NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Condom Challenge: Will You Try The Newest Craze?

5 posters

Go down

The Condom Challenge: Will You Try The Newest Craze? Empty The Condom Challenge: Will You Try The Newest Craze?

Post by groomsy Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:15 am

The "condom challenge" is the newest, most disturbing YouTube trend in which young kids snort condoms and then pull them out of their mouths. Yes, it's as gross as it sounds.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/15/condom-challenge-snorting-condoms-videos_n_3085258.html?utm_hp_ref=weird-news
groomsy
groomsy
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The Condom Challenge: Will You Try The Newest Craze? Empty Re: The Condom Challenge: Will You Try The Newest Craze?

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:03 pm

too ... many ... jokes ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

The Condom Challenge: Will You Try The Newest Craze? Empty Re: The Condom Challenge: Will You Try The Newest Craze?

Post by veya_victaous Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:02 pm

Ok normally I dont support employers or whatever profiling people for their youtube vids but I think i will make an exception for people doing this.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:58 pm

Are today's teenagers on a mission to kill themselves? If the condom goes into the throat and/or windpipe they will die. Dumb asses. Today's youth are getting dumber and dumber.
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by DrSchool Thu May 23, 2013 4:37 am

wow. how did they come up with that? Amazing how kids today have access to more information and knowledge than any generation before them and yet they choose to spend their time snorting condoms up their noses, go planking, and acting like a spaz (Harlem shake...I hate it). I remember when I was a kid, if I wanted to find something out, or wanted to look something up, I had to go to the library and do research. With the world at our fingertips, I'm afraid intelligence has been ousted by convenience. Generation instant gratification is on the lose.
DrSchool
DrSchool
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down