NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BREAKING NEWS - Muslims Make Grab For Birmingham Schools

Go down

BREAKING NEWS - Muslims Make Grab For Birmingham Schools Empty BREAKING NEWS - Muslims Make Grab For Birmingham Schools

Post by Guest Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:29 pm

OPERATIONS ONGOING IN THE MUSLIM ENCLAVE OF WEST MIDLANDS:

An alleged plot to oust some Birmingham head teachers and make their schools adhere to more Islamic principles is being investigated, it has emerged.

A letter detailing the plan, known as "Operation Trojan Horse", claims up to four schools in the city have already been taken over.

These schools are Adderley Primary, Saltley School, Park View School and Regents Park Community Primary School.

Saltley's head teacher resigned last year after a critical Ofsted report.

Inspectors said there was a "dysfunctional" relationship between head teacher Balwant Bains and governors which was hindering the school.

The leaked letter, which purports to outline "Operation Trojan Horse", has subsequently been sent to at least another twelve schools in the city - all believed to be vulnerable to takeover.

It states that parents could be encouraged to turn against the leadership team if they are told the school is "corrupting their children with sex education, teaching about homosexuals, making their children pray Christian prayers and [carrying out] mixed swimming and sport".

The head teachers of the schools met Birmingham City Council on Thursday to discuss their concerns.

The letter, verified by the BBC, was apparently written by someone in Birmingham to a contact in Bradford, and goes on to outline ways and means by which schools can be taken over.

It says: "We have an obligation to our children to fulfil our roles and ensure these schools are run on Islamic principles."

Bradford targets

It is understood that would mean a greater emphasis on religious studies, as well as girls and boys being taught separately in some classes.

The letter implies these methods have already been put into action and urges the recipient to use Ofsted reports to identify schools in predominantly Muslim areas which are struggling.

Although the authorities have been aware of the alleged plot since November, the details have only become public now thanks to the letter which has been widely leaked.

We still don't know whether it's genuine or a fake, but that's one of the questions the city council is attempting to answer with its investigation.

It's clearly a sensitive subject and there will be great concerns about the effect on what the authorities euphemistically call "community cohesion".

Finding anyone who is directly involved and prepared to go on the record has also proved difficult.

No-one wants to be called an "Islamaphobe" or a racist, nor do they wish to be labelled a right wing conspiracy theorist.

There's also a sense of fear among potential whistleblowers that speaking publicly will mean an end to their careers.

It adds: ''Operation 'Trojan Horse' has been very carefully thought through and is tried and tested within Birmingham, implementing it in Bradford will not be difficult for you."

"The poor performing schools are easy to disrupt, the better performing with strong head teachers is much harder and so we have to manufacture a strong enough reason, but rest assured we have not failed yet, no matter how difficult removing the head teacher may be," the letter adds.

It says that Salafi parents should be enlisted to help, because they are regarded as a more orthodox branch of Islam and would be more likely to be willing to help.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-26482599

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS - Muslims Make Grab For Birmingham Schools Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS - Muslims Make Grab For Birmingham Schools

Post by Guest Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:51 pm

The Battle of Britain continues.

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS - Muslims Make Grab For Birmingham Schools Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS - Muslims Make Grab For Birmingham Schools

Post by Fred Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:20 pm

It doesn't seem strange to me that Muslim communities want to run or participate in their schools. In parts of the country they form a majority therefore it is only reasonable they have the majority view in the education of their children.

The curriculum might be:-

0900-10.00 Jihad fighting the western view.
10 11.00 The Holy Quran with special reference to Jihad
11.00 12.00 Why women are chattels
Lunch
12.30 14.00 Jihad in Muslim countries.
14.00 15.00 Sharia Gays and Mountains
15.00 16.00 Jihad Why Americans are Dogs.

Various after school activities harassing Pub Goers Christians other denominations. Travel lectures on trips to Syria Palestine Lebanon etc.

Last edited by recanter on Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Fred
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:26 pm

What gets me is that if they're so against western culture, mixed swimming and sports, teaching about homosexuals etc as stated in their letter, why do they settle in western countries? Why not live in countries that agree with their way of life?

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:28 pm

Tess. wrote:What gets me is that if they're so against western culture, mixed swimming and sports, teaching about homosexuals etc as stated in their letter, why do they settle in western countries? Why not live in countries that agree with their way of life?

Er because they want all countries to conform to their view perhaps. If you believe that your way in right then they are doing us a favour. Now get back in that kitchen and get the tea on.

Fred
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:54 am

recanter wrote:
Tess. wrote:What gets me is that if they're so against western culture, mixed swimming and sports, teaching about homosexuals etc as stated in their letter, why do they settle in western countries? Why not live in countries that agree with their way of life?

Er because they want all countries to conform to their view perhaps. If you believe that your way in right then they are doing us a favour. Now get back in that kitchen and get the tea on.

