NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stamping out corruption from MP's.

3 posters

Go down

Stamping out corruption from MP's. Empty Stamping out corruption from MP's.

Post by Andy Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:25 am

No MP shall have a second job. Of any sort.Period.
They are paid good salary, especially  Ministers, and are paid to work FULL TIME for their electorate.
MP's shall not take money from speeches, apart from his MP salary.
No MP shall hold directorships whilst serving as an MP.
No MP should be an "advisor" to any company.
No MP shall hold or acquire shares in companies that have direct Government contracts.
Companies with links (friends and families) to MP's  MUST be fully declared at the outset.
Failure to comply will lead to the MP being suspended for breaking the new ministerial  code.
If found guilty, they should be sacked as an MP, and barred from directorship of any company for 10 years.
Discuss.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

gelico likes this post

Back to top Go down

Stamping out corruption from MP's. Empty Re: Stamping out corruption from MP's.

Post by gelico Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:38 am

i like it Andy, I like it a lot and it should be common practice and goes without saying

However, it will never happen because, apart from the odd few, they are all in it for themselves

Evil or Very Mad

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:19 pm

I think everyone would agree that nobody in public office, MPs as well as councillors mayor's and all others who work within and have power over decisions on spending of public money and awarding of contracts etc, should be able to hand any of it to any companies that they are involved in/with or any other company where any of their family or close personal friends are major players in.

I have personally believed for a very long time that there needs to be a root and branch review of all public money spending by govt and councils and other taxpayer funded authorities and services etc, with a view to stopping excess wasteful spending and nepotism, and greatly reducing the overall eyewatering sums involved, and ultimately reducing the amount of tax paid by everyone.

Maybe it's time we all started voting for the Taxpayers Alliance...!?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down