NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Eddie - Joe Rogan Experience #1509 - Abigail Shrier

2 posters

Go down

For Eddie - Joe Rogan Experience #1509 - Abigail Shrier Empty For Eddie - Joe Rogan Experience #1509 - Abigail Shrier

Post by Didgee Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:40 am

Abigail Shrier is an author, journalist, and writer for the Wall Street Journal. Her new book "Irreversible Damage: The Transgender Craze Seducing Our Daughters" is available now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=417&v=CtftWcgXjdg&feature=emb_logo

Its a long video but if you find the time, have a watch and let me know your views. Be interested

Thanks

Didgee
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

For Eddie - Joe Rogan Experience #1509 - Abigail Shrier Empty Re: For Eddie - Joe Rogan Experience #1509 - Abigail Shrier

Post by eddie Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:32 pm

Hey didge, I’ll give it a look soon as I have the time set aside. Why me? Bit curious.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

For Eddie - Joe Rogan Experience #1509 - Abigail Shrier Empty Re: For Eddie - Joe Rogan Experience #1509 - Abigail Shrier

Post by Didgee Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:47 pm

eddie wrote:Hey didge, I’ll give it a look soon as I have the time set aside. Why me? Bit curious.

Wondered your opinion, on what she has researched

As it centres on a potential social cotangent amount teen girls

Its long so no hurry, when ever you get a chance

Didgee
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:50 pm

Yeah we have a lot to do at the moment, collecting information etc for our visa.
Soon as that’s over I’ll check it out.

Thanks for thinking of me.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down