You think?

Do you know what? This reminds me of what the British and Americans are fighting against in Afghanistan - the Taliban moving in to villages and changing the education of the children.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:58 am

Sorry pressed wrong button, whoops

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:25 am

So, would our children be better off being taught in muslim schools?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:37 am

BigAndy9 wrote:So, would our children be better off being taught in muslim schools?

As stated before I would do away with faith schools.

I am interested to see what occurs of this investigation mind and if people are trying to manipulate the system

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:40 am

PhilDidge wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:So, would our children be better off being taught in muslim schools?

I am interested to see what occurs of this investigation mind and if people are trying to manipulate the system

Why do away with faith schools?

They've not been too much of a problem for the past few hundred years as far as I'm aware.

As for the results of the investigation - it'll "bring our communities even closer together" - what do you reckon?

Or, maybe the letter is a prank - from a UKIP supporter, trying to cause rife, and.... it'll "bring our communities even closer together".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:49 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Why do away with faith schools?  

They've not been too much of a problem for the past few hundred years as far as I'm aware.

As for the results of the investigation - it'll "bring our communities even closer together" - what do you reckon?

Or, maybe the letter is a prank - from a UKIP supporter, trying to cause rife, and.... it'll "bring our communities even closer together".  

Why, I see no reason for a school to be run along religious lines, they are normally very biased towards religious views and are Schools should be run not by faith, but what is real. Religion should be a personal choice and also taught as a subject, but nothing more

At present Andy, this is an allegation hence why there is an investigation, I think it is very possible, being as I have been a proponent of banning Wahhabism and Salafism being taught in this country or funding from groups where this is practiced in Saudi, of which is spreading these ultra conservative views of Islam in this country.

Who knows if it is a prank, though unlikely, for the investigation to have gone on months
Luckily most Muslims are not proponents of this Islamic interpretation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:13 am

PhilDidge wrote:

The problem isn't with all faith schools though is it? People queue up to get their kids in Catholic schools because they give a better education. Jews have lived in the UK for ages, but do you see them trying to get mainstream schools conforming to Jewish teaching? No. It's just muslims. It's always muslims that want everyone to "revert"!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:20 am

Tess. wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

The problem isn't with all faith schools though is it?  People queue up to get their kids in Catholic schools because they give a better education.  Jews have lived in the UK for ages, but do you see them trying to get mainstream schools conforming to Jewish teaching?  No.  It's just muslims.  It's always muslims that want everyone to "revert"!!!

That shows you have no conception of an orthodox Jewish School Tess.
It is some Muslims that want to change things, just like you have Christians who wish to do the same.
Again we would never allow a Politically party based run school, so why a religious one? They maybe some of the best schools, which is why exactly Tess? Does it really have anything to do with the religion or how such schools have very good funding. Unless you do not get out much there is always people in the streets touting to join their flock

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:30 am

PhilDidge wrote:
Tess. wrote:
The problem isn't with all faith schools though is it?  People queue up to get their kids in Catholic schools because they give a better education.  Jews have lived in the UK for ages, but do you see them trying to get mainstream schools conforming to Jewish teaching?  No.  It's just muslims.  It's always muslims that want everyone to "revert"!!!

It is some Muslims that want to change things, just like you have Christians who wish to do the same.
Again we would never allow a Politically party based run school, so why a religious one? They maybe some of the best schools, which is why exactly Tess? Does it really have anything to do with the religion or how such schools have very good funding. Unless you do not get out much there is always people in the streets touting to join their flock
You didn't get my point. Obviously orthodox jewish schools teach strict religious doctrine, but as I said, they don't try to take over British State schools by stealth and lies! As for Catholic schools, nothing to do with funding, my schools weren't privately funded - but they were run by nuns dedicated to what they do, and they try to teach good moral behaviour, which may explain why they do better.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:42 am

Tess. wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

You didn't get my point.  Obviously orthodox jewish schools teach strict religious doctrine, but as I said, they don't try to take over British State schools by stealth and lies!  As for Catholic schools, nothing to do with funding, my schools weren't privately funded - but they were run by nuns dedicated to what they do, and they try to teach good moral behaviour, which may explain why they do better.

And all Muslims do now as well do they, really? Even if this is true story, how many involved? So your beef is yet again a stigma onto Muslims.
Really you think your school was not funded, you would be wrong, as few are privately funded, but many receive donations, very healthy ones at that.
The point you do not get is that religious schools have stricter rules for entry, compared to state schools, they may have to follow the curricula but place a heavy bias against material by for example over zealous religious lessons in regards to homosexuality, claiming it to be bad and wrong.
This to me as already stated before no religious view should supersede our discrimination laws, well religious schools, get around this and thus again another reason why such Schools should be banned. t

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down