NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why is the Euro not accepted in every ...

2 posters

Go down

Why is the Euro not accepted in every ... Empty Why is the Euro not accepted in every ...

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:47 am

UK Store?, after we come back from the Canaries in December , we had some Euros left, but upon going into a new agent for smokes and a paper, I thought I would just get rid of some of these Euros, but the Asian lady just said we not take Euro , when I asked why she just said the same again!...

Is it only large retail shops who accept Euros in the UK?, perhaps it's just more bother that it's worth for them to swap them when banking ?...or is it because of the lousy Euro rates?..

What I had left was not really worth swapping over at the banks and this is why I decided to spend them, was only €30 I had left.

I've had them taken before in Next after returning from our first Canary holiday ,it seems a bit complicated here with Euros, some accept some do not!

...I do find it to be somewhat torture on the testes, has anyone else had this?

Back to top Go down

Why is the Euro not accepted in every ... Empty Re: Why is the Euro not accepted in every ...

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:37 pm

Joy Division wrote:UK Store?, after we come back from the Canaries in December , we had some Euros left, but upon going into a new agent for smokes and a paper, I thought I would just get rid of some of these Euros, but the Asian lady just said we not take Euro , when I asked why she just said the same again!...

Is it only large retail shops who accept Euros in the UK?, perhaps it's just more bother that it's worth for them to swap them when banking ?...or is it because of the lousy Euro rates?..

What I had left was not really worth swapping over at the banks and this is why I decided to spend them, was only €30 I had left.

I've had them taken before in Next after returning from our first Canary holiday ,it seems a bit complicated here with Euros, some accept some do not!

never tried any shop in england with euro's just assumed they wouldn't take them, i just hang on to them till i go back to disneyland Paris... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Why is the Euro not accepted in every ... Empty Re: Why is the Euro not accepted in every ...

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:40 pm

Godisgoodallthetime wrote:
Joy Division wrote:UK Store?, after we come back from the Canaries in December , we had some Euros left, but upon going into a new agent for smokes and a paper, I thought I would just get rid of some of these Euros, but the Asian lady just said we not take Euro , when I asked why she just said the same again!...

never tried any shop in england with euro's just assumed they wouldn't take them, i just hang on to them till i go back to disneyland Paris... Smile 

I thought you would be off- loading them to the church funds Favva?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:45 pm

Joy Division wrote:

nope the collection is always in £20's

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:46 pm

Joy Division wrote:

nope the collection is always in £20's[/quote

... What a Face 

£20 quid a time ..for a figment of the imagination?

Pheew!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:50 pm

Joy Division wrote:

nope the collection is always in £20's[/quote

... What a Face 

Pheew!

lol no usually five at a time.. Smile  10% of your weekly earnings, then there is your offerings above and beyond that.. Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:54 pm

Joy Division wrote:

... What a Face 

Pheew!

lol no usually five at a time.. Smile  10% of your weekly earnings, then there is your offerings above and beyond that.. Smile 

Your chucking your money away chief, you could have purchased a good motorbike from those contributions or took the kids on another holiday or bought them prezzies, your in for a real disappointment after life Favva, you will either go into the ground or be cremated like everyone else.

I would differ in opinion if I could see this God chap, but you just have to ' believe' right?...

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:57 pm

Why do you have to see something to believe it JD?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:57 pm

Joy Division wrote:

Your chucking your money away chief, you could have purchased a good motorbike from those contributions or took the kids on another holiday or bought them prezzies, your in for a real disappointment after life Favva, you will either go into the ground or be cremated like everyone else.

I would differ in opinion if I could see this God chap, but you just have to ' believe' right?...

we do holidays going to florida for 2 weeks, the kids get everything they want, VOD can buy what she wants, all is good... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:02 pm

Joy Division wrote:

we do holidays going to florida for 2 weeks, the kids get everything they want, VOD can buy what she wants, all is good... Smile 

Wouldn't you rather give directly to charities for sick and terminal kids Favva?...that is what I do, and my mate is a major fundraiser for sick kids at Ninewells Hospital , Dundee.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:07 pm

Joy Division wrote:

Wouldn't you rather give directly to charities for sick and terminal kids Favva?...that is what I do, and my mate is a major fundraiser for sick kids at Ninewells Hospital , Dundee.

most charity money gets eaten up on other things than where it is needed, i'll give it to God he knows what he is doing...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:15 pm

Joy Division wrote:

most charity money gets eaten up on other things than where it is needed, i'll give it to God he knows what he is doing...

