NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

16 year old girl dead and a number of casualties with a street being closed by police in a village in wales

4 posters

Go down

16 year old girl dead and a number of casualties with a street being closed by police in a village in wales Empty 16 year old girl dead and a number of casualties with a street being closed by police in a village in wales

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:03 am

A GIRL aged 16 has died and several other people were reportedly wounded in a knife rampage in a Chinese takeaway in Wales.

Two men have been arrested in connection with the lunchtime bloodbath in the small town of Ynyswen, near Treorchy, Rhondda Cynon Taf, South Wales Police confirmed.

Officers described the death as "sudden" and a post-mortem examination will take place to help establish how the 16-year-old died.

Emergency services were called to a takeaway restaurant in Baglan Street, Treorchy, at approximately midday today to reports of a stabbing.

Police arrested two men who are currently in hospital receiving treatment for serious injuries.

The victim's family is being supported by specially-trained family liaison officers and efforts are continuing to contact other relatives.

Meanwhile, Baglan Street remains closed as a forensic examination of the area continues.

5th Mar 2021, 19:37

EYEWITNESS: 'CHINESE GIRL COVERED IN BLOOD'

Neighbour John Belgrove 46, said: "I was in my workshop when I heard sirens and saw police everywhere.

"There was a Chinese girl sitting on a pavement – she was in her pyjamas and they were covered in blood. I could see she was sobbing and in a terrible state.”

"I helped the police block off the road, I heard them say that one person was dead and several others badly hurt."

Builder Mr Belgrove said he believed the casualties were Chinese men who worked at the takeaway, which was sealed off by police.

5th Mar 2021, 18:16

'31 EMERGENCY VEHICLES AT SCENE'

Local builder and resident on Baglan Street John Belgrove told ITV Wales he was working at home when he heard "a load of police sirens".

He went on: "My wife came home from shopping and said 'Have you seen the amount of police cars out the front?' We counted 31 emergency vehicles and we saw the air ambulance on Baglan field."

"For somebody who lives just a few doors away, it's quite alarming. I grabbed some cones and helped assist police cordon off the road. It was absolute chaos - vehicle after vehicle come in."

"I've got children and it's a bit of a shock - I suppose it's a bit difficult to put into words."

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/6777304/wales-stabbing-attack-live-latest-news-updates-treorchy-incident/

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

16 year old girl dead and a number of casualties with a street being closed by police in a village in wales Empty Re: 16 year old girl dead and a number of casualties with a street being closed by police in a village in wales

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:51 am

On twitter...

>Chinese Restaurant
>Owner Sliced Chefs Throat
>Then Killed His Own Daughter
>Tried Killing His Wife

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

16 year old girl dead and a number of casualties with a street being closed by police in a village in wales Empty Re: 16 year old girl dead and a number of casualties with a street being closed by police in a village in wales

Post by Vintage Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:48 am

We had just passed through Ynyswen, when police vans, cars and paramedics flew past us going in the other direction.
The family have only been there for about three years, so I've been told.
What an awful thing to have happened to the young girl.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:15 pm

Absolutely terrible!

It is reported that there are a number of other casualties too.

Other reports I've seen is that it was some sort of family feud, or something to do with a business arrangement and this Chinese restaurant is linked with another one called 'yummy yummy' or something...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:12 pm

Too bad. That's the only restaurant that serves sushi within 100-miles.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:50 pm

Poor girl, possibly in the middle of a family feud? stabbed to death at 16 years old.
Tragic.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Mar 06, 2021 6:32 pm

Sushi is not Chinese...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:34 pm

There's a lot of takeaways along that road. Its a string of villages that ended up joined up over the years, the Yummy Yummy is up the valley a bit in what is probably Treherbert by then.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down