NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Cass???

+2
Didgee
Original Quill
6 posters

Go down

Hey Cass??? Empty Hey Cass???

Post by Original Quill Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:31 pm

With all these Where's Waldo threads, only to have the party pop in and say I'se on vacation, I hesitate to call attention to another. But, I really am seriously concerned that we haven't seen Cass lately. The reason for my concern is that Arizona is the smallest corona-virus state to be milling about with the big guys like Texas and Florida, yet here it is setting records in cases as well as deaths.

Cass, please check-in and tell us you are OK.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Syl likes this post

Back to top Go down

Hey Cass??? Empty Re: Hey Cass???

Post by Didgee Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:43 pm

Original Quill wrote:With all these Where's Waldo threads, only to have the party pop in and say I'se on vacation, I hesitate to call attention to another.  But, I really am seriously concerned that we haven't seen Cass lately.  The reason for my concern is that Arizona is the smallest corona-virus state to be milling about with the big guys like  Texas and Florida, yet here it is setting records in cases as well as deaths.

Cass, please check-in and tell us you are OK.

seconded to check in and tell us she is okay

Didgee
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

nicko likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:52 am

Cass is doing fine, very busy at the moment and still cooking the best food Newfixers can imagine.

I'll let her know she is missed Smile
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Syl likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:28 am

Thank you, Les. I was worried.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:33 pm

Yeah she’s posting on Facebook and seems fine.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:36 am

Hey thanks guys.

Sorry summer is always busy. When I’m not spontaneously combusting due to the heat, it’s busy at work. Even though we are closed , we are offering curbside/fax/printing/copy services and then my reimagined summer reading program. I made it into a 6 week grab and go pickup bag full of activities, craft supplies and free books (thanks to some awesome grant money and the state library). The kids loved it but massive amounts of hard work since I haven’t brought back my volunteers as it’s just not safe. I am exhausted and barely had the time to cook. I thought it was exhausting having the kids in for programs but this was on a whole different level.  But bless them, they haven’t had a fun time during this pandemic so I went a few extra hundred miles to create and implement this for them. Their smiles was worth it though. But NEVER AGAIN, am I going to be so ambitious. Mr. C helped stuff some of the bags though to give him credit. And just worn out with the general state of the world and not being able to see the Princess since February due to restrictions on Mr. C traveling because of his job.

I’m on a 9 day staycation now and going to nap, cook, watch some Julia Child DVDs, nap, read, drink wine and eat cheese, enjoy my patio now that we are almost through with the major work outside and nap some more. And hopefully get back into the pool now that we may have a break in the monsoons. Here’s me a week or so ago with our newly painted back wall.

Anyhoos thanks for thinking of me. Hope everyone is well and safe. Love and chocolate chip cookies, Cass xxx Hey Cass??? Bb215d10
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Jul 26, 2020 11:54 am

Hiya Cass, you have had a busy summer by all accounts, and how great to have done something so worthwhile, good on you.
I think not seeing family (especially grandkids) has been probably the hardest thing to bare this last few months....but hopefully, God willing, fingers and everything else pliable crossed,  there will be an end to the constrictions sooner rather than later.

Enjoy your rest, eat, drink, and be merry with that handsome husband of yours.
Your pool looks so inviting, have a swim for me please. xx
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:27 pm

Hi Cass. I've got not a lot to chat about, just worried about you due to the bad shape Arizona is in.

I've got one daughter in Tucson, in the midst of the Hospital scene (both she and her husband are physicians). And another in Southlake, Texas, two of the hot-spots in the US. And you. Laughing

But enuff lov to go around. Glad you're OK.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Syl likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:00 am

Syl wrote:Hiya Cass, you have had a busy summer by all accounts, and how great to have done something so worthwhile, good on you.
I think not seeing family (especially grandkids) has been probably the hardest thing to bare this last few months....but hopefully, God willing, fingers and everything else pliable crossed,  there will be an end to the constrictions sooner rather than later.

Enjoy your rest, eat, drink, and be merry with that handsome husband of yours.
Your pool looks so inviting, have a swim for me please. xx

I did just that today Syl. Wish you were here! We’ve used it more this year than since we first moved in. Sadly we’ve had 2 baby bunnies and a bird fall in Sad But it’s been a real blessing.

I did some good cooking today which I’ll post in the usual place. X
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:06 am

Original Quill wrote:Hi Cass.  I've got not a lot to chat about, just worried about you due to the bad shape Arizona is in.  

I've got one daughter in Tucson, in the midst of the Hospital scene (both she and her husband are physicians).  And another in Southlake, Texas, two of the hot-spots in the US.  And you.  Laughing

But enuff lov to go around.  Glad you're OK.

I hope they are ok. We’ve been slammed. Senior’s gf is a nurse in Phoenix and has been working the COVID wards non-stop. She’s exhausted bless her. And senior himself has been exposed to it as as a physio at his unit. Luckily so far they haven’t got it. I was in Tucson a few weeks ago to drop mum off for a minor day procedure. I ran around like crazy going to Trader Joe’s, the French bakery and Sprouts. Was pleased to see everyone masked up and hand sanitizer everywhere. Unfortunately the car battery died and we were trapped for 2 hours in 111 until we got it started (we made it home safe if drained and so did the food). It’s crazy with the heat and the numbers rising.
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down