NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Covidiots???????????

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Covidiots??????????? - Page 3 Empty Covidiots???????????

Post by inmyopinion on Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:07 pm

First topic message reminder :

yep those wearing masks and being safe because a virus that has a tiny mortality rate is so bad, yet weigh in excess of 20 stone or smoke, do extreme sports, drink far to much, do drugs.

Back to top Go down

Covidiots??????????? - Page 3 Empty Re: Covidiots???????????

Post by Ben Reilly on Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:46 pm

inmyopinion wrote:
Original Quill wrote:
inmyopinion wrote:

As an obama fan do you really want to open the cheat can of worms.lol

Obama was a graduate of Columbia University, and Harvard Law School.  You can't fool those guys, especially when your guy achieves Editor of the Harvard Law Review.  The proof is in the pudding: his occupation was teaching Constitutional Law at the University of Chicago, School of Law.

What has Trump done but fail at everything he does and end up insolvent and borrowing money from Russians?  Figures.

obama fooled America unto believing he was actually American, He also fooled the world he married a woman, his past is littered. more skeletons in his cupboards than vincent Price.

You're behind on your talking points, fella -- Trump admited that Barack Obama is American years ago.

– George Bernard Shaw
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage on Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:15 pm

What if its just a particularly voluptuous Mons Venus?

Vintage

Syl likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:54 am

Vintage wrote:What if its just a particularly voluptuous Mons Venus?
Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:02 am

Tommy Monk wrote:

No... The original post by IMO was only a few posts above on 29th Sept I think... And the time of post shows as 8:06pm when I look at it...

So 20:06:27 is probably just the time of post somehow being included in actual post...

I copy and post it below...

Re: Covidiots???????????

Post by inmyopinion on Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:06 pm
+
----
-

Syl wrote:

inmyopinion wrote:

you're the one believing everything the media tells you, not me.

I have looked at documented pics of her as a baby girl to  woman....you have looked at photoshopped pics and been gullible enough to believe them.

20:06:27

of course you have.

See?

Nope...confused.com.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:47 am

Post by inmyopinion on Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:06 pm

And...

20:06:27

8:06pm = 20:06:27

20:06 is digital clock speak for 8:06pm

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Syl likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:01 pm

Tommy, thanks for taking time out to explain, but tbh, I cant be bothered with deliberate cryptic posts, nor can I be bothered with scrolling back to see who said what and when.
If someone wants to make a point let them do it in the well trodden path of actual words. x

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:20 pm

I only wondered what the numbers meant... And it appears to just be the time of posting... That is all...

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:13 pm

There is an icon that puts the date in the post, if that’s what you’re talking about?

>>>> 10.02.2020

eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:52 pm

It was the time figure that tommy figured out. On military clocks, 8:06 pm is registered as 20:06 (that is, 12 hrs. plus 8 hrs., 6 mins. = 20:06).

"What's yours is mine, and what's mine is mine." ― Old Republican proverb.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars (1993).

Original Quill

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:57 pm

Original Quill wrote:It was the time figure that tommy figured out.  On military clocks, 8:06 pm is registered as 20:06 (that is, 12 hrs. plus 8 hrs., 6 mins. = 20:06).

Yes I know what military time is Quill, most of us in the UK use it.

Still unsure why we are discussing times though. Perhaps I missed the whole point. Probably did.

eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:06 pm

Dean had a post early on, that reflected time in digital form.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars (1993).

Original Quill

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:10 pm

Original Quill wrote:Dean had a post early on, that reflected time in digital form.

Quill, for the second time in two days, IMO isn’t Dean. We know this for sure. We know who it is.
It’s the poster who was Heavenly Father.

eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly on Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:18 pm

He doesn't even write like The DYK, to be fair.

– George Bernard Shaw
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:21 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:He doesn't even write like The DYK, to be fair.

No, he doesn’t. I’ve posted with both Dean and IMO for years, they definitely have a different style of writing.

eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:24 pm

eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:Dean had a post early on, that reflected time in digital form.

Quill, for the second time in two days, IMO isn’t Dean. We know this for sure. We know who it is.

Can you prove that?

Original Quill

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly on Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:29 pm

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:

Can you prove that?

I've been chastised for divulging IP information in the past, but I will say that IMO posts from the same IP that Heavenly Father used to post from. We have a tool that easily checks that, and we've caught out other posters that way before.

– George Bernard Shaw
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

eddie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero on Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:37 pm

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:

Can you prove that?

Besides which, if you were half as clever at criminology as you claim and half as smart as you wish to be seen, it should have been obvious that it was "Heavenly father" from the start....
a little thing called forensic linguistics and in particular Stylometry, would have seen you right...

Patience my Ass......I' m gonna KILLsomething

.(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)

[b]I DONT BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Maddog likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:37 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Can you prove that?

I've been chastised for divulging IP information in the past, but I will say that IMO posts from the same IP that Heavenly Father used to post from. We have a tool that easily checks that, and we've caught out other posters that way before.

Yes, but there are ways around IP addresses. There's Hide My Ass, and other sites that will make you like someone else. Dean, if anyone, would know all about that.

Original Quill

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:41 pm

Victorismyhero wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Can you prove that?