So you give money to other charities as well as the church Favva?....

Nice!

..mind and leave yourself enough to live on now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:16 pm

Joy Division wrote:

Nice!

God blesses us... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:17 pm

Joy Division wrote:

Nice!

God blesses us... Smile 

..your extremely fortunate Favva, as there are millions of people in this word he does not bless.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:19 pm

Joy Division wrote:

God blesses us... Smile 

..your extremely fortunate Favva, as there are millions of people in this word he does not bless.

he blesses us all, just many do not realise where the blessings come from..

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:22 pm

I always liked that line from the film God Almighty where the guy built an Ark.

God gives you what you need, not what you want.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:31 pm

Joy Division wrote:

You agree that belief is essential to believing in God Favva?...

There's your answer...he's all in your mind are kept happy in the false pretence your going somewhere much better in the afterlife...

You may well be a spirit, but there will be no pearly hates waiting to open for you chief...and no God to welcome you with open arms.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:32 pm

eddie wrote:I always liked that line from the film God Almighty where the guy built an Ark.

...a brilliant film Eds...love the newsreader bit where he makes Evan read out shite!! Laughing 

So funny!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:51 pm

Joy Division wrote:

There's your answer...he's all in your mind are kept happy in the false pretence your going somewhere much better in the afterlife...

You may well be a spirit, but there will be no pearly hates waiting to open for you chief...and no God to welcome you with open arms.

we will take the chance thank you and if there is no heaven and we just die well at least we don't lose anything , you on the other hand lose everything because you reject God .
You can never take our faith away and you can never convince us there is no God , you keep posting threads about God and you will never be able to prove he doesn't exist .

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:02 pm

Joy Division wrote:
eddie wrote:I always liked that line from the film God Almighty where the guy built an Ark.

...a brilliant film Eds...love the newsreader bit where he makes Evan read out shite!! Laughing 

So funny!

One of my fave films lol
Oh yes, it's called Evan almighty!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:20 pm

love both films edds very funny Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:58 pm

VOD(original) wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

we will take the chance thank you and if there is no heaven and we just die well at least we don't lose anything , you on the other hand lose everything because you reject God .
You can never take our faith away and you can never convince us there is no God , you keep posting threads about God and you will never be able to prove he doesn't exist .

Maybe not  Cool  Cool  Cool  Cool 
You Anger every God of the Pantheon with your blind faith in the God of Greed and Lies. IF there is something and you're not right you might be fucked, anyway Monotheist God will definitely hate HF for all the disrespect he gives him on the Muslim  front. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:01 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:

You Anger every God of the Pantheon with your blind faith in the God of Greed and Lies. IF there is something and you're not right you might be fucked, anyway Monotheist God will definitely hate HF for all the disrespect he gives him on the Muslim  front.  tongue  tongue  tongue  tongue  tongue

fortunately the God of the bible is not the same as allah the moon god.... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:13 am

veya_victaous wrote:

You Anger every God of the Pantheon with your blind faith in the God of Greed and Lies. IF there is something and you're not right you might be fucked, anyway Monotheist God will definitely hate HF for all the disrespect he gives him on the Muslim  front.  tongue  tongue  tongue  tongue  tongue

fortunately the God of the bible is not the same as allah the moon god.... Smile 

Who care both are LIES  ::lies:: ::lies:: ::lies:: ? Heavens and Hells pfft  ::smthg::  ::smthg::  ::smthg::  ::smthg:: 
You will just come back here to learn the lessons you are trying so hard to avoid this life  ::fishffight::  ::fishffight::  ::fishffight::  You Will Eventually be Enlightened even if it takes another 6 life times  pirat  pirat  pirat  pirat 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:47 pm

Joy Division wrote:

.....God? Aren't you giving it to the Church? What do they do with it? How do you know it would be how God would like the money spent? I'm confused  Why is the Euro not accepted in every ... Confus39

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down