NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy birthday Ben!

+4
Fred Moletrousers
Didgee
Ben Reilly
eddie
8 posters

Go down

Happy birthday Ben! Empty Happy birthday Ben!

Post by eddie Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:34 am

My best friend, husband and mirror.

Have a good day enjoying your first London theatre production of “The Lion King” - I’m sure our little “Jeff” will be just as excited as you!

I love you because you are my best friend - irritations and all - and because you and I just fit.

Pffff. I’m a woman of little words so....

I’m awfully glad I met you. Bippety boppety!
That is all.

I love you
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

gelico likes this post

Back to top Go down

Happy birthday Ben! Empty Re: Happy birthday Ben!

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:37 am

I really don’t know what I’ve ever done to make such beautiful people love me. I used to think they were stupid. But I’m starting to realize that I’ve been the stupid one all along.

But only starting to realize it. Because stupid.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

gelico likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Didgee Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:29 am

Happy Birthday mate

Hope you have a wonderful day Laughing

Didgee
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Ben Reilly likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:58 am

A birthday is but a step nearer to a number of interesting, er, attributes….such as the ability to fart, belch loudly, scratch your balls and dribble your soup (not necessarily at the same time, you’ll understand) and get away with it on the grounds that “he’s getting on a bit, you know.”

But with my own 83rd coming up in a few months time I can assure you, old chap, that rollickin’ good fun and a comfy bed of roses it ain’t.

So, Benjamin you young sprog (not a derogatory term leading to the speaker’s automatic “cancellation” in these oversensitive times, but simply one of the more polite RAF terms used by grizzly old veterans when referring to a callow young airman) get stuck in and ENJOY, ENJOY, ENJOY and have a bloody good, love-filled and hopefully prezzie-abundant day.

Now, if you’ll excuse me I’ll shuffle off back to my orthopaedic armchair and mug of Horlicks…and let off a much-needed fart and scratch of the old family jewels.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Ben Reilly, Fred Moletrousers, Tommy Monk and gelico like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:29 pm

Happy birthday!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:56 pm

Have an wonderful day, Ben x

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:58 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:A birthday is but a step nearer to a number of interesting, er, attributes….such as the ability to fart, belch loudly, scratch your balls and dribble your soup (not necessarily at the same time, you’ll understand) and get away with it on the grounds that “he’s getting on a bit, you know.”

But with my own 83rd coming up in a few months time I can assure you, old chap, that rollickin’ good fun and a comfy bed of roses it ain’t.

So, Benjamin you young sprog (not a derogatory term leading to the speaker’s automatic “cancellation” in these oversensitive times, but simply one of the more polite RAF terms used by grizzly old veterans when referring to a callow young airman) get stuck in and ENJOY, ENJOY, ENJOY and have a bloody good, love-filled and hopefully prezzie-abundant day.

Now, if you’ll excuse me I’ll shuffle off back to my orthopaedic armchair and mug of Horlicks…and let off a much-needed fart and scratch of the old family jewels.

Happy birthday Ben! 3489511464

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:00 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:I really don’t know what I’ve ever done to make such beautiful people love me. I used to think they were stupid. But I’m starting to realize that I’ve been the stupid one all along.

But only starting to realize it. Because stupid.

stupid is as stupid does

but it looks like you did the right thing

gelico
Forum Detective

Ben Reilly and eddie like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Sat Dec 11, 2021 6:25 pm

How the hell did I manage to “like” my own post? I don’t recall touching any buttons, and my self esteem does not extend to patting myself on the back.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Dec 11, 2021 10:05 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:How the hell did I manage to “like” my own post? I don’t recall touching any buttons, and my self esteem does not extend to patting myself on the back.

Hahahahahahaha sounds like something I’d do.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Dec 11, 2021 10:11 pm

Thanks, everyone. Fred, that really touched me. And just so you know ...

I went to London to have a great dinner with my amazing, beautiful wife and darling stepdaughter, then saw The Lion King performed in the West End, which was a thoroughly entertaining experience. I got some heart-felt and funny cards, emails, texts and Facebook messages, and overall it was one of the best birthdays I've ever had.

Also my second birthday on the trot in England! My life sure has taken some unexpected twists, thanks to eddie. Least of all, I've now been to London more times than I've been to Austin, Texas, which I never saw coming.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

eddie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Sun Dec 12, 2021 11:37 am

Ben Reilly wrote:Thanks, everyone. Fred, that really touched me. And just so you know ...

I went to London to have a great dinner with my amazing, beautiful wife and darling stepdaughter, then saw The Lion King performed in the West End, which was a thoroughly entertaining experience. I got some heart-felt and funny cards, emails, texts and Facebook messages, and overall it was one of the best birthdays I've ever had.

Also my second birthday on the trot in England! My life sure has taken some unexpected twists, thanks to eddie. Least of all, I've now been to London more times than I've been to Austin, Texas, which I never saw coming.

I live only 40 miles or a 45 minute “stop at every station” commuter train ride from central London, and was actually there last week for the big John Rutter Christmas Celebration concert at the Royal Albert Hall, the great man conducting the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and The Bach Choir.

Other than that I go into London only very, very rarely and then only for the Royal British Legion Festival of Remembrance or when I manage to get tickets for the annual Rutter Christmas concert…because I loathe the place with a passion.

I reckon that when the great 18th century writer and philosopher Dr Samuel Johnson wrote “when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life”…..he must either have been pissed out of his mind or enjoying the attentions of a voluptuous London lady of the night.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Dec 12, 2021 6:31 pm

Happy birthday Ben! 2108625937 Happy Belated Birthday Ben. Happy birthday Ben! 2108625937
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Sun Dec 12, 2021 9:25 pm

Hope you had a lovely birthday ( with everything Fred Said).

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Dec 18, 2021 9:32 pm

Belated thanks!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down