it done so just had to do the last minute bits.   Lemon pepper chicken breasts, vegetable cous cous with lots of coriander, and to follow fresh strawberries, blueberries and cream.   Now where's the wine?
I don't know, I can't get anywhere near,  that whips she's got is lethal.   Shocked
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:26 pm

Stephenmarra wrote:Sounds good to me, you can start checking there's enough beer and spirits and you can maybe get scrat to organise the wine.

I'll try and get a sound check organised for Sassy and eddie's sets

Although it looks a bit quiet in here perhaps we should drown our sorrows or have our own party !  cheers 

I wonder if eds is doing requests? "Sleepyhead", please!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:28 pm

Sassy ,that is terrific news, all sounds like going as very best as it can under the circumstances...

And I can't believe how young you look for your age btw!!....

I really mean that Sassy, you look very active and sprightly ...a bit posh too tbh!!!

But in a great way!

Very welcoming looking, friendly and considering everything go you have been and are going through....an extremely happy person by nature.x

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:55 pm

Stephenmarra wrote:
Sassy wrote:Now how many has Gerbs managed in 10 minutes.   Had most of it done so just had to do the last minute bits.   Lemon pepper chicken breasts, vegetable cous cous with lots of coriander, and to follow fresh strawberries, blueberries and cream.   Now where's the wine?
I don't know, I can't get anywhere near,  that whips she's got is lethal.   Shocked

She's got a few different outfits Stephen. Here's just one of them

The Drinks are on me Folks!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Girl_warrior
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:21 pm

lovedust wrote:
Stephenmarra wrote:Sounds good to me, you can start checking there's enough beer and spirits and you can maybe get scrat  to organise the wine.

I'll  try and get a sound check organised for Sassy and eddie's  sets

Although it looks a bit quiet  in here perhaps we should drown our sorrows or have our own party !  cheers 

I wonder if eds is doing requests? "Sleepyhead", please!

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:24 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers 

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:38 pm

Sassy wrote:cheers cheers cheers cheers 

Looks like a blank space to me. Stupid IPad doesn't show videos?? Pffffffff

Anyway, enjoy the erm, blank space  Rolling Eyes 
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:50 pm

It's there Eddie. Old sit up and beg computers have got some compensations!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:57 pm

Sassy wrote:It's there Eddie.   Old sit up and beg computers have got some compensations!

lol! 

I actually do prefer my laptop for forums. Just to bone idle to get up off my arse and get it.  ::dunno:: 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:50 am

wow guys fab party............. super food don't you all agree three cheers for the chef.. cheers cheers cheers 

Please though less coriander next time, but those strawberries....................... to die for. Speak to you all from Heaven.

Note to Scrat - next time you are asked to bring the wine make bloody sure you do.......
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2