Besides which, if you were half as clever at criminology as you claim and half as smart as you wish to be seen, it should have been obvious that it was "Heavenly father" from the start....
a little thing called forensic linguistics and in particular Stylometry, would have seen you right...

Vic, it's not about me, nor have I ever pretended to be a crime scene investigator. Ben and I were talking about Dean...or, that is to say, about IMO's real identity.

Original Quill

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero on Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:48 pm

well I can say with some confidence that IMO is definitely NOT dean

Patience my Ass......I' m gonna KILLsomething

.(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)

[b]I DONT BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog on Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:57 pm

If we are talking Dean from "Dogs" then I dont need to see an IP address. IMO isn't Dean. I dont even know how someone would think that.

noun

The policy or practice on the part of people in positions of authority of restricting the freedom and responsibilities of those subordinate to them in the subordinates' supposed best interest.
Maddog
Maddog

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:36 pm

Maddog wrote:If we are talking Dean from "Dogs" then I dont need to see an IP address. IMO isn't Dean.  I dont even know how someone would think that.

Not that Dean Maddog...he wouldn't last 2 minutes on here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog on Sun Oct 04, 2020 4:48 am

Syl wrote:
Maddog wrote:If we are talking Dean from "Dogs" then I dont need to see an IP address. IMO isn't Dean.  I dont even know how someone would think that.

Not that Dean Maddog...he wouldn't last 2 minutes on here.

Gotcha.

noun

The policy or practice on the part of people in positions of authority of restricting the freedom and responsibilities of those subordinate to them in the subordinates' supposed best interest.
Maddog
Maddog

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:27 pm

Quill thought it was dean because dean hardly bothers with capital letters when he posts, and neither does IMO.
But they are in no way similar beyond that.

eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly on Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:43 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Can you prove that?

Yes, but there are ways around IP addresses.  There's Hide My Ass, and other sites that will make you like someone else.  Dean, if anyone, would know all about that.

You're not following. IMO and Heavenly Father post from the same IP address. I know there are ways of spoofing your IP, but I don't know how you'd make it look like you were posting from another member's address -- for one thing, you'd have to know that IP first.

– George Bernard Shaw
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:56 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Yes, but there are ways around IP addresses.  There's Hide My Ass, and other sites that will make you like someone else.  Dean, if anyone, would know all about that.

You're not following. IMO and Heavenly Father post from the same IP address. I know there are ways of spoofing your IP, but I don't know how you'd make it look like you were posting from another member's address -- for one thing, you'd have to know that IP first.

All I'm saying is, Dean is a master of those kinds of tricks. And he has access to the IP addy's of members and former members of his own website.

Original Quill

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:57 pm

Where is IMO anyway? He livened up the place with his sometimes controversial threads. Cool

eddie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:04 pm

Syl wrote:Where is IMO anyway? He livened up the place with his sometimes controversial threads. Cool

I was just thinkin' the same thing. I hope I didn't scare Dean/IMO off by calling him out. I actually like Dean...tho I've never been to his site. We met on ADO...Sphinx's old site.

Original Quill

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:08 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:Where is IMO anyway? He livened up the place with his sometimes controversial threads. Cool

I was just thinkin' the same thing.  I hope I didn't scare Dean/IMO off by calling him out.  I actually like Dean...tho I've never been to his site.  We met on ADO...Sphinx's old site.

I don’t think IMO scares easily. I know you hate being wrong but IMO isn’t Dean.
You know Dean lives in Turkey, right? Do you actually understand how IP’s work???

eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly on Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:09 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

All I'm saying is, Dean is a master of those kinds of tricks.  And he has access to the IP addy's of members and former members of his own website.

Yes, but you can't really steal someone's IP short of using their wifi signal or logging onto their computer when they're out. IP addresses are like physical addresses -- you can pretend you sent a letter from a different address, but you can't receive mail at that address.

– George Bernard Shaw
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

eddie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:15 pm

Speaking of Covidiots....what a mask he wears!

Covidiots??????????? - Page 3 1a289f10

eddie

Ben Reilly likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:08 am

Lol /\
Did his mother not tell him it was dangerous to put a plastic bag over his face.

eddie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog on Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:24 am

eddie wrote:Speaking of Covidiots....what a mask he wears!

Covidiots??????????? - Page 3 1a289f10

A man who wears a coat like that needs a plastic bag over his head.

noun

Maddog
Maddog

eddie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:48 am

It’s the glasses over the bag that cracks me up Covidiots??????????? - Page 3 3489511464

eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyopinion on Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:08 pm

Original Quill wrote:

I was just thinkin' the same thing.  I hope I didn't scare Dean/IMO off by calling him out.  I actually like Dean...tho I've never been to his site.  We met on ADO...Sphinx's old site.

I was just a bit busy, I really appreciate the debate though and I am not dean............

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:23 pm

inmyopinion wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I was just a bit busy, I really appreciate the debate though and I am not dean............

Everyone but Quill knows that. Rolling Eyes

eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog on Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:41 pm

eddie wrote:
inmyopinion wrote:

Everyone but Quill knows that. Rolling Eyes

Quill knows it. He's not dumb, just full of shit.

noun

Maddog
Maddog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum