NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

re watching House, a great series!!

5 posters

Go down

re watching House, a great series!! Empty re watching House, a great series!!

Post by inmyopinion Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:32 pm

nearly through season 3 again!! what series from tv have you ever watched through more than twice?
inmyopinion
inmyopinion
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

re watching House, a great series!! Empty Re: re watching House, a great series!!

Post by Maddog Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:40 pm

inmyopinion wrote:nearly through season 3 again!! what series from tv have you ever watched through more than twice?

None.

I go weeks at a time without watching anything but maybe the occasional YouTube video.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

inmyopinion likes this post

Back to top Go down

re watching House, a great series!! Empty Re: re watching House, a great series!!

Post by eddie Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:25 pm

I’ve watched Breaking Bad twice and also The Middle. . I rarely watch anything more than once...unless I have no recollection of it at all.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:32 pm

Jesus, where to start? I've watched Buffy the Vampire Slayer, 30 Rock, Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, Battlestar Galactica (the reboot, not the sucky 70s series), Breaking Bad, Friends, Parks and Recreation and the UK The Office several times through, just off the top of my head. For me it's a combination of forgetfullness, occasional boredom and, I think, the fact that I like shows that pack so much in that you miss things the first time viewing.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:42 pm

The UK version of The Office! Seen that at least twice through. One of the best shoes ever made.

Edit: Okay I wrote “shoes” but I meant “shows” though I bet if the makers of The Office made shoes, I’d like them.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:32 pm

You two need to go outside more. Wink
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:19 am

I watched The Office at least twice.....I always think programmes like this are even funnier 2nd time round.
All the  Black Mirror episodes  were worth a 2nd viewing too.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyopinion Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:01 am

eddie wrote:I’ve watched Breaking Bad twice and also The Middle. . I rarely watch anything more than once...unless I have no recollection of it at all.

Breaking bad is awesome.
inmyopinion
inmyopinion
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyopinion Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:04 am

Syl wrote:I watched The Office at least twice.....I always think programmes like this are even funnier 2nd time round.

Ricky gervais is brilliant did you see his speech at the 2020 golden globes, astounding stuff.
inmyopinion
inmyopinion
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

nicko likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:37 am

inmyopinion wrote:
Syl wrote:I watched The Office at least twice.....I always think programmes like this are even funnier 2nd time round.

Ricky gervais is brilliant did you see his speech at the 2020 golden globes, astounding stuff.

No but I will find it on You tube.

Extras was brilliant too, the episode with David Bowie, when he sang "Little fat man" is hilarious.

Afterlife is also brilliant.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyopinion Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:00 pm

Syl wrote:
inmyopinion wrote:

No but I  will find it on You tube.

Extras was brilliant too, the episode with David Bowie, when he sang "Little fat man" is hilarious.

Afterlife is seriously funny, he just doesn't give a crap anymore,
inmyopinion
inmyopinion
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:44 pm

inmyopinion wrote:
Syl wrote:

No but I  will find it on You tube.

I have posted this before, if you haven't already seen it you will love it.

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

inmyopinion likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyopinion Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:04 pm

Syl wrote:
inmyopinion wrote:

I have posted this before, if you haven't already seen it you will love it.

not seen it before, brilliant
inmyopinion
inmyopinion
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyopinion Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:14 pm

inmyopinion
inmyopinion
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:50 pm

I watched it all on Youtube....Tom Hanks face. Razz

Parts of it were funny, though I personally felt he was trying a bit too hard to be 'outrageous'. 
I think American audiences are not quite as hardy as Brits....a British audience wouldn't have batted an eye.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down